It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO battle over Kelowna BC?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i often wonder if these events are caused by secret wars being fought in space.
but its weird that in a world were even ten year olds have cell phones no one could snap a single picture.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

Too busy with their mouths hanging open in shock and awe, I'd imagine. This one especially sounded frightening.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
i often wonder if these events are caused by secret wars being fought in space.
but its weird that in a world were even ten year olds have cell phones no one could snap a single picture.

one time i saw what i swore was a low flying ufo, there was still light out, it was in the early evening. was driving down a residential road, then stopped and took a camera phone picture or 3 of it outside the driver window, precise pics.

when i got home and uploaded em for the bigger resolution, there was NOTHING in the pics..

almost as if they do not reflect enough light to even be captured in a photo, if they are aware of an attempt to be photo'd. weird ..

i must admit i was dumbfounded when nothing showed up in the pics an almost made a thread here about it, but figued no one would care to see pics of an empty sky.,

i think they can only be seen if they are doing something "uncommon" for them which requries the craft to become visible to us for a short bit of time. then people say that the UFO seemingly vanishes into thin air; its not moving faster than light; it's turning on its ability to stop you from even being able to take pictures of it and/or see it whatsoever,

if invisibility is a form of shield, it has to be brought down for certain interactions with the physcal world by the alien spacecraft. when its done or stops due to a danger, it cloaks invisible perhaps, and enters a state where it cannot be detected or damaged easily?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uhmari
If you come across a zeta, You can make him go away. If you come across a draco, Your pretty much -----ed.

Valuable information.

Next time I come across a Zeta, I'll know what to do. Thanks.

Those Draco's though. I always knew they were trouble. They're like that chubby kid with no friends that kicked over your snowman because he has a low self esteem.

I've been preaching to everyone THE DRACOS ARE BAD! Did anyone listen? No. They were all worried about the Hyadeans. I mean, everywhere, at the store, at school, even my OWN FAMILY; everyone is talking about the Hyadeans and everyone ignores the Dracos. Sheep.

They'll learn one day.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The Capital News is a free newspaper which is widly distributed throughout the Okanagan valley.

The Capital News article linked in the unexplained mystery forum thread is no longer online, luckily they have reprinted the article.

[edit on 23/11/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is very exciting as Im supposed to move to Kelowna in January. Like the above posters I know people that live in Kelowna but I havent heard anything about this. I will definitely ask around when I move there and will report any findings back here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Not sure about the factions tbh...I always thought the conical shaped ISV's were the pleadians, but I guess an alliance would be sharing mother ships, Zeta reticulans and reptiles defo...or could be the humanoid orions?
Anyone heard of alex colliers new interview, i wanna know what says about this...because according to him...all aliens were meant to be off planet by 2003...even the good ones who were helping us develop.
Were these guys trying to get back in control, or haven't they relinquished there command? either way...there will be alot more of these world wide..

a reptilian lands near my house he's getting stabbed under the arm pit

(once I find were his allegiances lie
)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
runetang, I believe (obviously by the name) that ISV's are using an advanced form of... EM kinetics is the best phrase I can think for it tbh, and the 'invisibility' is nothing more than powering the engine when standing still...causing the magnets to rotate so fast that the light reflecting off the ISV is absorbed by the EM field that creates the thrust and lift..im no expert...just and avid EM fan

(the higher the rpm, the more light distortion can be created, this has been witnessed in a few experiments on earth as well, the oxford physicist that made the tractor beam reported this phenomenon)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Not exactly true...

Originally posted by ghofer
The incident was mentioned in the local papers there and my parent's friends who live there mentioned the incident to them. Here's another good thread on the incident:
Kelowna incident

Greg

I stand corrected!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello,

Why have we only heard of this event now ? It happened last July. Same old, same old. Its' to bad there are no images. I know the Kelowna / Penticton area well and if it happened on lake Okanangan a lot of people would have had a great view. It is a mounain lake with hills and cliffs all around it. It's over a hundred miles long and narrow, maybe a mile across. It is also very deep. Homes surround the lake and hills but we have no images ? For an event that included a sonic boom and a time line that would indicate having taken several minutes based on the reports no one ran for a camera. This is also in an area where a lake monster may exists called Oggo Pogo. People have been seeing and photographing this creature for a hundred years. People who live in the area with a view of the lake all have cameras at the ready just in case they see the creature, whether they want to admit it or not.

