It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations

www.newstarget.com

The State of Maryland has now turned to Gestapo tactics to force its medical will upon the People, stripping parents of any right to decide how they wish to protect their own children from infectious disease. Health authorities there have already announced their intent to essentially kidnap parents and throw them in jail, removing them from their children for up to thirty days if they continue to refuse to have their children vaccinated. This will all be conducted at gunpoint, with armed
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Nope, there's nothing fishy going on in the 'ol U S of A. Nope, no sir, not here.

/sarcasm

This crap is ridiculous! I'm sorry, but they would have had to shoot me.

What's funny is, if a parent came even REMOTELY close to showing this type of behavior toward their children, the government would have swooped down with a vengeance to take the kids away.

If someone wants their kid vaccinated, fine. I'm all for that.

However, a PARENT has EVERY RIGHT to refuse these vaccinations if they so choose.

With governments using tactics like these, is it any wonder that we, as a whole, are losing our faith in them?

I just wonder how long it will be before forced IUDs, antibiotics and ritalin come into effect.

Make no mistake about it parents, your children are only yours until the government decides otherwise!!!

Jasn

www.newstarget.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

do you think their could be chances that US govt could be testing viulent biologial weapons on these children and hence , such crazy behavour by US govit

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

DOCTORS OPPOSE MARYLAND VACCINE ROUNDUP: Expect Dangerous Reactions When Children Are Treated Like Cattle

WASHINGTON, Nov. 16 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons today condemned the "vaccine roundup" executed in Prince Georges county Maryland this week, and promised to do everything it can to support parents who refuse to immunize their children.

"This power play obliterates informed consent and parental rights," said Kathryn Serkes, director of policy for the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), one of the few national physician groups that refuse corporate funding from pharmaceutical companies.

In a scenario reminiscent of cattle round-ups, the state's attorney has issued summons to more than 1600 parents of children who have not provided certificates of immunization for their children. But instead of toting a cattle prod, this state's attorney chooses to wield a syringe to keep the "herd" in line.

Parents have been told to appear in Court on Saturday, and to subject their children to on-the-spot state-mandated vaccines of up 17 vaccine doses, or face imprisonment. Parents who ignore the court's demands could face a $50 fine for every day their child is out of compliance or up to 10 days in jail.

Full text can be read here:

