It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovahs Witness, cult or religion?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
In psalms in the king james it says The LORD said unto my Lord 'Sit thou at my right hand, untill I make thine enemies thy footstool.

compare the words Jesus spoke at Matt 22:41-45 he answers that he himself is the Lord that the LORD was speaking to. If that is unreasonable to you then trully you are not seeking the truth about god or his son.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
My sister dated someone for a while who was one and she herself became very different. When they stopped dating she became her normal self again. She said it was just too weird what they believed and how they were so she stopped seeing him and going to meetings with him. I just dont like when they harass me at my door. They stood outside my door for 20mins and when I left for work they started again. This is not the first time this has happened. IMO and my opinion only I see them as a cult. I know everyone has their views but I dont like being forced to join something I dont myself believe in.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Strange your sister was dating a JW. They're not supposed to date outside their faith. If you don't want them at your door have you thought of just saying you're not interested anymore. I guess you're trying to be polite.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join