It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fans of the Philadelphia Eagles Thread!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I hope the Eagles beat the Patriots, but I seriously doubt they will. I picked the Eagles to go against that spread though. 23 points is way out there.

Now I can see your a delusional Cowboy fan and that's ok. I'm a delusional Patriot fan. But have you watched any of the Pats game's this year? They are outscoring opponent's by an average of 24 point's. And with Feely in as QB you could set the spread at +40 and the eagles still wouldn't cover. Change your bet.

Pats 62 Eagles 10

Belicheck remembers what the eagles said after the whole spygate scandal happened. He's gonna run it up!

Oh, and to show you I'm a delusional homer I don't think the Pats will lose another game (provided Brady stays healthy) until 2009. I also think they (the Pats) will win the next 4 superbowls.

Now THAT is delusional!!

[edit on 11/23/2007 by eyes up]

[edit on 11/23/2007 by eyes up]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Novus, have you finally switched to the Good side of the Cowboys??? I notice you have Dallas star and their future record of 11-1 posted in your avatar.
Cowboys fan are already buying their plane tickets to Arizona.. I have...

[edit on 23-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 23-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
eyes up and SpeakerofTruth, no, I'm not a Cowboys fan. I put my avatar as this to jinx the Cowboys this Thursday. I had it as 11-1, but decided I'd change it to 10-2.

Still Green Bay all the way

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wait a minute, Philly has a team? Even after T.O. left?

Odd.

Between McNabb getting hurt half as much as Vince Carter, and the off-field drama that surrounds the Eagles... I would of bet these guys packed it in long ago.

...Kidding.

I'm not sure why.. but something in me says that they are going to give the Pats a serious run this weekend.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey Eagles fans, you're team is putting up a hell of fight. I think they can win this game. More importantly, they are showing the Packers exactly how to beat the Patriots if it happens to get that far.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Musky

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't jinx it...

Nothing to see here folks. No game is going right now. Nothing is happening. Move along.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Even though I am from New Orleans, I am not a Saints fan.

I am a huge fan of the Eagles' Defensive Line coach Pete Jenkins. Wonderful man... met him when I was a student worker in the LSU football office.

So I always pull for the Eagles!!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, call by Andy Reid, and a horrible decision to throw it down the field by Feeley. Crap. 2nd and 4 and they go for the end zone. I don't get that at all.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
HORRIBLE play call.

So stupid.

I'm nowhere close to being an Eagles fan and I'm pissed off about that.

Wow. Awful.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
HORRIBLE play call.

So stupid.

I'm nowhere close to being an Eagles fan and I'm pissed off about that.

Wow. Awful.

Now you know how we feel....almost every Sunday...

Boneheaded play calls are nothing new for Reid.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It wasn't the play call, it was a very poor decision and very poor throw by Feeley, plain and simple.

He had options and chose to force it into tight coverage, he should have checked down or threw it away.

If it was the last play of the game I could understand trying to force it, but the Eagles were in game-tying FG range, they had another down and plenty of time, not to forget they were moving the ball very well.

I was rooting for Philly especially since they were the biggest dog I can remember seeing. 23 points on our pool, they played very well and even though Feeley made a couple of mistakes, he did play well enough to give the Eagles a chance to win the game.

How many teams can say that this year? One? Colts?

The Philly D played awesome, shut down Moss and rattled Brady's cage.

Gonna be a tough week at Pat's practice, I feel sorry for the rest of the teams they play this season, this wake-up call just might be the key to them going undefeated. We shall see.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Patriot's weaknesses exposed Sunday night:

They don't play defense in the middle of the field, so that's where you should throw the ball

Rattle Brady and the team freezes

They are in sore need of a running game.

And this is from a Pat's fan.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So close and yet...oh well, they played well and exposed how NE can be beaten.

I am hoping for a letdown from this game, since the Seahawks are coming into Philadelphia this weekend, and given the 'Hawks difficulties on the road, I'll take whatever advantage I can get...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Thank you. Dallas will keep that in mind when we play you again in the Super Bowl..
Thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

WOO-HOO!!

Christmas came a week early yesterday boys and girls.

No matter how bad a season has gone, a win in Dallas always makes things seem a little better.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Huge win. I'm grateful that the Eagles didn't let up on defense.

I gotta admit, Jim Johnson is a very good defensive coordinator. I don't watch many Eagles games, but when I do, it always seems like he knows what he's doing. Well timed blitzes, good formations, etc.

I know I'd like to have him as Green Bay's D-Coordinator

top topics

<< 1   >>

join