It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I wanted to take a moment to introduce my self. My name is Jimmy Baxter. I want to start of by saying that all the topics of this site I am so new too. I am very interested in all of these types of topics and have just been reading everyones thoughts, ideas, and so much more.

It is all very interesting to me because of my now side job I have to research a lot of this stuff. I have never belonged to a community like this before but am excited about it.

I hope not to fumble around too much and hope I have something to contribute to some of the topics even tho I am so new to all of this.

Well I think that is it for the most part. Other then that, I hope everyone has a great Holiday and a great upcoming weekend!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Baxter. Baxter dialysis machines were once my specialty to work on. Welcome! We don't bite, much, and a very happy holiday to you sir.
John

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy_of_wprt

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome to ATS!

We hope you will contribute to our threads in a positive light!

Please familiar yourself with these sites procedures:Terms and Conditions

They will definately come in handy within this forum!

Mind your P's & Q's, don't use street slang/cursive words, and above all, Enjoy your time with us!!!

Welcome to the ATS Boards!

[edit on 21-11-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
LOL thanks very much!

See that, I didnt even know there was a Baxter dialysis machine. Why couldnt there have been something really cool like a Baxter fighter jet, or a Baxter Stealth car or something. Oh well I will take it. lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
why are there constantly more threads with no meaning, first the guy who couldnt find his way around now this

(welcome by the way)

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Rofl, you'll fit in just fine here. They were the great warrior dogs of dialysis before Fresenius came on the scene.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome to ATS!

We hope you will contribute to our threads in a positive light!

Please familiar yourself with these sites procedures:Terms and Conditions

They will definately come in handy within this forum!

Mind your P's & Q's, don't use street slang/cursive words, and above all, Enjoy your time with us!!!

Welcome to the ATS Boards!

I sure will. Thank you. I am on right now actually reading as much as I can. One question I do have. How does everyone put those cool pictures in their info on the right? I havent found anywhere how to do that, although I do admit that I was distracted by the UFO section just a little bit.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You were wondering how people 'put pics' ---all in due course my new friend.

We want YOU to venture around the boards and 'get your bearing'.

You must first learn how to walk before you run.

"All in due time."

We. of ATS, want to see your 'thoughts posted'...foremost.

GrassHopper...learn these things FOREMOST

There are many FORUMS abroad, but learn these rules firstly.

"Grasshopper!!!" Do you think you KNOW?

Well then post your Frst post....otherwise, watch and learn.

~Ducky~

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Why aren't you a mod duckster? I know the pay stinks and it's smelly but, oh jeez who's that mod preoccupied with monkeys? MM something. Couldn't say it better. I got nuthin'. Thanks for not pointing out my crack in public, I appreciate that.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS house Jimmy. Read the FAQ's to learn how things work around here. Most of all ask as many questions as you need to has to what does what around here.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Welcome to you Baxter. You have received a warm welcome and some good advice.

You have joined a good and most interesting family. May you grow and become fruitful in the cause to deny ignorance.

Dizzie

top topics

join