It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Diary, Today I_______ ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You can post a daily diary entry in the thread for all to read.
Just try not to pass judgment on others, but be supportive about what they're going through.
It can be a tough world.

I guess I'll start with mine, and I'll try to do one entry daily.

Dear Diary,

Today I got out to do some banking, a bit of shopping, and a stop at the pharmacy.
I worried about the pills I picked up. Are they the real thing ?
I looked them up on the net.

Went into a shop for smokes before I went home.

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, it just won't let up today and they say it's going to snow tomorrow. I hope it's nothing we need to shovel, but I brought in the last of the plants just in case.

Edit: I edit

[edit on 21/11/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

Today I was called by a casting company to play a prisoner in a new film being shot here in Burquewood called "Brothers". The agent said I was chosen because of my long hair and beard. Haha...At one time my looks kept me from getting jobs and now they are an asset. Amazing!!

Yours Truly
whaaa

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

Today I visited with my extended family at my cousins house because they all came up today for Thanksgiving tomorrow. It was interesting, I hadn't seen them in a while. So thats basically it. I've also been on ATS and BTS. I fairly new so I'm still learning. Anyone with advice would be much appreciated.

-Staples

[edit on 21-11-2007 by zstaples5]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

Today I babysat the next door kids. Tried to get ready to go for dinner tomorrow. Cut my arm, even though I'm not supposed to. Four times. It hurts like hell, even as I'm writing this. Of course messed around on ATS and BTS. How else am I writing this? Checked the newest baseball news, and thats about it.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by jtb2008]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

Today started out good. For some reason I woke up early and stayed up.

Was on ATS for a few hours then took a nap.

The day turned real mean when I went to the grocery store to buy Thanksgiving dinner. Geesh.... so many pushy, rude people. I got a bad attitude 3 minutes after I walked in the store.

After fighting for a ham I realized it was after all Thanksgiving.

Thinking of breaking family tradition and suggesting we eat out next Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtb2008

Cut my arm, even though I'm not supposed to. Four times. It hurts like hell, even as I'm writing this.

Dear Diary,

I'm concerned about jtb2008.

Are you cutting yourself on purpose ?
Please talk to me if this is an issue in your life because I have experience in cutting.

I'm just a u2u message away, and I'm sure other members would be very supportive no matter what the situation is. There are people on ATS that really care about our fellow members.

Just don't keep it bottled up, talk to us.

As for me, I think I'll have a shower and shave the whiskers on my face.
A new day starts all too soon.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Dear Diary,

I am indeed cutting myself on purpose. I dont really divulge my feelings to often, so I dont really know what to say. If you want to know anything more or whatever, just ask.

I am also fixing to go to dinner soon. Thats my day so far.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
dear doorknob;

i eated turkey todays.

some devil eggs, cranberry sauces of sorts, buttermilk chess pie, pumpkin pie, some broccoli and cheese casserole thing going on, some stuffing, gravy with giblets or wha'evah you call them, a weird cheese thing, some rolls cause thats how i roll, ham, smoked turkey, and the deep fried, a dr pepper and tea, some okra dish, a bread bowl filled with some uber cheese, pecan pie, and some mashed taters.

right now I am here for a nap, I'm going back to my aunts in a few hours, i need to give my gut time to digest.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Dear diary,

Well, hello. Funny meeting you, here.
Thought I was alone.

Wait, I am alone. Just how I want to be.
Right ?

No drunk family members fighting.
No police in my front yard.
No cats hiding under a bed, with me.

Perfect. Yeah...

Rocki is asleep on my wifes bed.
I'm goofing off, playing pc games and
posting on ATS.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I think I have some pizza in the fridge.

I miss work already. I can't pull wrenches
in my house.

Anyway, cool thread.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

Today I realized what was really important, and that I have so much to be thankful for.

P.S. I'm always cryptic/unspecific in my journal entries whenever I write them. That way when I look back I can still know exactly what I was talking about and no one else can.

I'm paranoid that way.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Dear Diary

What a lazy day.
I didn't have to go anywhere, and I had nothing important to do around the house.

One of my cats managed to pull over my 7 foot rubber tree, so that had to be re potted and the mess swept up. I don't know who the guilty party is, all three of them are keeping quiet so no one gets the blame.

