It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else dreams in 'color'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Yes, I dream in color 99.9% of the time. Most of the dreams are just plain old average dreams calling little attention to the colors. When I dream in full blown techocolor I wake up worn out. Usually these dreams have some sort of serious meaning to them. Representing something I need to take care of or something big that is about to happen in the world.

For the past 10-15 years I've had very short and simple dreams involving attractive black haired females. There's never any words spoken in these dreams, just the feeling that this is my idea girl. Last week while waiting in the automotive dept. at Walmart I meet someone who could be that idea woman. I was in the waiting area while my car was being worked on. An Asian lady with two young children came in and stayed the until the work on their van was completed. I did'nt really say a great deal to this woman. She's married and so am I. Her kids took a liking to me. They were a girl about 5 or 6 and a boy about 4 or 5. They were practicing some martial arts move for a school play they were both appearing in. Of course these moves started out as they were taught but ended up just as kids fooling around.
I just felt so at home with an attractive, intelligent women and two children. I know this was just my imagination, right?
Am I nuts, or did I just pick up on some of the traits that are missing from my current relationship?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Praise be! After reading all that bloodcurdling stuff about thumping gorillas, AK-17s spraying bullets, bones broken after attacking the wall, etc., it's reassuring to discover that at least one person's involuntary fantasy life revolves about sex rather than violence.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ive never had a black and white dream...seems odd to me. I've had if anything- vivid colors in my dreams that stick out and are actually quite intense. Its hard to remember the full dream though...but no black & white......

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Strange.. I never realised that people dreamed in Black and White.

I've discovered many things lately that make me a little different.

I only dream in colour. I lucid dream more than I don't.
Think I may have had one or two dreams in Black and White, but only because it was noir themed or something.

fascinating.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hi I dream in color sometimes.

reply to post by jpm1602

Last night, a lucid one, sitting in my car, sideways on a road, not knowing how I got there. My mind knew I was dreaming, multiple warning lights on dash when I started car. Drove into a mall to check out car.

Vampires chasing you has to do with the fact you are sick, blood, being life, you feel your lifes energy is being sucked out of you, plus anytime you dream of a car it symbolizes your body and its well being, take the small details into consideration.

Drove into a mall to check out car.

Not unlike you taking yourself to the doctor to get checked, Yes?

[edit on 083030p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Indeed stormdancer, the multiple warning lights of dash are 'in me'. Was watching morning show this a.m. and they spent five minutes talking about some junk spreading thru NY. Commenting specifically on how long it lasted. I am not alone. Was/is a truly miserable flu. I think my conjuctivitis is getting better though. It's like a bad flu 'groundhogs day'.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Sounds horrible, jpm, garlic and onions do wonders and boil a whole chicken, build up that immune system.
Raw garlic if you can stand it, in the old country the women used to hold a sliver between their check and gum to ward off colds, hmmm speaking of vampires,

[edit on 093030p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Garlic and onions are my friend right now. Raw, cooked. I bagged about three pouches of chicken soup, these will keep me alive LOL, I really feel for anyone who get this.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I can only recall one b&w dream, it was about war for some reason.
But I typically remember all dreams good and bad, even if it's not the
next morning.

But lately all of my dreams are about aliens warring in our skies and
NASA and the military totally getting all of us killed for trying to intervene.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well , I think I never had a "colored dream" , I dream mostly in black and white but I "know" what color a thing is if it is relevant somehow.

Maybe it has something to do with how you are used to imagine things in your head?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I can't remember ever having a dream in black and white. And that includes the time I've dreamt about living out my live as it was read by a third person in a comic book. Even that psychotic episode was in full colour.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I usually dream in color. Sometimes I dream in COLOR!! As in extremely detailed vision-type dreams that are meant to teach you. The other day I had an apocalyptic-like dream in black and white. Horrible flooding, very eerie feeling, and all of the steet lights were out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join