It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO battle over Kelowna BC?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have to wonder if there is a tie-in between these supposed ET battles and all the mysterious fireballs raining down from the sky lately. Good post, OP!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
They do this, phased, its still 3D but its as if they pocket the dimension up. So when you're having nonstop negative ie. zetan/grey, monitoring, control, indications of medical harvesting, they often for certain families set up their own laboratory, in your home, offset, out of step of our normal 3D dimension. But you can see, your family may share a moment when one moves and reveals himself like my son and I did and we both jumped at the same time and described the same thing, basically a grey moving quickly.

This universe is a duality system school as ET_MAN writes about alot, so as you turn within, and raise your frequency with meditations and work to overcome blocks, prejudices, and yearn for equality and love, and a cruelty free world with nature, you will also experience positive contact (if you are not doign so already, and many experiencers receive both) and then there are battles, where the negatives can be kept away. If you are receiving frequent contact, you'll be told about this even while its happening, though you may not always see it. In fact if its happening you will be told to stay inside the house.

I really think the shield must have been damaged for this battle to have played out in 3D.

If you see such a thing, hold light over the situation, this is a duality and a battle means, negative and benevolents, so hold light over them and envision, pray, meditate for the force and protection to be with Love & Light always. May seem foolish to some, but its something to think of since we're the ones held hostage by this negative 3D reality in our lessons here.

Anyone who begins to wake up and seek in their hearts to overcome this world, and to grow and see may begin to see whats under the matrix more.

<< 1  2   >>

join