Cooked up a nice steak dinner, watched some TV, and hung out on ATS.

Not a bad day really.......

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Dear Diary...

Today was one of those days when I was filled with fear, apprehension and lonelyness...free floating anxiety, convinced that I was a worthless loser with nothing to offer. So I took a Lorazapam and a shot of wild Turkey and felt much better.

Went to a scheduled audition for an upright bass player in a local hot band, got the gig with almost no preparation or expectations.
This is one to those times when drugs and alcohol took off the rough edges and allowed me to swing easy, swing real and swing right.
I'm an adult and can make my own decisions how to conduct my affairs!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Dear diary,

Today I am so tired, I have only slept for 1 half hours.... house party and ended up staying. Alcohol, shots, music FANTASTIC!

Now today I am relaxing on this site, and just allowing the world pass me by while in my jimjams and a cuppa.

Love it

Oni x x

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

I feel sad today and don't know why. I have everything anyone could ever ask for out of life and yet it never feels like it's enough. Where did this feeling come from? Perhaps it's this crappy cold weather that's infused me with overwhelming melancholy. I'll never get used to the cold.

I've lived here 10 years yet I still want to go back to the beach where I grew up.

Sometimes I wish my husband would come home and announce he's quit his job, cashed out our entire savings portfolio, bought a tricked out RV and wants to travel for the rest of our lives.

The sad part about that is.....I would probably say "no thanks."

Being a grown-up sucks sometimes.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Dear Diary

We picked up the whole set of the series Roots on Saturday, a 1977 TV mini-series.
I'm watching the second movie now and feel shocked over the abuse these slaves endured. The cold hearted treatment and the liberal use of the word 'n-word' presents what I think is a pretty realistic look at history.

I'll walk away from this with just a little more disgust of humanity and how we treat each other.

The men worked on the roof and gutters today, enough banging to drive you nuts. But I guess we'll be ready for winter once the job is done.

EDIT: I certainly didn't use 'n-word', it was the ATS filters that put that in there.
I used the term that the movie uses, a proper word when used in the right context.:bnghd:

[edit on 25/11/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

Today, I think I realised
I made a difference.

That kind of scares me.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jtb2008

get professional support
i knew a idiot that did this at college nothing pissed me off more then sitting there and listening to him rant on about how he cuts him self.

reminds me of thise kids that go online and tell everyone how they hurt them selves and end up on the evening news because they went to far

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Dear Diary

Oh what a day..........

It started with having to take the cat to the vet for a nut job. The cat is fine after surgery and back home. It seems groggy and fell down when it tried to jump up to his favorite sleeping place.
He's sleeping beside me now and purring softly.

After dropping Zacharia at the vet I had my own appointment with a doctor to get my flu shot and a renewal on a prescription.
My Doc looks at my nuts sometimes, but thank God I wasn't going in for a neuter.:shk:

Just too many things to do today.

Vet
Doctor
Working
Meetings
Shopping
Pharmacy
Negotiating
Researching
Another trip to the vet to pick up the cat.

My driver wants to kill me and bitches about gas prices and the cost of a brake job.

Life goes on though...........:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I had to wake up early today to go in to my daughters high school, she got jumped by 5 girls... so i proceeded to tell the principle that no we are not fine with calling parents, we are gonna call the police... after arguing all day we finally recieved word that the girls were suspended...

ok next step... went to work at a crappy, boring job and wasted 8 hours of my life telling people that they need my product.... i sell cpe to cpas...

after work had a parent teacher conference with my middle schoolers teachers.. bad attitude, failing grades, no effort..la dee dee da.. same old same old..

came home.. its now dark and the bugs are hitting me straight in the face..(riding the bike..) made supper, was teaching my youngest muliplication.. she is homeschooled..

made dinner..... hamburger helper...

played on ats/bts

wow i did not realize that i did so much today?

now i deffinately need a drink... lol.. :w:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Dear Diary

Please stop the snow.
After doing all the digging out this morning I need hubby to give me a back-rub with that stuff old people use on their aching joints. I hope there's a tube of Ben Gay or A5-35 in the house.

The first snow of the season just killed me and we didn't even get a foot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join