It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Wasd looking at the lot of these photos (spirit rover Sol 751 front Haz Cam) there are all kinds of anomalies in these pics (or weird formations of rock) kinda looks like someone blew up the "Coral Castle-in Florida" check out the 1/2 moon rock, and the Right sight top of the hill (thing sticking out) and much more stuff.

source marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Hi RUFFREADY! That was an interesting image.
Does seem to have some strange shapes out there. Lemme see if I can analyze them and see what turns up!

Cheers!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

You still posting here after I proved you were a fraud? What will it take for you to stop making the same comments on every photo posted on ATS? I beg you to stop mixing this nonsense with the actual research going on here so people don't have to wade through your endless posts about alien boys holding their pet dogs. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Thanks Mike,

On some of the photo's it seems some 'change' ..look at this one with the "thing" peaking from behind the rock..

each photo of that Sol series on my above post has some interesting objects (Sol 751 spirit rover front haz cam) The large rocks with strange designs are amazing..even if just natural eroison..

[edit on 12-5-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Doesn't Mars have sub zero temps?

Mars gets up to 81° F in some areas in the summer

the warmest soil occasionally reaches +81° F (27° C) as estimated from Viking Orbiter Infrared Thermal Mapper.

Mars Temperature

That says "the warmest soil", not the temperature above the ground. If the warmest temperature of the "soil" reaches 81 degrees F, what is the temp above the soil?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

You still posting here after I proved you were a fraud?

You haven't proven anything to anyone but yourself... :shk:

Rik is entitled to his opinion like everyone else..

What will it take for you to stop making the same comments on every photo posted on ATS?

What will it take to make YOU stop posting your negative BS on every photo posted on ATS?

I beg you to stop mixing this nonsense with the actual research going on here so people don't have to wade through your endless posts about alien boys holding their pet dogs. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

If it annoys you so much... you can either stop reading his posts or simply use the 'ignore' button....

Hmmm seems like a good idea

Bye Byeee

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Some rocks I found interesting:

Yawn!

What's sticking it's neck out here?

Nice li'l platform to sit on, what?

Cheers!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Who knows, maybe Edward Leedskalnin had other worldly connections?

A close examination of the different rock forms in the talked about area on Mars I brought forth above., shows so many strange formations that it seems like they were all from some common larger formation,(or set-up) The way some of the larger rocks are 'cut' seems strange (holes, designs, etc..) could water do this?? wind? sudden impact?

One thing for sure is, these types of rocks found and pictured by Spirit rover are cool to analize and sort out. Mars is loaded with weird shaped rocks without a doubt!!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by rikriley

You still posting here after I proved you were a fraud? What will it take for you to stop making the same comments on every photo posted on ATS? I beg you to stop mixing this nonsense with the actual research going on here so people don't have to wade through your endless posts about alien boys holding their pet dogs. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Rocksarefocks do you know what your word fraud means to me? Fraud- Fools rant as u do. You have proved nothing only to yourself in your little world of sarcasm. Why don't you try to contribute to this thread instead of demeaning someone with an opinion of what they think they see. I stand by my statement that their is a child holding a pet in a 3D image on the surface, sorry you are unable to see what I see. Rik Riley

[edit on 13-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Looks like a frisbie in its mouth

That large boulder at the top right of the hill (to the left and just below the "thing-jagged beam" sticking out) looks like you can see eyes,nose,mouth..'with something sticking -out of the mouth", weird boulder I must say!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Kinda makes you want to send your own lander. Perhaps one would find photos they wouldnt want publicl. Or brush em a up a bit so it there is still mystery. I imagine there arent very many archeologists on NASA's space exploration team.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here’s a strange looking circle on the little hill taken by Spirit on Mars. Notice anything?

Here’s the close-up…

Doesn’t look like a crater. If not, then what could it be? Your guess is as good as mine!

Cheers!

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here’s a strange looking circle on the little hill taken by Spirit on Mars. Notice anything?

It seems it even has a sort of "symetric five side wheel" in it? (how do you say it in proper english
)

Nice find, you still keep finding them

Lunica

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Lunica]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OK! Who snuck in the picture of the highway shot with a convoy of vans? Seems to me like tantamont to proof that all Moon and Mars images are taken in New Mexico. I think I can read "NASA" on the side of one of the vans. 'Course, on the other hand, we could be on Mars already in force. Those black triangles really get around, you know.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Where are the Debunkers?

Mike has an Ancient Talisman that keeps them away...

I've got two spare. If you buy one, I'll give you the other one for free!!
By the way, you can even gift that to John!!

Ok. So what about these images?

Here’s another Mars ‘tube’. Is this due to wind erosion? Do you really think so? Which direction was the wind blowing from? Notice the tube is inside the crater sheltered from the effects of wind.

Or is it Martian engineering at work?

From MOC narrow-angle image M07-00566
Courtesy: MSSS

And how about this image? Look carefully. Resembles a hydro project, what?

From MOC narrow-angle image M11-00099
Courtesy: MSSS

That looks like some solidified liquid that had flowed from a large diameter pipe system! Or probably was real time spray when photographed!! Do we have any images of the same area taken at a different time? That should sort out the enigma!

Cheers!

Ref:

barsoom.msss.com...
barsoom.msss.com...

What a great thread, I found it via You Tube, congrats for your videos there too, I was just posting comments.

First photo (the 'worm').

To me it reminds me of something organic like a carnivorous plant. The worm part is inside it, either part of it or to be eaten by it. On the top edge it has, stuck to it with secretions, a MARTIAN whose body is modified, as liquefied and swollen for future consumption.

And that's why we can see lots of skulls on the ground level of it. These are the previous victims of this organic live flesh eating monster.

Oh and btw I'm sorry I started a thread as Martian Made structures, I didn't know that you had started this one in 2007, as I only recently found this forum, otherwise I would have just continuated this one.

There are a LOT of artificial structures on Mars so obviously they haven't appeared by St Mary, well lol, AND on St Mary by miracle!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

try brussels sprouts!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

I se Caterpillar from land of the giants and a nice hole.There are faces surrounding,but oriented at 90 degrees,so I turned the pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join