It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Women Glowing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am sure all of the older crown and even some of the younger crowd have heard the saying when a pregnant woman is described as "Oh, your just glowing!" I have a theory on why this occurs, and why people feel a need to say this.

Every person has an electromagnetic field around them, call it an aura, chakra, chi, whatever. It is there. It can be photographed. Some people claim they can see it.

If you take two human beings and place them within one body, such as the case of pregnancy, you would have two overlapping fields. This would in effect make it brighter then a normal field.

The reason people use that saying is their unconcious mind picks up the double aura and interprets it as "glowing" even if the person is not physically glowing (at least under normal vision).

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i agree to theory, quite simple really

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I disagree. I think its got to do with thier physical appearance in and around the face area. I think they look more... how to say... plump, healthier, almost as if they have a sort of look in their face of better circulation or something.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Darage, do you mean like your happy when you pregnant right?

But you theory is inetresting.

new topics

top topics

join