It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'll help a little, as it seems you definitely need it.... the words "99 percent of the students have been vaccinated" is the clue

I gave you the New York Times article on this, yet you give me a snippet from who knows where?

You mean the eugenics programs

Wow, saying the U.N. and WHO participated in a eugenics program?

I just want to say I started this thread by trying to give two sides to this story. I never said I agree with the Maryland goverment. Unfortunately, it seems most people here are 'accepting ignorance' and do not want to even hear what anyone else has to say.

I don't really expect to change your mind, RogerT, but maybe some people reading this thread will at least be able to look at the information I have given and make up their own mind.

[edit for spelling]

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Chyort]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chyort

Oh brother

You're either ignoring what you don't like to see, or you just don't understand.

I'll answer one of your points, all the others could be answered in the same way, but frankly, what's the point.

Measles graph, look at the one I posted, now look at the one you posted. See any similarities? Now look at the dates on the one I posted and look at the dates on the one you posted, see any differences?

Now can you see the deception? Can you see how you are unknowingly a part of it?

edit to remove unnecessary condescension!

[edit on 23-11-2007 by RogerT]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

I could care less about what your college paper is supposed to look like. I got through all of that a long time ago and realised at the time what a joke it all was. Getting through college is about the easiest thing you'll do of any note in your life. Enjoy the farce now, cos when you get out and take on some actual responsibilities you'll look back and laugh at how serious you thought it was. Now that was me being condescending

And this is the perfect example of ignorance. You can't refute my sources, so you attack the me by saying when I get into the real world I'll actually learn something.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chyort

I gave you the New York Times article on this, yet you give me a snippet from who knows where?

Just because you can't be bothered to google it (took me about 7 seconds to find it), here is where that snippet came from:

Measles outbreak in a fully immunized secondary-school population
TL Gustafson, AW Lievens, PA Brunell, RG Moellenberg, CM Buttery, and LM Sehulster

New England Journal of Medicine.

That's one of your guys (pro vaccine) and I think it trumps the New York Times.
content.nejm.org...

edit to add link

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

And this is the perfect example of ignorance. You can't refute my sources, so you attack the me by saying when I get into the real world I'll actually learn something.

I've been refuting the data in your sources all day long. Something you seem unable to get a handle on.

As for the condescension, it was unnecessary and I apologise. I already removed it from my post before you posted the reply. Sorry you had to see that. No offence meant bro, posted out of sheer frustration.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Have you ever seen a child that didn't receive a vaccine and now is sick because she didn't get one?

No. Have you? Are you sure?

Also, I find it interesting that even on the graph you gave me, after MMR is introduced there is a sharp decrease of measles mortality.

No, there is a spike in measles mortality which coincides with the introduction of the MMR vaccine, followed by a return to the 'natural' decline in the disease.

I wonder what conclusion we could derive from that?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I wonder how people on this thread would feel if we had another massive outbreak of some contagious disease like, say, poliomyelitis.

Rubin: Was there ever any speculation as to where you came in contact with the virus?

Hindson: There is some reason to believe I could have brought that in from Stanton, Virginia. My family had just returned to Florida after living in Stanton, Virginia, during the war years, and they did have some cases there, so perhaps I brought it to Florida. We'll never know.

weekendamerica.publicradio.org...

www.abc.net.au...

www.classbrain.com...

These could be your kids and family members.

[edit on 2007/11/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
the typical response by people who know the outcome of a 'discussion' such as this one is to cast doubt on a few points, which may or may not have been previously mentioned, while ignoring what they can't or won't try to refute.

Well sometimes I can't help myself but hold out hope it won't be that way, but I suppose you live and learn

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mstkn28

personally i myself would first use the religious option to not take any needles and try protect children if had any-----we are not supposed to defile (our bodies)the temple of the Holy Spirit by putting anything into it physical/mental/spiritual that is not sanctioned by scripture.----according to.1 cor.3:17
the constitution being refered to as that * piece of paper by the "supremes" leader------i know where your coming from and it doesnt stop there-------i worked for government +34 years and that was the similar filth that came out of my boss and his bosses mouth----------yet these 2 were "religious" ----every sunday walk their way up front and use their butts to push others out of the pews they considered to be their own private property---------this according to what others in their church told me about their behaviour.i'd sooner die from some disease than be used as a guinni pig by our government.canadian soldiers are still fighting with their government after they were forced along with american soldiers to be exposed to the radiation up close in early nuclear bomb tests----just to see if they could survive long enough to do battle on the detonation site immediately after the blast during which they viewed each others soldiers skeletons through their own closed eyes and hands-----needless to say they all have cancers from radiation.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I've been refuting the data in your sources all day long. Something you seem unable to get a handle on.

