It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will it be disclosed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What are the odds viable information about the UFO "conspiracy" is released by the government within the next year or years?

I am very anxious for the Disclosure Project to take full affect. Is it even remotely possible real information is released anytime soon?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the odds are zero i am afraid

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
April 23, 2008.

Just kidding of course. We'll all be on here 5 years from now, wondering when disclosure will take place. Ain't gonna happen.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by UnBreakable]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

First, there must be a UFO conspiracy.

Second, the reason for the secrecy must end, otherwise I don't see any other reason for anyone to disclose any secret.

Third, the government must be part of the secret.

All of the above (at least) must happen before the famous hypothetical disclosure can happen, so, if I were you, I wouldn't be to anxious for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My opinion is that no information on UFO's will be released by the government in the near future which means the next hundred years.

There will be no partial release or semi-release, quarter release, eighth or one sixteenth release. There will be no accidental release.

The U.S. Government has no intetnion on releasing anything on UFO's for any reason and anybody who believes otherwise doesn't understand the power of the NAZA/Military Industrial /DoD complex.

The perpetuation on their control of society is based on the control of information. So there is no reason they should or would ever release any more information to the public than 'we are the only ones'. Period.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
April 23, 2008.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by UnBreakable]

Be careful, you might start a cult

No disclosure to us, the civilian population is "too dumb to handle the truth." Oh wait, I forgot, UFOs don't even exist!

On a sidenote, the moon is made of cheese. However, since I found out it is made of swiss cheese and not brie, which is mmm so delicious, I don't like the moon, and no longer believe in it.

Sorry, had to have a laugh. And I second Mr. Lear's answer on this one.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not in my lifetime, I guess. If ever.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
What are the odds viable information about the UFO "conspiracy" is released by the government within the next year or years?

I am very anxious for the Disclosure Project to take full affect. Is it even remotely possible real information is released anytime soon?

Probably not, although if a huge saucer hovered over Dallas, Texas, for several weeks, it might spur some kind of official response. But even then, the government wouldn't necessarily spill the beans about everything they know. The saucer might be from an alien planet, but that wouldn't stimulate the government into telling us about the UFOs that are time traveling probes from the future, or distant past. Or the UFOs that are ghosts. Or living trans-dimensional organisms. Or projections of the collective subconscious. Etc.

There may be a lot more secrets to be concealed than you can imagine, including the secret that the government is essentially clueless about most UFOs and don't know any more about them than you or I.

top topics

join