PR Newswire

`````````````````````````````
Replaced quote with 'ex' tags for external material

Please read Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Iv always thought there might be some kind of "tagging" mechanism inside the chemicals that they inject.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
So.........what are people of Maryland doing? Are they going to organize a riot, a protest, or what?

BTW this is not the news to me. I believe I've heard something relating to this before.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Clearly your government does not respect your rights and it is time to take up arms.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Awww man that's just the last straw!!

For god's sake can these sheeple please NOW wake up and DO SOMETHING about their facist government!! I mean how much more proof do you need than that right there that there's something really awful in those syringes. I mean, Christ, that really makes me mad that there isn't protests going up in Maryland right now about this.

Although you could say "maybe it's just too late? Maybe people are already too hooked on drugs and too supressed for there to be any hope of change?"

OF COURSE THERE'S HOPE!!!! People just gotta use it and stop being so damn ignorant all time and stop criticising the people who actually ARE working towards a difference.

I mean, against all that i know is ethical, sometimes I honestly wish that some NWO would come into play and enslave us all just so that the blind idiots of this world would finally have enough suffering proof and blood on their hands to actually realise what jackasses they have all been!!

That's my view on it anyway. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Also my personal opinion on the reason for this is simply population control. Y'no, just either make the recipients turn sterile in a few years or make their babies horribly deformed or some other sick, sick, f*#ked up method concocted by the government's literal "mad scientists".

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Would be a prime time for armed resistance. Now that the supreme court is facing the 2nd amendment argument it would make a good point to show that the people need protection from the facist government. Too bad I'm not american

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
. . . . and a happy Thanksgiving to the U.S. government. Sickening, this is their 'illuminati' timeline coming to an end, so they want to poison a couple thousand kids?! Blatant disregard of human rights, the FDA should be SHUT DOWN for awhile until the corruption is out -- these people better get some awesome lawyers, or. . .

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Come on now you know you have nothing to fear. (snark)
Cheetos and poptarts list there ingredients, But drug company's do not

Heres a sample of what they are sticking into your children.
Click here to see the full page of poisons

Informed Choice?

The Great Thimerosal (Mercury) Vaccine Cover-up

Canada's Air Farce has a good take on the ingredients of the flue shot

[edit on 22/11/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
You have the right to bear arms, this would be a good time to exercise that right. Alternatively, emigrate.

My heart goes out to the parents who don't want this toxic sludge injected into the veins of their precious children.

Welcome to camp America, NWO style.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by RogerT]

sty

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i am 31 and I know the solution for me - NO KIDS .

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You know, normally I am a man of peace,

but it's time to kick some butt. These people we have "elected" have got

to go, dead or alive.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I'm a man of violence and I agree with you 100%. What does that say about me? Probably not as much as it says about you.

In all seriousness, you would think that things like this would put the nations' parents into an anger filled frenzy at the mere THOUGHT that it could happen to their kids.

Here's hoping this story explodes and the parents explode with it.

If/when it happens, I'm there.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Here's a couple more articles about this. One from a doctor's and surgeon's organization.
DOCTORS OPPOSE MARYLAND VACCINE ROUNDUP: Expect Dangerous Reactions When Children Are Treated Like Cattle

"This power play obliterates informed consent and parental rights,"
said Kathryn Serkes, director of policy for the Association of American
Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), one of the few national physician groups
that refuse corporate funding from pharmaceutical companies.

and one from the Baltimore Independent Media Network. baltimore.indymedia.org... with a very interesting comment from the Maryland Attorney General

State Attorney Glenn Ivey, who admitted during a radio interview last
week that no law mandated the shots and also that he had chosen not to give
his kids the vaccines,

So my question is: Are they trying to encourage civil unrest? If it was my child I wouldn't be a very happy person about this. Luckily, they haven't gone this far in Canada. Yet.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

If the non-immunized/vaccinated kids are attending public, tax supported schools....they are required to be vaccinated/immunized by law.

the parents have a right to not elect the vaccinations, but the kids must then be home schooled or attend private schools...
but i suspect that even the vast majrity of private or Catholic schools
have the same mandates and other criteria that States & the Dept
of Health set the bar at (i.e. immunizations/vaccinations for many of the
common diseases that are communicable)

the parents and the kids have their rights....but don't bring your
petre dish & infected kid reeking of 2nd hand smoke and most likely a carrier of TB or other 3rd world contageons into the public schools of law & rule abiding people.... that's my position

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have two girls, both in school. We are exempted from the shots, because the school nurse, who's a friend of mine, told us we could because of religious reasons.

I would not have known, had the school nurse not told me.

Now if they come to my house and try to take my kids to vaccinate them, they will have to do it, over my dead body...

They trained me, and I have prepared some more, so get ready for a can of whoopass.

I know how to produce electricity when there is none. I know how to make drinkable water out of non potable water. I know how to survive, in the worst of conditions.

I am trained on several different weapons, and am a top marksman.

I know how to take a man down, even when he has a weapon and I don't, before he can shoot me. I can kill with the move if I want. It is not the blow to the throat. It's an old wrestling move called the double leg takedown.

It works everytime. They never see it coming. And once you have them, you can slam their head against the ground, if that is your goal. Takes practice though.

So, what I'm saying is, I believe the civil war is here. People are just fed up with the BS, including myself.

The great civil unrest, will become civil war, if they insist on pushing it that far.

This time though, it will not stop until the planet is rid of the selfish beings, and the meek will inherit the earth.

BACK OFF!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the parents and the kids have their rights....but don't bring your
petre dish & infected kid reeking of 2nd hand smoke and most likely a carrier of TB or other 3rd world contageons into the public schools of law & rule abiding people.... that's my position

Wow!

That's just an ignorant ass statement. Note: I'm not calling YOU ignorant, however that statement wreaks of it.

So, because a kid isn't shot up with poison, they wreak of second hand smoke and are likely a carrier of TB?

Man, I'm actually overwhelmed by your statement. For that reason, I'll shut up before I catch the warn stick and more u2us.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
My opinion, those people who took their kids to get immunized in Maryland, are a bunch of wimps!

Man this makes me mad!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join