It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pawn can check a king

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hello fellow conspirators,
I have been a long time lurker and follower of threads here at ATS. But my mothers old adage that says, "Better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." comes to mind.
The topics here are just too good to remain quiet about for much longer. There are way too many discourses that still need good debate. Some I believe and some I don't, however, all are interesting.
Just remember, we may agree, we may agree to disagree, we may think one another a fool, But I will stand beside you and fight for your right to say and believe whatsoever you choose.
respectfully,
reluctantpawn

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Im a fool and proud of it! I hope your stay here is long and full of fun, and other stuff...welcome again!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Welcome reluctantpawn, I like your attitude. We need new blood, and I'm sure you'll do nicely. Being a lurker, you no doubt know all about the T&C, so all that's left is to just dive in.

See you on the boards.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
"Better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Welcome, I guess I should have remained quiet...

I look forward to your contributions and should you find yourself "rooked" and need some questions answered.

Hit the FAQ button ^^^^^^ on the toolbar above, it takes you straight to the ATS handbook which contains much information on how to make your time here an enjoyable experience.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
welcome to jungle reluctantpawn. Greetings from Texas.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words.
And for the warm welcome.
And leading me down the road to no one line posts!
respectfully
reluctantpawn

top topics

join