It does however sound like something did happen that was extrordinary.
No war of the worlds video though.
Shame.
LGF.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Malvolent aliens (bad) vs. benevolent aliens (good)? Clearly those ships weren't man-made based on the maneuver they could pull of and the sounds coming from them. Crazy story if its true.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There wasn't alien war going on. Just some folks have mistaken this
for a UFO. One of them flew over Kelowna on that very same day.

Or they were making up a story, you know folks who don't have anything to do but want to attract attention to themsleves.
So they saw an AWACS and it gave them ideas to come up with a story.

Also if this was real, surely someone would have taken a photo. I mean c'moon. OOoooops. I forgot. Everytime an earth shaking new paradigm event happens everyone forgott to use a camera ot did their dog ate it?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
2 alien ships shooting at each other(witness description) and you claim its a covert Boeing? good luck passing that one off, I am open minded to possibilities but I'm afraid the description is way off, if I have pics, then maybe I could decide?

thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

too bad about your pictures dude i would have loved to see something new. i guess if things happen to quick people will miss the chance to document the moment. i always carry my camera where ever i go just in case but i never get lucky.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
There wasn't alien war going on. Just some folks have mistaken this
for a UFO. One of them flew over Kelowna on that very same day.

Or they were making up a story, you know folks who don't have anything to do but want to attract attention to themsleves.
So they saw an AWACS and it gave them ideas to come up with a story.

Uh huh. What they really saw was swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

The reports of the AWACS came after the sightings.

People saw the plane after the 2 crafts disappeared because the plane itself was no match for the technology being used by the unidentified flying objects.

The AWACS stands for (Airborne Warning and Control System) designed to carry out surveillance, and C2BM (command and control, battle management) functions.

The reason it was there after the crafts were sighted is because it detected them as well. AWAC systems can detect aircraft from up to 400 km (250 miles) away. 32 are on active duty around and near our borders, located in strategic positions. Along with radar installations, these planes can be dispatched to a specific location in a matter of minutes; in for a closer look.

Don't let disinformation cons fool you, people know what they saw and so does the government(s).

Peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drewdatt
The reports of the AWACS came after the sightings.

People saw the plane after the 2 crafts disappeared because the plane itself was no match for the technology being used by the unidentified flying objects.

The AWACS stands for (Airborne Warning and Control System) designed to carry out surveillance, and C2BM (command and control, battle management) functions.

The reason it was there after the crafts were sighted is because it detected them as well. AWAC systems can detect aircraft from up to 400 km (250 miles) away. 32 are on active duty around and near our borders, located in strategic positions. Along with radar installations, these planes can be dispatched to a specific location in a matter of minutes; in for a closer look.

Don't let disinformation cons fool you, people know what they saw and so does the government(s).

Peace.

Thanks for that information.

Now if only we had some video or photos of this incident....

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Here's a thought...
If any pictures exist, maybe the owner could be holding out for the highest bidder? Or, the witnesses in news article were 'rattled up'? If there are any pictures of this event, then you can be certain they won't be just casually showing up on youtube. If it were me, I would be pretty careful who I was showing them too.

[edit on by FlySolo]

[edit on 24-11-2007 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I live in Kelowna , I have all my life and I'm guessing a few people somehow missed this story , however most of us have . There has been many unexplained sightings here , I live down by our lake I did not see anything but I do know some who did.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thank you for posting this. Not even going to worry what others might interpret, but I've seen a clyndar craft, along my son on May 22nd of last year, and he was blond "nordic" male Taurs/Telos. Taurus as in 65 light years away, Telos as in Mount Shasta which actually has access to both positive and negative areas.

They do battles, they do patroles, and when people are waking up, should they be going through unwarranted negative suppression/harvesting, beyond the what is permitted, they do the battles. They're battle with frequencies too!

They must have damaged the shield of the craft, for it to appear in sight. We're living in a duality and there are truly negatives as in TPTB/Greys/Reptiles and underground facilities, eugenics, nwo/depolution plans and benevolents.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Unity_99]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join