It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO battle over Kelowna BC?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hi folks here at ATS. I have been lurking here for some time now and I must say I am officially addicted. I like to keep a level head, however I do believe. I haven't had anything to comment on until now. Tonight I happened to find a rather interesting UFO report and feel I should let you guys take a look.

One of the most amazing UFO events took place over the Kelowna, British Columbia region on July 2, 2007 where numerous eyewitness in different parts of Kelowna saw a cylinder shaped craft, with what looked like fins on it, and on fire, ripped down through the sky and finally hitting the water on Okanagan Lake, British Columbia. The sound was incredibly loud and like a deep bass "womp, womp, womp" sound as it came down. The same object then reappeared from where it hit the lake, rose up and then sat and hovered in the sky. Meanwhile a cone or "possible" triangular shaped craft was stationary a short distance away from the cylinder shaped craft. What took place next dumbfounded all of the people who had watched the event unfold, the two objects started reacting to one another, and the best description given from the witnesses was like looking at tracer fire from automatic weapons, or in other words it was like the two UFOs were shooting at one another. After a short time of exchanging what looked like the two craft were firing on one another, a loud bang was heard and the cone shaped craft was nowhere to be seen. The torpedo shaped object was still hovering in the sky. It started moving from side to side and then a loud sonic boom and it was now gone. Needless to say, some witnesses screamed loudly or when watching had their jaw almost hit the ground from watching such a unusual event unfold in front of their eyes.

Sorry, I don't know how to put the [bquote] in and I will attempt to get the links to the main report and a forum discussing the witnesses.
HBCC UFO Research

Forum

Peace.
----------------------------
added 'ex' tags

please read Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Weird... thanks for posting!

ET or human crafted, it's concerning. This isn't the first such incident like this reported, and one must not be too thrilled about the idea of other life bringing their wars here, if that is what they're are (in the process of?) doing. Who knows who is fighting for whom or what, or how trivial it is.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
maybe not even ufo's american and some other countries secret weapons. who know or us fighting ufo's or canada maybe? check out some of the FOIA documents espescially the ones on silverbug and canadian geo magnetic research

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by eaurouge

Yes, strange days indeed. I have been reading more of that forum since my post and it appears that NATO was in the area immediately after. I think the first link to the forum isn't specific enough. I'll try again.
forum

There's even an audio of the UFO researcher calling the press about the NATO plane flying in low. I'm looking for pics if I can find.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
starred and flagged im going to keep my eyes on this tommorow im going to do some looking into this event too

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hmmm I'm not sure but I would say this is kind of useless without any videos or pictures...

But I know some people who live in Kelowna, and they never mentioned any of this to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

Will do, thanks! Silverbug isn't ringing a bell, I'll check it out.

FlySolo- Here is an interesting story you and some others here might be interested in. Back in the late 80s, my family was living in Vincennes, Indiana. One morning, while my brother and I were in school (we were living very close behind the school), my mom, along with the students and teachers in the school and other residents, heard and saw two military fighter jets flying so low that my mom was actually concerned it was dangerous. The noise brought everyone to the windows, of course. It so bothered my mom (as this was an unheard of occurrence there), that she called the local defense post to figure out what on earth they were doing and, of course, why. They claimed that no such flights were taking place, and therefore provided no answers. If they were "chasing" something out of the area, just what would that be? Well there is one thing they are always silent about. Just another "unexplained" and "unaccounted for" moment in Big Brother's history.

p.s. I didn't remember this incident, I was just a wee lad! I can ask her for specifics, though, and see what she can relay, if anyone has questions.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by eaurouge]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Yes, pictures would help any cause. As for your friends not telling you about it, maybe it would be a good time to ask. I live in Vancouver and I just learned about this now

[edit on 22-11-2007 by FlySolo]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

So far all I can find is some NATO and military presence fly overs in Kelowna after the fact.

Airport Operations Manager email

NATO Flyover pics

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
A fight of some sort, Probly between the alpha Draconin and the Arcturians.

In orbit of this planet exsists two very large ships, The mirra's amar ( silver light, A lyrian /andromedan Mothership ), And the Athena,( An arcturian warship; Feared for its state of the art tech ).

There is a fleet of around 2,600 Ships in orbit of mars, That belong to the draconin Race, A race that conquered the zeta reticulli long ago. The Athena keeps them away. To give you an idea of how powerful this ship is, None of the weapons or all of them together would not damage the athena ( or very unlikely would ). It is a very advanced ship, And any ships that come near, that are not friendly Get pew pew'd. The acception to this is the Zeta ships. Why? Because long ago, when earth was colonized, A battle for the planet took place, And the greys won that battle. Thus, Their race is regent to this planet, for lack of a better term, But the elder races of light are here to put an end to their stupidity, And abuse of this planets population.

With that said, Chances are the Arcturians were pew pewing an draconin ship. Draconins are not liked, As they are very low on the scale of vibrations, and not for other life forms.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Uhmari]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

I've been following the raging war topic just recently. Hence my post. But, aren't the Dracos (clears throat) supposed to be the reptilians? With all the disinfo out there I find it hard to believe, even though I believe. Make sense? I kinda want to stay away from the reptile topic. The Zetas however, I can buy into.

BTW, it appears someone has already covered my topic.
UFO dogfight

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Don't stay away from it, Learn, And become knowledable.
The draconins are the reptilian race. They varry in colors, size ect. They typically are 9-11 feet tall, but their height span is 6-13 ft. The ones with longer tails are royalty ( often have wings ). They rule the zeta's.

If you come across a zeta, You can make him go away. If you come across a draco, Your pretty much -----ed. They are telepathic, Very fast, And very strong, And they absolutly hate the human race, and any variation of it.

The war is nasty. no other real way to put it.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I know several people who live in and around the Kelowna region, (beautiful area ).

Nobody I know has mentioned anything about this.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

It's more of the David Icke thing that turned me off. I don't know why it is but you get some real good useful information, things begin to make sense, the focus starts to become clear, then wham... he says the Queen is a shape shifting reptilian! This is pretty much how all the conspiracy topics end. I guess Dr. Steven Greer said it best "One gold nugget underneath a pile of fools gold"
To be honest, I feel kind of foolish to have bought into the reptilian thing for awhile.

Getting back to the war...

This has been going on for a long time time yes? Or has this just really begun to unfold now?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The incident was mentioned in the local papers there and my parent's friends who live there mentioned the incident to them. Here's another good thread on the incident:
Kelowna incident

Greg

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
edit. Irrelevant info

[edit on 22-11-2007 by FlySolo]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So basically, it's a famous Kelowna UFO incident which Kelowna residents never heard of.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

It's safe to assume not everyone in Kelowna has heard about it. Kelowna has about 200,000 people.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

It's safe to assume not everyone in Kelowna has heard about it. Kelowna has about 200,000 people.

Without assuming anything, u saw people in this thread claiming they know someone who lives there and none of them is fammiliar with the incident.
It may be just a freak coincidence, but I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Without assuming anything, u saw people in this thread claiming they know someone who lives there and none of them is familiar with the incident.

Not exactly true...

Originally posted by ghofer
The incident was mentioned in the local papers there and my parent's friends who live there mentioned the incident to them. Here's another good thread on the incident:
Kelowna incident

Greg

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join