It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posthumous book claims Ford knew of CIA coverup in JFK assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Posthumous book claims Ford knew of CIA coverup in JFK assassination

rawstory.com

In the book, Ford argues that the CIA destroyed information about the assassination, but he "contends with interesting specificity that Oswald was the only shooter," Miller says.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Interesting story. I don't doubt that there was a cover up and that the American people will probably never know what really happened. I don't know the real motives or who was really behind it, but something other than the official story happened.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
the "interesting specificity" seems important, what I read into that is that Ford could say for certain that it was only Oswald, because they either knew about the plot in advance, or were involved in the planning.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Anyone wanting to get the 'inside scoop' on LBJ should take a look at the video. (If it doesn't show up just google on "Lyndon Johnson mistress" and check the videos tab.)

Google Video Link

Many people think that if LBJ's hurried appointment to the presidency upon JFK's death had not occurred, that LBJ would have been indicted and jailed in the many scandals (see 'Bille Sol Estes' for more info).

Madeleine Duncan Brown alleges that the night before the Dallas trip, he said: "After tomorrow those SOB's will never embarrass me again".

It was not just that, but his imminent incarceration that he avoided.

Read more at Prison Planet which has a pretty good synopsis.

I might have mentioned previously a chilling tale that MDB tells in which one of their secret liaisons was walked in on by MDB's babysitter or maid. She said LBJ he was very sorry that the maid had walked in on them. MDB didn't realize fully what he was saying, but later it dawned on her that this person could not be allowed to live with the potential for blackmailing LBJ about having a mistress. Madeleine says that was the last time she ever saw this person and she was sure that LBJ had one of his 'hitmen' get rid of her.

Now you have to realize that this was an innocent person who probably had no thought of exposing anything, but to LBJ even this tiny threat needed to be eliminated. Imagine how he'd react to an actual threat by a savvy person.

Unfortunately these are all allegations and can not be proven. Madeleine Brown comes off as particularly credible since she is still as enamored of LBJ at the time of the video as she was the day they met; iow, she had no axe to grind and was just (albeit somewhat reluctantly) being interviewed.

Maybe someday in 2075 or whenever it is the archives are opened. I have a feeling that JBK outed the conspirators in some kind of memoir in the archives.

Bringing it back on topic, I wonder if Ford knew the degree that LBJ may have been involved. I get the feeling that many of the higher ups on the Warren Commission had their suspicions.

I wonder if Ford actually cites any of what he believes the CIA destroyed? To me, it's surprising that he even published this book. Wonder if it was 'sanitized' for purposes of National Security by the spooks before being OK'd for release?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Some more government "disclosure" on JFK in the recent news.

"According to CNN, the agent said that "just before President Kennedy was to go to Chicago in early November 1963, the agency got an important tip. An employee of a boarding house had seen rifles with telescopic sites and an outline of Kennedy's motorcade route in a room rented by Cuban nationals.""

rawstory.com...

I don't know, seems like more "evidence" that it was a Cuban plot. I assume that this is simply somone piling on to try and sell his book. But it does seem to be an odd coincidence that this comes out 1 week after Ford's book is announced.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well, this is not new info. It's well-known that there was a suspected plot in Chicago and in Miami.

I might have posted about it here, can't recall, but I even had the names of the guys who were going to attempt it in Miami.

Thanks for the update, though. Cool.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I know, it didn't seem like new news. I guess that is why I was suspicious of it being advertised as such, especially in regards to the timing of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yeah, I wouldn't believe much of anything said by the SS. They were in it up to their armpits.

Have you read Vince Palamara's excellent article in Fetzer's book Murder in Dealey Plaza? That link is to a limited preview in Google Books.

He names who he thought was involved among the agents. It's a pretty compelling read if you're into it.

I looked for the book at B&N this past weekend but they had almost no JFK books in stock.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Dr. Fetzer says six shooters.

He lost me in his video.

Fetzer JFK

ED: What about Tesla or Forrestal, perhaps by the same crowd?

