It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Confirmation Of Nibiru or Planet X?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If anyone is up on Planet X or Nibiru, this video explains OORT clouds coming our way pushed by our Suns companion, a dark star.

The title of the movie is "Oort Cloud Meteroids to hit Earth in 2012", but I am not sure if I subscribe to this idea that we are doomed in 2012. I am not saying that it will not happen or there is no such thing. But I believe there is something petrubing our solar system right now.

With the recent brightness of Comet 17P Holmes, I would not doubt it. If this is a dark star that comes through, what if it has it's own planets as well. I can still see 17P holmes with my cheap pair of binoculars.

Here is the picture

And here is the video to watch.

Oort cloud video

What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a topic on this video.

[edit on 11/21/2007 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's a really interesting vid. It brings a different aspect of Nibiru to the table, scientifically speaking. I wonder how large a comet would have to be to destroy Earth?

Peace. K*

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

I found another very interesting video, eventhougj the presentation is rather unproffesional and funny at certain places. It deals with the return of the Nephilim (the Fallen Angels) as described by the Sumerians on their tablets.

The Year 2012 should not be expected to be a year of apocaliptic destruction, following the video a rather enlightning instead. The mayan calendar ends on the 21st December 2012. I think all of us will see what happens than.

The Return of the Nephilim

Search for "freemantv.com" on video.google.com for more interesting facts

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here's a couple of threads w/ Oort Cloud info, w/ another video link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...on the edit: it's the same video, 'Something Wicked This Way..."

...ioen, your links aren't working...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

Thank you, I've personally seen one of these and thank you for sharing them. The first link did not work, it only took me to the google video home page.

One of the best educational films I've seen was the list below.

Surviving Planet X Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yeah, I see it now, its a double link, sometimes it happens
The Correct link is this one

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure I'm following you here. Are there meteoroids coming from the Oort cloud? What is the relation between that and a hypothetical planet X?

The Oort cloud is still an hypothesis, a nicely formulated one. So far the only known candidates that could belong to the Oort cloud are 90377 Sedna and 2000 CR105. I haven't heard anything about asteroids.

Also, the video shows news headlines without any relation to their claim.

(89959) 2002 NT7) has a low probability of impact, and was removed from the Palermo Technical Impact Hazard Scale in 2002. The impact date was calculated to February 1, 2019, not 2012.

2002 NY40: "Despite a few press reports that had claimed the asteroid had a small chance of hitting Earth in the future, NASA and other astronomers said there is no such chance. Such close passes by large asteroids, however, provide viewing opportunities like this only every few decades, astronomers say."

Source

Then they quote a website called Cassiopedia for info on the Oort cloud. That place is filled with crackpot theories mixed with fact (see pseudo science).

Finally they show a lot of pictures of impact craters. There is no reason to even dream about them coming from the Oort cloud.

The rest of the video is filled with random stuff put together for convenience.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, if those same scientists can't tell me what will happen tommorow, then I sure as hell won't be relying too much on their prediction on what will happen 4 years from now.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnswoth

I believe they are talking about a Star or larger planet (Planet X) being in a elliptical orbit every 3600 years or so. So when it comes in, it cuts through the Kuiper Belt (which consist of mostly frozen gaseous rock) and sling shots rocks or comets our way through an objects angular momentum.

I have a hard time believing NASA anymore when it comes to keeping information from the public to avoid panic. Of course they are going to post that there is no chance of this happening. What about the other astronomers that posted their article about Planet X in News Week back in 1984 and the story was retracted the next day.

No one can explain why 17P Holmes increased it's magnitude in only a few seconds. At least I have not heard an official explanation.

As I said, I do not subscribe to the Doom and Gloom scenario of 2012 being the end. But at the same time this notion is not so far fetched either because scientist have been looking for this object for a while.

For example, Haleys comet comes around every 75 years, so it has to sling shot off another star or something to make trips back and forth. Unless it reaches the end of it's inertia and is pulled back by our sun. I am not really sure and I don't claim to be an expert.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nibiru would likely have caused the great floods of ancient times, would it not?

The whole planet x scenario is bizarre. I'm not one to attach myself at the hip to anything too quickly, but something about this particular case isn't sitting with me well, and it's not in a sense of "it's all just nothing but hot air." A lot of people would subscribe to the aforementioned view and swear by it, but something about this deserves more attention that it's getting by those aware of this proposed scenario ("pole shift"). And no, it wouldn't "end the world," but it would reshape it to some degree and wipe out a lot of life. The coastal cities would be the most logical concern, and it would take a good 10 years, I would think, to sufficiently and thoroughly move those populations to safer areas without having to rush and create and even more difficult situation.

Another concern with any such global disaster would be the poisoning of the waters when entire cities are taken out. Can you imagine what that would do to the seas to have all our waste (natural and technological) residing in the waters?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Well, I don't know anything about Planet X besides the old theories that have been discarded as we gained a better understanding of our solar system.

I'm not here to make you believe anything. If you find it easier to believe in stories about hypothetical planets than astronomers, then so be it. But can you please tell me the name of the astronomer that posted and retracted that story in 1984? I haven't read anything about that, so any link would be appreciated.

While the unusual magnitude increase suffered by 17P Holmes is indeed interesting, I don't see any reason to attribute it to the influence of a planet nor the Oord cloud. As Haley's comet, 17P Holmes is a periodic comet. It's orbit doesn't even reach Jupiter.

Haley's comet is gravitationally bound to the sun. It doesn't slingshot off any other star, although it's orbit can be perturbed by other planets.

Haley's comet:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just found this article on BBC news about the formation of our moon titled"Earth's Moon is 'cosmic rarity'". in this article it is stated that "The Moon was created when an object as big as the planet Mars smacked into the Earth billions of years ago."

Could it be that Planet X is at the origin of this

Link to the article:
news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

join