It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Become a Democrat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Retracted by Krazy Jethro

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
"No you listen to me."

Why, you are going to promote murder. And here I thought you were for human rights.

"You're not a woman and to enforce your will upon a woman because you feel like doing so becuase YOUR morality tells you to do so..."

I guess I told her to spread her legs. That what you are telling me? Geez, are all libs promoting your brand of self serving bull #? Whatever happened to taking responcibility for your actions. Guess that is an old time idea.

"...to me is akin to rape, a rape of the female conscious, depriving her of her constitutional right of her autonomous use of her body in whatever way she feels."

Sure, just like Lacy's husband used his "autonomous" body to kill her and her baby, which incidentally IS TWO murders, as is upheld in court. Like I said, we as humans have rights that extend to the point of anothers rights.

"The same right you have"

Yup, I could punch her right in her lazy face. But that would be a crime wouldn't it.

Look,YOU! It is not for you to judge. If she wants to have an abortion, let her. It is up to her and God to rectify---it is not mine or YOUR business!

And this bit about, "spreading her legs." I see where you are going. I see where you're going. All women are generally whores so they deserve what they get. They need to take responsibility. WELL, WHAT ABOUT RAPE! WHAT ABOUT INCEST! WHAT ABOUT #! I WANTED TO BE RESPONSIBLE BUT THE DAMN CONDOM BROKE!

ABND THEY WERE LUCKY TO GET THAT BECAUSE THE REPUGNANTS TEACH THAT BULL# ABSTINENCE AS IF THEY HAVE MORE POWER THAN HUMAN NATURE!

Your black and white sense of moraity is shallow.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
COLONEL ---THANK YOU FOR DEFENDING MY HONOR!!

kRAZYJETHRO -

"there is nothing an ignorant little girl can say to change my mind. "

How about "Daddy, I know I'm only 16, but...my useless boyfriend knocked me up and now he doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby. Can you pay all my bills while I finish high school and if there are any birth defects will you pay the medical bills too?"

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by Venus]

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by Venus]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
OK, let me re-write this.

I was really offended when Venus started talking about kids. Me and my wifes specifically. I know it's the mudpit, but let's leave kids out.

To the point.

Rape is a horrible crime which is mentally and physically devastating to a woman.

On the other hand, I still can not pass judgement from the father to the child.

In that case, it is not so much her fault, but yet there remains a life and that can not be taken lightly.

I'm sure if you look, you can find out what is going on with Jane Roe now.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I also want to add that as much as the women need to take responcibility, I am almost harder on the men.

We need swift and harsh judgements on the fathers who leave women to foot the bill and responcibility.

This is not some attack on women. It is a general plea for acceptance of people's own actions that there is so little of these days

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
They only ways to become a govt official be democrat or republican is to lie your ass off.

Oh yeah and to become an alchie like Bush.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
OK, let me re-write this.

I was really offended when Venus started talking about kids. Me and my wifes specifically. I know it's the mudpit, but let's leave kids out.

I was commenting on this:

" I am aware of the adoption situation in America considering my wife has given one her first child up for adoption"

YOU BROUGHT IT UP!!

And as a wise man once said

"Don't start none, won't be none"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join