[edit on 11/27/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Honestly, do you care about how many shooters there were? Personally, I don't . I am more concerned about who killed him and why. It doesn't really make a difference if he was shot by one guy or six if we never find out who was behind it and what their true motives were.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Then you want JFK II

If indited under the circumstantial evidence, the players would be
sworn in to tell the truth.
The video thinks it would be worth it.

Thats about it for stage one according to JFK II.

ED: The "Cubans" were there according to JFK II but as a false flag.
LBJ had a party the night before, perhaps Nixon was there.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Found some of the info on the Chicago incident.

From Vince Palamara's writing's:

11/2: JFK's trip to Chicago, IL was cancelled at the last minute due to mortal threats against his life: apart from Thomas Arthur Vallee, Thomas Mosely, and Homer Echevarria, inluding a team of four Cuban gunman, 2 of whom eluded surveillance and escaped.1 Former agents Sam Kinney, Bill Greer, and James Griffiths told the HSCA that this trip was cancelled at the last minute

In the Miami incident:

The Tampa plot would be the second Mafia attempt to assassinate JFK in November 1963; the first had taken place in Chicago on November 2, 1963. JFK had cancelled his Chicago motorcade and trip at the last moment, after a serious threat emerged which had been kept secret at the time. The gunmen were not apprehended, but an unusual ex-Marine named Thomas Vallee -- who had several parallels to Lee Harvey Oswald -- was briefly detained.

"Ultimate Sacrifice" also details the role of Chicago law enforcement official Richard Cain, a "made" member of the Mafia and associate of Rosselli, whom CIA documents confirm had learned about C-Day. Shortly after the Chicago threat, a Miami police informant obtained information about an upcoming attempt on JFK from far-right extremist Joseph Milteer, whom the book links to a man working for Carlos Marcello. The attempt on JFK in Trafficante's Tampa was apparently meant to be blamed on a young man named Gilbert Policarpo Lopez
, whom the book notes had more than a dozen parallels to Oswald in 1963.

Just for the sake of completeness.

I believe Palamara wrote most of this stuff in the late 90s, 98 or 2000. So it's not new info. However I suppose it is new that a former SS agent is making the same comments...doesn't hurt.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Only goes to prove that you had to do it the LBJ way.

Or the AmeroNazis put it to LBJ to get the job done in Dallas.

Got any quotes for that one?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
JFK sacked this guy,
en.wikipedia.org...
for he believed the cia were out of control and blackening americas name,how right he was!!

after JFK sacked him,he sent him off to sort out vietnam,which he wasnt best pleased about. JFK didnt last long.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Honestly, do you care about how many shooters there were? Personally, I don't . I am more concerned about who killed him and why. It doesn't really make a difference if he was shot by one guy or six if we never find out who was behind it and what their true motives were.

JFK was asassinated for $5 billion, in gold and silver mostly. LBJ profited politically and was most certainly complicit in the heist, by covering it up with counterfeit cash that he ordered be printed with the new term "for all debts public and private." All money issued since 1964 is un-Connstitutional. (Though Constitutionality in no longer relevant.)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

He kept on telling Forrestal his defense budget was all wrong.

The beginning of the black budget?

Was he in with nazi rocket, weapons, spies, financiers, and
Tesla technology and saucer people?

If Ike got his heart attack after seeing Hitler my conspiracy theory will
be complete.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
tesla and lyle ;-0
here are the members of the warren commission.

en.wikipedia.org... member of secret societies
en.wikipedia.org... ... member of secret society,skull and bones.
en.wikipedia.org... .... disappeared
en.wikipedia.org... supporter of the nazies , trustee of rockefellers,CHAIRMAN of council for foriegn relations!.even wiki states hes a close ally of the rockerfellers!
en.wikipedia.org... he was responsible for stealing the nazi scientists and a whole lot more ;-)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org... died 1971.

ile let you dig and make your own minds up.

take a look at the membership of skull and bones
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 27-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

new topics

top topics

join