It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't handle the truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I always loved that slogan. Well, according to CSM Robert O Dean (Retired), humans on this planet were spliced with higher ascended genes and humanoid ape like beings. Interesting if you read the story of Cain and Able, when Cain was afraid saying "Surely they will kill me where they find me!", who was he speaking about?

Could he have been speaking about the humanoid ape beings that were living outside the garden? Or the story about Adam and Eve hearing the footsteps of GOD and they hid. But let's not use religion for the source of this posting but CSM Robert Dean himself.

He was a E8 in Norad and held the highest clearance (CST) which stands for Cosmic. He stated that there are four major groups of Aliens that have and are still visiting this planet. If we go by other whistleblowers, these groups consist of the Greys, Dracos, Nommos, and lastly a race that looks identical to the human race.
Greys (Beings used to living in low light conditions possibly underground cave dwellers)
Dracos (Reptile like beings possibly the creators of the Dinosaurs)
Nommos (Fish like beings that came from the Dogon Star Sirius)
Human like beings (Possibly our ancestors)

If we study these groups of beings and look at nature far as the dominent species on this planet in chronological order, the Nommos (Fish), Dracos (Dinosaurs), Human like beings (Humans), and last the Greys (Underground Dwellers) fits in the evolution of intelligent life on this planet.

What if our ancestors were infact these group of beings, and in cycles they create life splicing their genes on earth for a number of years until the next group creates it's version of life.

We could possibly be little zoo animals in a large biological universe for their simple amusement.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blaqmyst

youtube.com...
youtube.com...

It would not be hard for "them" to look at us and not be terribly concerned with our feelings during "abductions." After all, we're not exactly champs when it comes to rights and compassion towards our terrestrial neighbors.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Very interesting theory, sounds familiar though. We are an ANT farm!!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I have often wondered the possibilities and consequences if such a scenario were a reality for us. In considering that, it would explain their rather bizarre behavior of staying largely out of view, with the odd hand in here or there to generate a staged miracle (i.e., Fatima), military intervention (i.e., bloody dates/titles have slipped, but remember the battle where both sides recorded in their historical archives that craft appeared in the sky and destroyed the city walls?), medical studies ("abductions"), and other efforts. Interesting thought, I could be way off the mark in that analysis but a unique consideration nonetheless, when compared to a traditional view of history.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by eaurouge]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I considered this theory by researching the many ice ages we have had on this planet. It appears after every disaster, a new form of intelligent life becomes dominant. If we study the conditions on our planet presently, the Earth is changing it's climate. Could this change be caused by these beings in order to make the climate suitable for the coming species?

The Greys are the only ones left, and according to global warming experts, the earth is heating up. This heating condition could increase causing a giant gas house with devastating temperatures. The only species capable of surviving are cave dwellers or a species living underground where it is cool.

Could 2012 be the beginning of a new gene splice?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

We could possibly be little zoo animals in a large biological universe for their simple amusement.

I always think like those creatures who live in the bottom of the oceans has no idea of land or land creatures or the technology we have or the atmosphere or the other planets; they would laugh at some one who says there are these sort of things out there; I think we are in the same situation like the creatures who live in the bottom of those oceans, where we only know about very few things & we are not aware of too many things out there

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Enceladus]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Right now I'm keeping an eye on the "pole shift" concept. If it would be a true pole shift, that would have an interesting effect in more ways than one, mildly put. Climate wise, surface wise, that would be such a drastic outcome it would be hard for us to comprehend simply for the reason that none of us have ever lived through a global natural disaster of that magnitude. Wow! As for the "greys" having a controlling effect, I personally don't believe so, instead believing (and I suspect this might be their strategy) it would be wiser for them to make a "mass appearance" after, say, a true pole shift or some other extensive global disaster, when we're desperate for aid and won't be so eaten up with their unusual appearance. Tis my two cents.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have to reply to two very good statements. The life at the bottom of the sea is an excellent analogy for how life is in our universe. There are so many things we are not capable of understanding and that statement hit it right on the nail.

Second, the Greys have continue to watch the destruction of this planet from the sidelines, only interfering on dire circumstances . We are due for a massive awakening. Your statement about the pole shift could in fact be a realistic event. Three out of the four groups have had their creation present on this planet (If you study nature and evolution), the Greys may have had their creation here before but we have no records of any life forms resembling them. We do in fact have Dinosaurs (Dracos), Fish (Nommo), Humans (Human Like Beings), but no Greys.

Only time will tell.

new topics

top topics

join