It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Good Conspiracy? Coming To a Town Near You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Yes, we need to get out of the "word trap" that allows small portion of society to pervert the meanings of this and many other words and phrases.

Long live the revolution!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There is a box on my street corner today saying, "Everything must go!" I think it is for a garage sale, though.

Trouble is, there were no garage sales on my street today.....

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
There is a box on my street corner today saying, "Everything must go!" I think it is for a garage sale, though.

Trouble is, there were no garage sales on my street today.....

Did it say everything or everyone?

Who knows what is connected anymore. But I saw more signs in different areas today myself. It seems this is growing.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have some spare boxes, markers, and a dream!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I havent seen any of these boxes you have talked about, but i have a feeling people will start seeing them aroun the area that i live. I have however seen a large amount of Ron Paul yard signs, everywhere I go there are Ron Paul signs. It makes me smile everytime that i see one, but it pisses me off also. The media smears him every chance they get, and that pisses me off, however, he is smeared and his popularity still grows, and that makes me smile again. I watched him on Bill Oreilly, and wanted to puke at oreillys bully tactics of shouting him down and trying to put his spin on things, but I smiled when Paul responded in a way that those who are awake could not ignore. It is happening, people are waking up, sure i worry about Ron Paul. Is he really what he claims to be, is he a wolf in sheeps clothing? I think those thoughts cross my mind due to the fact that we have been consistently lied to and double crossed by the fools on the hill it makes it hard not to think of such things. But in his record, in his speeches, and in his eyes my mind and my heart tell me he is absolutely the only hope for this great country. I look on other websites, besides a draw to the unknown that lead me to this site, I am an avid gun collector and proud owner of firearms. I go on a number of gun related websites, and the majority of people on those sites are for Ron Paul as well. We all need to do what these people in your town are doing with the boxes, when they go down, new ones need to go up.

I hope you mean in GA you cant put signs up for more then a day, on like phone poles and stuff. If it is your own property I would put them up and tell anyone who comes to fine you, to go straight to hell! I have a couple yard signs in my front yard, as well as a box with the Ron Paul issues flyers you can download from his site. I have to fill it up every other day or so, so either people are taking them and burning them or people are taking them and reading them.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have not as of yet noticed the box phenomenon. I have been to the local supporter's site and I think that maybe the area in question had some sort of problem getting signs out and the supporters took it from there. Are any of you going to your local supporters web sites? You could easily become members and help get word out on a local scale.

I too have a dream that Dr. Paul wins the election process. I really don't care for the alternatives offered.

Now that I think about it, I do recall seeing a bedsheet strung on an overpass supporting RP. It was amist the welcome home vets banners.
Kind of symbolic.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well, the boxes are multiplying around my area. Yes, I'm adding them every chance I get. And I carry a few folded ones, already printed up, when I go to nearby towns.

I still haven't figured out how this started, though the premise by Shadow that it was due to not enough yard signs at a RP site that led to it make sense. Maybe it's just one of those ideas that catches on.

Still, the symbolism of the box, and the very lack of cost, and the availability of the medium speak volumes about the people who feel "boxed/packaged" and want out, and the fact that on a personal level they demand to be heard, even if it's on a street corner.

Love those boxes!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Personally, I believe, "The Revolution has begun!" says it all!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Personally
I think that Ron Paul is using the truthers to gain momentum
in the election. I don't think the average truther will be
represented by what HE THINKS he is being represented by.
I think Dr. Paul has an agenda, but it is not of the same agenda
as the truth revolution, but right now Paul will take all the votes
he can get no matter what right wing conspiratorial group
gives it to him .... even the truthers.

As I watched that Beck show with Paul on it, Paul flatly said
he didn't believe the government was responsible for 9/11
other than ineptness. If the truthers want closure for 9/11
then Ron Paul IS NOT gonna deliver.

Ron Paul's stance on 9/11 truth

He stated that in
front of millions on TV. Now where is the REAL conspiracy ??
I am a truther .... I want 9/11 re-opened ..... Paul IS NOT
gonna do it. Why should I vote for him then ???
Even if he is the lessor of the evils.

edited to add video link

[edit on 19-12-2007 by SimonSays]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
actually, i'm in nj doing the same thing. i go out at night and retrieve a few metal frame signs---the ones contractors put in front yards..

i take them home, paint them white and with stencils write messages in red and blue:
google ron paul
who is ron paul
vote ron paul 2008
do u know ron paul why not???
"dr no" ron paul for prez
more active milt. support ron paul do u

i have been putting these out on major roads

i'm hoping they don't get removed-

and they look kind of cheap and homemade---but---they actually grab your attention more than just a run of the mill sign u see everywhere so it's a benefit looking cheesy

i've done about 30 metal signs so far

i did some out of cardboard and nailed them to telephone polls and that day, a day b4 xmas eve it was raining hard and the next day they were gone---so forget cardboard, it's to much work to be ruined by rain or wind

also while i was putting them out on the road people were honking and thumbs up----it was great and reaffirmed my doing it because at first i felt dumb and cheap being watched putting these homemade signs out---but the thumbs up changed my mind

i figure at least 3000 cars drive by each sign everydayso 30x3000= a lot of people getting the message

also i figure a lot of people travel the roads evryday to work so it should get drilled in there head and if they do miss it today, maybe they'll see it tomorrow.

i'm gonna make some banners from white sheets and staple them between trees on the nj turnpike----major amount of cars

also our meet up is having a day to hang banners on bridges and over passes

the part that sucks in nj is you already had to register repub. dec 17 to vote for paul----so any newcomers are screwed---this seems so dumb and obviously biased

als,o can u name roughly where your at,,, maybe i missed it in original post

i hope we pull it off---nj however is all dems but a good showing will help

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
Personally
I think that Ron Paul is using the truthers to gain momentum
in the election. I don't think the average truther will be
represented by what HE THINKS he is being represented by.
I think Dr. Paul has an agenda, but it is not of the same agenda
as the truth revolution, but right now Paul will take all the votes
he can get no matter what right wing conspiratorial group
gives it to him .... even the truthers.

As I watched that Beck show with Paul on it, Paul flatly said
he didn't believe the government was responsible for 9/11
other than ineptness. If the truthers want closure for 9/11
then Ron Paul IS NOT gonna deliver.

Ron Paul's stance on 9/11 truth

He stated that in
front of millions on TV. Now where is the REAL conspiracy ??
I am a truther .... I want 9/11 re-opened ..... Paul IS NOT
gonna do it. Why should I vote for him then ???
Even if he is the lessor of the evils.

edited to add video link

[edit on 19-12-2007 by SimonSays]

come on man-----you are smart enuff to know he can't go on national tv and say the gov't blew up our buildings----i can't believe your that naive...
he knows, we know something is fishy----but "britney spears america"---which is much of the country have no clue. u know why he did what he did, i think your trying to get a dig on paul in,

tell me another candidate who will---besides kucinich--who has no chance
we do need to keep some cards we want to play hidden as well, don't u think

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I agree with the last guy he isnt using anyone or any movement to get elected....He is already getting bad media press if he came out with any other ideas against the government he would have it alot rougher than he already does to get attention from the controlled media.....Why vote for him???? Because he is our last chance....

Also why in the world would the 911 truth movement decide your vote???
That is pretty weak....Good luck finding any candidate that is going to say George Bush and Dick Cheyney blew up the towers.....

Just for the record I also believe our govt had somthing to do with it...But it isnt my decission maker to vote for a president....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join