It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Roots intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Greetings fellow ATS'ers!

I'm returning to the board after several years, during which I have explored new horizons and found new challenges. However, I am now back, and pleased to be admitted to this vibrant community once again!

My real life age is fast approaching 57, proving, if proof were needed, that interest in these often bizarre topics knows no aphysical age barrier, rather a world view that sees the (often) narrow vision of our respective, elected leaders.

Anyways, I hope to add some views to posts and meet you in due course. I probably won't contribute much to discusssions, but one never really knows (and I know how infectious and time demanding this board can be
)

Finally, please remember - fish have feelings too, and every bloater you eat means a parent fish loses a loved one, or a sprat becomes an orphan - feeling guilty now?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Welcome Back!

I look forward to your contributions, should you need a question answered,

Hit the FAQ button ^^^^^ on the toolbar above,

It takes you to the ATS handbook which is a wealth of information provided to make your time here enjoyable.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Welcome back. I'm not one of the old hands here, so to me you're fresh as a daisy.

I certainly hope you post, as if you don't, we'll miss out on all those horizons you've explored.

And haven't you heard? 57 is the new 27!!!!

See you on the boards.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Welcome, Henry Root! Yay!
Another member who'll dip in and out of threads with nary a post! I thought I was the only one

And 57? Makes me feel positevely sprightly at 44!!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi people!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome - it is much appreciated indded!

Well, I promise to post when and as I am able - my interests have included being involved with crop circles in the UK (as an investigator, not as a circle maker!), witnessing at least one UFO (I say at least, as I am an amateur astronomer and have witness several weird things in the skies which have defied explanation - at least to me), attended closed cirlces in - hmm - spiritulist churches and I am a spiritual healer), subscribed to Fortean Times for more yeears than I care to remember (indeed, I was one of those who paid up-front to get the Volumes printed initially). The one thing I've learnt from all this is that - IMO - there is only a little of the picture that we see - and it is only our collective arrogance (that we think we know stuff) - that stops us glimpsing the bigger picture.

Anyways, thank you for the warm welcome - it is a little like coming home to me. Prodigal? Hmm - reminds me of a story....

ps - I will try to get my avatar sorted out so the picture is there rather than a place holder

top topics

join