posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:43 AM
It took me two months to come off of Cymbalta and it wasn't pretty. Several times I became violent towards by boyfriend and I would have sudden
dizzy spells where I almost fell down the apartment stairwell.
I came off of mine so slowly that during the last several weeks I was opening the capsules and dipping my finger in the granules so I could take a
minimum amount to avoid "the dizzies". Eventually the side effects went away and I was able to stop the meds altogether.
I would never recommend anyone get on those nasty drugs. What makes me mad is that I had several doctors over several years prescribing my meds and
not one of them ever told me to try changing my diet.
What I found out is that when you eat non-organic food and you use everyday mainstream products such as soaps, lotions, cosmetics and household
cleaners.... the chemicals build up in your body and causes all sorts of illnesses in addition to depression because a lot of these chemicals cause
Not only did I change my diet to all organic foods, but I replaced my soaps, lotions, makeup, toothpaste (without fluoride), dishwashing detergent,
laundry detergent... EVERYTHING to either organic or eco-friendly products.
My dog eats organic food and the cat eats organic cat food. All of us are much healthier (even the vet was amazed at the improvement in my cat's
health at 13 years old).
When I occasionally eat out in a restaurant (selecting normal so-called "healthy" food, not junk appetizers), that night I don't sleep well. I
feel restless, my body aches all over, and I experience RLS. The only food I can eat is clean chemical-free foods. No refined sugar, no MSG, no
aspartame, no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives, no pesticides.
Now that I'm clean of that stuff, I wonder why anyone would want to eat it or give it to their kids. And this stuff affects kids differently. It
makes them hyperactive. Does that ring a bell? Studies have already shown that taking ADHD kids off of chemical-laced foods and getting them on a
healthy diet eliminates the ADHD symptoms.
To me, it's black and white. If you ingest rat poison, you're going to die or get sick. A lot of these chemicals are just as dangerous... why
would you eat them or even touch them?