It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor Resigns, Claims Abduction By Satan Worshippers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Mayor Resigns, Claims Abduction By Satan Worshippers

www.4029tv.com

CENTERTON, Ark. -- The mayor of an Arkansas town resigned on Wednesday, claiming he was abducted and brainwashed by Satan worshippers nearly three decades ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
kenwilliamsministries.org
nwanews.com
www.kfsm.com
www.nwaonline.net

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I would think this would be the most outlandish, alternative news ever, but I surfed here from a cnn link. Weird. This has got to be the most 'alternative' mainstream story I have heard in a while. He 'realized' he was living a false identity once he took truth serum.

Truth Serum?
DocMoreau

www.4029tv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh, I also wanted to say that there seems to be something more to all this than a abducted Satan worshipping minister. His 'town' is the fastest growing town in in Arkansas, and pre and post 'abduction' he is 'minister-ating'.

plus Satan and Truth Serum.

that is all...
DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
sodium thiopental maybe? i know people that were involved with satanism (not nearly the same as the church of satan) it truly is a secret society its nation wide and highly structured if you believe in the whole magic aspect of it thats why some people wake up scared for no apparent reason between 12-3 a.m thats when they do there stuff and pick targets of there "magic". they have a rather mob mentality too too you were in and you speak about them they can track you down...of course im not scared you can summon whatever or do whatever ritual you want i have a glock 17 and i know how to use it lol...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

Thanks for the reply Gangsta. Yeah, this seems too weird to be real, but it is.

Anyone else have anything to say?
DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Weird!

A DNA test of "Don LaRose's" offspring might provide some answers...

Or raise even more questions...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
he got an invatation to bohemien grove and killed small children with bush he was brainwashed to RSVP hes a sicko and will burn in hell with bush. period.

And guess what if you think murdering iraqis for there oil is a good thing you will be by there side enjoy being burned alive forever hahah you suck!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I live not too far from this town, and it was on the news last night. Most people around his town feel that he lied to leave his family behind and start over with a new life. There isn't much value put in his story of abduction.

And it seems this wasn't the fist time he used this story.

Just another scumbag that lies really well, which is likely how he got into politics.

top topics

join