As for the condescension, it was unnecessary and I apologise. I already removed it from my post before you posted the reply. Sorry you had to see that. No offence meant bro, posted out of sheer frustration.

No worries, I just didn't see you remove that paragraph when I wrote that.

I don't know what other information I can give you. You seem to follow whatever your "sources" tell you. I guess we can agree to disagree right?

Have you ever seen a child that didn't receive a vaccine and now is sick because she didn't get one?

No. Have you? Are you sure?

Pretty sure. That's what the doctor said in the village is was working in. Maybe he was wrong though, he only had 8 years of schooling and over 10 years of experience working in Peru.

No, there is a spike in measles mortality which coincides with the introduction of the MMR vaccine, followed by a return to the 'natural' decline in the disease.
I wonder what conclusion we could derive from that?

Didn't look very natural to me. Seemed like a pretty steep decline after MMR was introduced.

Here's a table that shows the impact of some vaccines.

In response to the Texas measles outbreak, did you read how many children were exposed and how many actually contracted it? I will agree though, that was a good source.

Did you see the pictures of polio? I know it's all "fear mongering" but that used to be a horrible disease. It's interesting how you don't hear about it anymore in the Western hemisphere. I wonder why that could be? Maybe because a vaccine was introduced? Here's some statistics.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

It's an old wrestling move called the double leg takedown.

It works everytime. They never see it coming. And once you have them, you can slam their head against the ground, if that is your goal. Takes practice though.

i am only on page one and i will go back and read the rest, i just wanted to giggle out in public here.

do you wrestle? sure hopw the guy you are trying to double leg don't know how to sprawl...

if a dude has a weak shot, then you can evade the takedown real easy...

btw, folk/freestyle wrestling and sub grappling here too. not bashing the tech, i jus don't want people thinking all they have to do is go for the legs....might be a bad spot for them.

IMO, unless you are comfy on the ground(like myself), then try to keep it standing as much as possible...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Sauron's post

I am finding it hard to believe (though I’m sure it is!) that forced
vaccinations are happening. I hope the people of Maryland can find a
way to reject this.

On a side note:
The ‘vaccine ingredients’ table that Sauron posted is very interesting
and reminds us that these vaccines definitely don’t appear to be for
anyone’s good health.
I noticed under ‘animal byproducts’ it lists
human aborted fetal tissue…this says a lot….we are ‘animals’, ..and in the U.S. there is such a big deal about abortions, as well as fetal tissue being used for stem cell research and yet here it is in the vaccines.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
After reading through the thread, I decided to post my own take on this topic. I simply don't believe it. I googled "Forced Vaccinations in Maryland" and though I found the article about it, the source didn't seem too reliable. I checked on the cnn, msnbc, and wcco websites and found no trace of any news relating to the subject. I also went to the Baltimore Sun website and there was not mention of the alleged vaccinations.

Use your heads, do you really think that something that big would sneak under the nose of the national press? No chance. The media would be all over this simply because of the mass outcry that it would cause, which would lead to higher ratings.

I'd never thought I'd see the day when I actually was waiting for the national media's exaggerated output on a topic, but until the story is plastered all over the 5 O'clock news, I won't believe it.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Akuryotaisan16

Those who fail to show up — and those who fail to offer a valid excuse and still refuse the shots — could be prosecuted under truancy laws and face possible jail time and fines of $50 per day.

Prosecutors do not expect to actually charge anyone.

"The message is get your kids vaccinated or get an exemption," said Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey. "You can't just sit on the fence." [emphasis mine]

www.chron.com...

It's true.

What I implore those who dissent is to consider the consequences of an epidemic of diseases for which there are prophylacitcs.

Consider my post above.

I remember the polio epidemic and the advent of the vaccines that made this scourge rare and on the verge of being wiped out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2007/11/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It shows NOTHING about the impact of vaccines. It simply shows disease incidence at different historical dates compared with today. The title is an assumption which you have believed because you assume the same. You assume it's true the same reason people assumed the world was flat, the sun goes round the earth, antibiotics can kill off viruses and the government is looking out for us.

