It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look into the future... is this what's coming ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I hope that ATS member Shoktek doesn't mind, but I clicked on the link in his signature and was reading the website and found an awesome writing titled 2020.

It's a fairly short read :

shoktek.com...

This really got me to thinking...

Is this what we have to look forward to ?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Scary read.....I still can't see Americans just sitting around passively for stuff like this. EVEN if they couldn't overthrow something like described in the story, they would leave, go hide, remove their chips etc etc.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think it would be divided...

A lot of Americans would allow this to happen. Thier government is telling them this is the way it has to be, it must be accepted.

I also think that there would be some Americans who would fight back. The movie Red Dawn comes to mind. Groups of people in hiding, fighting back a little at a time. Looking to unite with ohter people who want to fight.

yeah it's scary allright and if asked, I don't know what I would do ?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

yeah it's scary allright and if asked, I don't know what I would do ?

I use FEMAS "Are you ready" pdf guide for what to have in case of an emergency. You know, water,food, meds, etc.
Wouldn't even attempt to leave the city by interstate if their was an exodus (we can't fix rush hour, much less get out of the city if there is an emergency) would use a back road (lots of those still around to get out of major cities)
Hope it never comes to that though

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
no, I mean, I don't know if I would just accept things and hope for the best or if I would go into hiding and fight.

If I was going to fight, I wouldn't use anything of FEMA's, they're the one's running the camps that will be holding all of the people. If I'm fighting, then I don't trust any government agency.

The more that I look at the events of today, I can really see something like this story happening !

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If I was going to fight, I wouldn't use anything of FEMA's, they're the one's running the camps that will be holding all of the people. If I'm fighting, then I don't trust any government agency.

The only reason I use it, is because it outlines necessities for an emergency. Sure there are other guides out there, this one is free

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
people will except things, the powers that be have all the time in the world to make sure things are excepted.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
People are going to be stamped with a chip soon, with a special number.. for identification. That much I know, it's already being planned.

Don't worry guys, it's for your own protection!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
yeah, let me guess is that number 666 !

The chips are already around, mandatory, not yet, but they will be. We'll be told that they are for "our protection", but we all really know .... don't we ?

Do you care to elaborate Lilblam .... "for our own protection ? "

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No, not at all. In order for the Citizen Act to be legal (and therefore actually enforced), you'd have to amend the illegal search and seizures part of the Constitution. This would require the majority of the state legislatures (not the Congressmen). Legislatures aren't as corrupted by far as the House and Senate are.

Government searches are accepted by the people because it's still rare and always happens to 'someone else'. When it starts happenign to you, you care. Hell, look at the Patriot Act, it's getting torn to shreds.

Although I may be in the minority, since I think the Illuminati/NWO/PTB is a bunch of crap

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
estoerica .... you say that in order for the Citizen Act to be legal / enforced that it would require the majority of the states legislatures.....

what about these :

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies, the bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and granted the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Many of the figures in the Iran-Contra scandal were part of this emergency contingent, including Marine Colonel Oliver North. [2]

( thanks to Lilblam, I borrowed these executive orders from one of your previous posts in a different thread, it was the quickest way I could think of finding them )

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Actualy, I think it will take much less than what is described in that story for people to revolt. Hell! I'd rebel the second they would even sugest those damn chips!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's horrible to think of how our leaders actions now may lead to these things to happen. The fact is that they are starting to make laws to take away our freedoms and noone can predict how these laws will develope in the future.

One of the last lines stood out for me.

If our country would have spent half the money on working towards peace that they do for war, this may not have happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
get ready Ranger, the chips are coming !

It reminds me of when I was a little kid, I remember my aunt telling me that someday, unless you take the "mark" ( yes she was referring to the mark of the beast ), that you won't be able to get food or medicine for your family, you will have to be "one of them" just to survive.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

yeah, let me guess is that number 666 !

The chips are already around, mandatory, not yet, but they will be. We'll be told that they are for "our protection", but we all really know .... don't we ?

Do you care to elaborate Lilblam .... "for our own protection ? "

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by elevatedone]

Elaborate? Didn't you read the story in the link? What reason did the government give for implanting chips? Don't they already remove our freedoms for our own "security" aka "protection"? I didn't that'd be so confusing

It'll be a VISA ID number. We have VISAS right now that are required to travel right? It'll be a series of numbers electronically encoded and stamped on our bodies.

And in order to make any monetary transaction you'd just place your hand on an electronic scanner. Yup, unless you are one of "them", no medicine for you

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

*Major Snippage*

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land. Any number of the measure described in those orders, should they contradict the Constitution, can and will be challenged by any number of advocacy groups and states. Now, unless there is some major event (such as a nuke attack or major invasion, in which case most of those measures would be necessary to aid in the defense), any attempt to actually act on those EO's in an appreciable way will be met with stiff resistance.

Do not underestimate an American's ability to make use of paperwork. If any president actually tried to take away the vast majority of American's rights, it would not work. I mean, look at the utter chaos that was caused by Prohibition. That would be nothing compared to the uproar caused by this.

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And who told you there won't be a nuke attack or something along those lines to create an excuse to do this? These executive orders do NOT need the permission of congress or any other "group" to be put into effect immediately, when a national emergency is declared. All they need to do now is create a national emergency.

They are experts at creating national emergencies! They have all the resources and manpower they need. Who? The Government, and the shadow government.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
And who told you there won't be a nuke attack or something along those lines to create an excuse to do this? These executive orders do NOT need the permission of congress or any other "group" to be put into effect immediately, when a national emergency is declared. All they need to do now is create a national emergency.

They are experts at creating national emergencies! They have all the resources and manpower they need. Who? The Government, and the shadow government.

Perchance you missed the last line of my original post.

Although I may be in the minority, since I think the Illuminati/NWO/PTB is a bunch of crap

Which therefore makes any discussion between the two of us on the matter pointless. I bid you good day on this issue

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I hope that ATS member Shoktek...website and found an awesome writing titled 2020.

It's a fairly short read :

This really got me to thinking...

~*~.......hope not!

i hear the echo of boosteps in the hallway...clik...clik...clik

'1984' 'Farenheit 451' 'GATTACA'... among other anti-utopian reads.

what of the Enlightenment, Age of Aquarius, 2012, ascending into higher dimensions...et al??

i'm more into the outlook of a idyllic (& dumbed down) world like the Time Machine story,
where all our Indigo Children frolic in a 'managed eden'
and the China Orient is a benevolent society and the north america landmass is one giant disney/wonderLand
amusement park-adventure....
that is what the realistic goals of the Illuminati-NWO really are....and 'they' are ready to employ whatever means necessary to accomplish the dream

enjoy the journey

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
this is exactly why the US has this little thing called the 2nd amendment - to allow the people to resist a tyranical government - be it forign or our own. There are MILLIONS of armed men in this great nation who would lay down there lives before they would allow this to happen. In my household alone, we could arm practically our entire nieghborhood, and i would encourage anyone to not only exercise their right to bear arms by buying them, but also to become competent in their use.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join