It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Pictures

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A couple of pics I found....let me know what you think.

www.ghoststudy.com...

www.ghoststudy.com...

www.ghoststudy.com...

www.ghoststudy.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
that digitally edited pic of the baby, freaked me out.

the spirit guy in the smoke....I don't see at all.

the other spirit pics, like the "fairy" with the cat, all just camera and film errors.

The ufo pics, some look convincing, a few look like hoaxes.

the serpent thingy? I don't know, could have been something placed in the water to make it look that way.

just my opinion but overall, interesting pics.. that freaky baby

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thea that baby freaked me out. That person did a good job with that.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The WTC one is just smoke. Smoke can make weird shapes sometimes, like clouds. The UFO ones were cool. The first one looked kind of like the bottom of a computer chip. I think the other ones of the "ghosts" are, like stated above, just problems with the film/camera/lighting. The sea serpent one is strange though. It kind of looks like an oil spill, but I don't think it would go in a design like that. The old man in the tree one is weird, but I'm pretty sure it was just the bark. That's a pretty neat site, though.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Coolness...Thanks for the replies my fellow members.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
mostly creepy...hardly convincing
but very cool...I have similar "baby" pic I've been working on...I'll post it here when I'm done

good site

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here's another one....

www.ghoststudy.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Here's another one....

www.ghoststudy.com...

That 'creature' just looks like a cat with an animal in it's mouth. The ghost pictures just look like a camera error and a reflection in the TV screen.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
.....yea. I'm not lookin' for any plausible authenticities...just something to share and look at.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Here's another one....

www.ghoststudy.com...

What the heck is that crazy animal thing?

kookie.....

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
.....you know I was wondering the same thing. To me it looks like some type of cat or dog with a deformed head.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The vertical part of the 'head' is not a head at all. It's either an animal in the cat's (or maybe a ferret's) mouth, or a piece of wood right behind it. Look at the colors. It changes from gold to brown. The gold is the head, the brown is not.

My family has cats. The thing, besides the head, looks exactly like one. However, most people are used to seeing a cat's mouth closed. They can open ridiculously wide to hold it's prey. You can see the ear, which is exactly like a cat's. The body shape is feline (esp. the rear legs).

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
....I like the baby picture at the begining of the thread. That one is a creative peice of work.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
The vertical part of the 'head' is not a head at all. It's either an animal in the cat's (or maybe a ferret's) mouth, or a piece of wood right behind it. Look at the colors. It changes from gold to brown. The gold is the head, the brown is not.

in NO way am I disagreeing, is there anyway you can upload an image outlining your view? For some reason, my brain can't grasp this pic...

*edited for spelling*

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by exdog]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
try this one.....

www.ghoststudy.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ok that last one was interesting....but how did that lady who took the picture see "an angel kneeling"???? it just looks like a green glob to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog

Originally posted by Esoterica

in NO way am I disagreeing, is there anyway you can upload an image outlining your view? For some reason, my brain can't grasp this pic...

*edited for spelling*

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by exdog]

Oh, I'm not arguing, just clarifying

I'll get working on that upload. Give me a few minutes.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...
Copy & Paste URL

I suggest having two windows, my image and the original, so you can compare.. The yellow is the basic outline of the cat. The legs are a bit hard to judge in terms of position, so I left them blank.

The red outline is the object in it's mouth. The two downward-pointing triangles within the red outline are the top and bottom portions of the jaw (Right and left triangles, respectively). Much of the bottom jaw is obscured by the object. The tan outline is the ear. It's tilted to the side and down slightly (as is instinct when hunting, to reduce the cat's profile). The small pink spot is the 'wrinkles' in the inside of the ear.

EDIT: I should clarify the ear. By 'to the side', I meant relative to the cat's forward position. To us, it would have been lowered so it was pointing more at us.

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So you've already figured that one out? Good work.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join