I don't see scarlet fever or typhoid fever on the table. They could be added and look just as spectacular, only problem is that vaccines were never used for SF and hardly used for TF.

C'mon, you are just not thinking. How many times do I need to correct this misconception?

The photos are horrible, but don't prove anything except polio is nasty stuff. Saying it's gone now so the vaccines worked is an assumption which is most likely false. Like I keep saying, what about the other diseases that were not vaccinated and also virtually disappeared. There are other factors at play: sanitation, water, nutrition, refrigeration.

Have you heard of vaccine induced polio? The fed gov give compensation for it when it's contracted. Check my earlier post for the govt web site.

I'm not gonna post this again. If you ignore the fifth time it's put in front of you, then you will ignore it everytime it seems.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I faxed Glenn Ivey several months ago when I was a victim of internet fraud in Prince George county. He and/or his office did not bother to respond. No interest in a real criminal case, but want to force children to be vaccinated against their parents will or perhaps even religion? Perhaps the voters in Prince George county need to find a new D.A.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It shows NOTHING about the impact of vaccines. It simply shows disease incidence at different historical dates compared with today. The title is an assumption which you have believed because you assume the same. You assume it's true the same reason people assumed the world was flat, the sun goes round the earth, antibiotics can kill off viruses and the government is looking out for us.

It shows that the number of cases have gone down drastically after the introduction of cetain vaccines. How can you say it shows nothing? I think when there is info out there that you don't like, you discard it.

I don't see scarlet fever or typhoid fever on the table. They could be added and look just as spectacular, only problem is that vaccines were never used for SF and hardly used for TF.

I said it displayed some vaccines, not all.

The photos are horrible, but don't prove anything except polio is nasty stuff. Saying it's gone now so the vaccines worked is an assumption which is most likely false. Like I keep saying, what about the other diseases that were not vaccinated and also virtually disappeared. There are other factors at play: sanitation, water, nutrition, refrigeration.

You must have not read the CDC article I gave you. Here it is in a nutshell: Sanitation helps, but you can't ignore the impact many vaccines have had on certain diseases.

Maybe I've missed your point; but it sounds like you really believe vaccines don't work.

You really think that over 100 years of research, millions of people being vaccinated, billions of dollars spent on research and development, that vaccines are some sort of conspiracy?

How come virtually every MD you go to, they don't say, "No, we don't vaccinate people because vaccines don't work." Are all medical doctors in on the conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That's crazy!!!!!!!! Do you have children in school? Do you know anything about the effects of shots on some people? Just because you get a vaccine, doesn't mean you won't get the disease. People who get the flu shot still get the flu. and TB has nothing to do with second hand smoke. If you have lung cancer, it isn't mandatory for you to have a lung transplant. So how can they make it mandatory for you to get a vaccine for something you don't even have yet. They say it is about prevention, but I don't buy it. You are putting a lot of faith in something you really have no idea about that is being put into your system. I wish I had the choice when I was a kid. Would have been a NO THANK YOU from me. The problem I face now is that I work for a major medical center and in NY they are trying to make it mandatory that every hospital worker get the flu shot otherwise you cannot work. What the hell is that about. I got a flu shot about 8 years ago and it made me more sick. I haven't gotten one since and I have been fine. Nothing but a common cold. I have a one year old who is going through his well visits and has had vaccines. Through my doctor I was able to get all of the information that I needed on each vaccine. The ones that I couldn't find satisfying info for, I didn't allow him to get. If it becomes mandatory as in this recent case, I will definitely be taking major issue and causing some major commotion about it!!!

check out my thread on the AIDS epidemic and how it may be associated with vaccines from 1979-1980. It is in the conspiracy forum and is titled Global AIDS increase; project MK_NAOMI

[edit on 11/23/2007 by palehorse23]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Parents have been told to appear in Court on Saturday, and to subject their children to on-the-spot state-mandated vaccines of up 17 vaccine doses,

Am I reading this right?! 17 vaccinations per kid in a single day, or worse, a single shot?!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I haven't read all the thread as of yet but know this can be challenged in court and momentarly stopped by an injuction filed in the court it was acted on or in federal court. My opinion is this, when government orders the citizen to follow there means in violation of peoples rights and that goes unchallenged, the government moves on it's own as it pleases.

A sorry day in mans future as a free citizen.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join