It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

subliminal messages from macdill A.F.B.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i have been hearing weird sounds coming from macdill A.F.B. and i wanted to see if anyone would know what they are or have a program to play it backwards
click here
and it is very quiet so you may need turn up the volume to hear it

with the speakers it sounds like a bird but if you are here then you would be able to tell by the sound how loud it really is
to me it sounds like a word being played backwards and fast

[edit on 21-11-2007 by xbrendanx]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I believe that is a radio navigational beacon. I haven't heard one in many years, but that's my take on it.

[edit on 11/24/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I dont hear anything that sounds like a word being played backwords or forwards

There isnt enough info to even tell.

Where was this recorded? When? What are you seeing while recording it? How close are you to the base?

What are the other noises? Sounds like druming and sound to a movie?

I live near the flightline on our base....so I hear stuff (loudly) all the time. So, I dont know

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm not on my home pc, so I can't run it backwards for you, but if you go to the below site you can download "Audacity" for free. It's a pretty decent little audio program. I've used it when I toy with EVP.

audacity.sourceforge.net...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I researched this a bit and have determined that VFT, Voice Frequency Telegraphy is the most likely sound on the tape. Here are a couple of links to sound and data:

VFT

DXZone

(Click on Radio sounds, then scroll down and play Voice Frequency Telegraphy RTTY (USAF))

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I dont hear anything that sounds like a word being played backwords or forwards

There isnt enough info to even tell.

Where was this recorded? When? What are you seeing while recording it? How close are you to the base?

What are the other noises? Sounds like druming and sound to a movie?

I live near the flightline on our base....so I hear stuff (loudly) all the time. So, I dont know

it was recorded outside of my house
i looking at the speaker (it looks like two megaphones put together facing diagonal from each other)
and i live two streets away
and the other things i was talking about are not noises they are weird craft

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is strange.

Can you be more specific about what you mean by 'subliminal messages'?

Are you afraid they are using this to influence people, or you specifically?

Are the speakers pointed towards your house for no apparent reason?

If they are bothering you and you can get a couple of your neighbors to confirm this, then why not call up the base PR guy and talk to him about it? Maybe it's violating a city ordinance about the number of decibels allowable?

Uh, if you do think that they are sending -you- specific subliminals, is there any reason why they'd be doing this? Can you hear them inside your house?

Good job on at least supplying a sound file. Hope you can clarify and then get some resolution.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
...actually this is sort of odd. There's a dark organ-y synth sound and what the OP refers to as 'bird' calls. Sounds like a horror flick or a premise for the 'false flag' operation.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Not sure what you mean by 'premise for the false flag op'?

Are you alleging the OP is supplying a fake sound capture?

Or do you mean the base is doing something?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Actually why can't the OP get pictures of the amplifiers and the craft for us?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Actually why can't the OP get pictures of the amplifiers and the craft for us?

So...you're saying that everyone who makes outrageous claims should supply photographic proof?

But seriously, I don't find that part hard to believe.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi Badge,

I think either you misunderstood the request by me or you didn''t read all the posts.

A few post up xbrendanx said he/she recorded that outside the house. He/she said that he/she lives about 2 blocks away what looks like speakers or two megaphones put together facing diagonally from each other. He/she also mentioned weird craft, this is why I asked about getting pictures, doesn't that make sense.

I am assuming they have been there for awhile.

Does the noise and the craft seem to occur at the same time? I think we have some questions we could get into here.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by observe50]

top topics

join