It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hi,

New here and i am pleased to find a very useful site indeed.

I have many topics to discuss with my research over the past 15 yrs but just for now I find your discussion interesting as for the past couple of months there has been a global dust storm on Mars which has now settled which to my knowledge is caused by the pole reversal.

I don't know if you have already discussed this matter in case it has any connection with this topic.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUniverse

Interesting. What is your research on?

(Did you read the earlier posts in this thread concerning martian "greenery", plant life? If so it would be great to get your input.)

Tony

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Greenery on Mars? You bet! Probably vegetation. Here is a pic of the Valles Marineris. Notice the 'wet' looking surface and the what looks like some kind of greenery. Plants? Moss? Lichen? Your guess is as good as mine, but perplexing all the same! (Click on image to enlarge).

Courtesy ESA

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here is interesting photo I found.
Does anyone know the link to the original NASA photo archive for this particular photo?

Rohn

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Living underground is a possibility. That for one would explain why we never see them...

So if Mars is a reversed Earth, I.E. Everything lives below the surface then that would be an interesting event.

One thing though, if it were true, there are either 1 of 2 things wrong.

1. The inhabitants are long dead.

2. The inhabitants are hiding from Earthlings.

1. Would make sense, because if it were 2, then the rovers probably would have been scrap metal before now.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok, but why are we so sure these images are not colored in?

Doesn't Mars have sub zero temps? If there really is green stuff on Mars, how could it achieve photosynthesis?

From what I undertand a plant that is frozen cannot achieve photosynthesis.

So, I beleive if there really is green stuff on Mars it couldn't be plants that are like earth plants. Or most likely they are not plants.

Could they be oxidized metals in the soil? Oxidized Aluminum turns green, as does copper.

If there was water on mars many years ago (or even now in the form of ice) that could have oxidized metals, minerals in the soil.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Greetings,

There is more than meets the eye , behind the masking layers.
The truth is in there...its worth trying to defend the image masking.
Not only rectangular terrain, also colours are hidden behind a mask.
Especially those material from European Space Agency

img90.imageshack.us...

img509.imageshack.us...

img161.imageshack.us...

img114.imageshack.us...

[edit on 26-11-2007 by MenDe23]

[edit on 26-11-2007 by MenDe23]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MenDe23

I really don't see anything in these images. I think, we're seeing things in these images that we don't understand, and then assuming its plant life or structures.

Because we see white blocks in a digital image, we're then supposed to assume we know what that means?

NASA probably knows what the white blocks are. Doesn't it seem obvious that those white blocks are some kind of digital anomaly, or maybe someone added those white block in there for some reason.

The colors we're seeing have been added to the images, maybe they're images which have been taken using special equipment that automatically adds colors based on the chemical or thermal characteristics of the soil/terrain, used for analysis.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I found the original to this photo,

Source:
www.msss.com...

Rohn

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
How about these structures in Cydonia? Note the bow-tie structure that's been embedded.

Courtesy: mufor

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rohnds
I found the original to this photo,

Thanks been looking for that one

Originally posted by Electro38
Doesn't Mars have sub zero temps?

Mars gets up to 81° F in some areas in the summer

the warmest soil occasionally reaches +81° F (27° C) as estimated from Viking Orbiter Infrared Thermal Mapper.

Mars Temperature

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Equally Spaced, Equally Spaced, Equally Spaced!

Ive been reading this thread and noticing the lack of rebuttal here. Several equally spaced (and maybe even equally sized) objects cannot be a product of nature.

Therefore you once again present clear and irrefutable proof of intelligent life on mars or ancient mars.

Therefore ATS ought to make you a subject matter expert finally.

Therefore we should all stop talking on the level of "is/was there life on mars?" and talk about the nature of that life.

The four main theories seem to be:

1. Extraterrestrial Life is there now and living underground
2. Extraterrestrial Life was there a long time ago
3. We are descendant from Mars, humans built that a long time ago.
4. We have secret facilities on Mars today.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Equally Spaced, Equally Spaced, Equally Spaced!

Therefore you once again present clear and irrefutable proof of intelligent life on mars or ancient mars.

Therefore ATS ought to make you a subject matter expert finally.

Sky, NO WAY!!
I ain't no expert for chrissake!! But just trying to hammer away in the hope of finding out the truth, which is out there!!

Spot on!!
Now what's left is to see which of the above theories is the right one! Or probably a combination of the above.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Sky, NO WAY!!
I ain't no expert for chrissake!! But just trying to hammer away in the hope of finding out the truth, which is out there!!

We´ve learned more about Mars in your threads than in countless NASA-documentaries or books. Youve dedicated time. Thats why a lousy little subject-matter button is the least that can be afforded. No back talk.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i'd just like to express my opinion on this thread. I pretty sure there was life on mars before. I think our race is directly linked to mars, that is why we feel compelled to go there, to find our roots. What are the odds of craters being placed at equi-distances and repeating themsleves? Pretty thin.

Also, I think its fair to think that in a distant future, earth may well be looking like Mars if we keep treating our planet like we do. A dead planet where there was once life.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by imdeceived

Gaea is self-balancing.

If the effects of unchecked humanity proceed too far out of line, events shall transpire such that the imbalance will inexorably be brought back into harmony.

There is no other way.

Yin meet yang, baby...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yes to 1, 3 and 4

Someone recently made a comment to me when asked about ET's... He said yes they are ET but not Aliens...

Think about that line... I did

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Youve dedicated time.

Its okay we got it covered

Mike's Files

Just have to add more material...

Hey Mikey and favorite threads I missed?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
Yin meet yang, baby...

Hmmmm funny you mention that....

Behold the Universe !!

February 5, 1996 Courtesy Nasa LHEA at NASA/ GSFC

Our Earth is not at rest. The Earth moves around the Sun. The Sun orbits the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy orbits in the Local Group. The Local Group falls toward the Virgo Cluster of Galaxies. But these speeds are less than the speed that all of these objects together move relative to the microwave background. In the above all-sky map, radiation in the Earth's direction of motion appears blueshifted and hence hotter, while radiation on the opposite side of the sky is redshifted and colder. The map indicates that the Local Group moves at about 600 kilometers per second relative to this primordial radiation. This high speed was initially unexpected and its magnitude is still unexplained. Why are wemoving so fast? What is out there?

You all remember Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ??

Well they made an error... let me explain...

A Bit of Fun...
The Ultimate Answer

According to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, researchers from a pan-dimensional, hyper-intelligent race of beings constructed the second greatest computer in all of time and space, Deep Thought, to calculate the Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. After seven and a half million years of pondering the question, Deep Thought provides the answer: "forty-two." The reaction:

"Forty-two!" yelled Loonquawl. "Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years' work?"
"I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."

Arthur Dent — as the last human to have left the Earth before its destruction, therefore the portion of the computer matrix most likely to hold the question — attempts to discover the Question by extracting it from his unconscious mind, through pulling Scrabble letters at random out of a sack. The result is the sentence "WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU MULTIPLY SIX BY NINE."

"Six by nine. Forty-two."
"That's it. That's all there is."

Of course, 6 × 9 is 54, not 42. There are several possible interpretations of this... SOURCE

It is our theory that they made a mistake. It isn't 6 x 9 or even 6 + 9... The Universe loves simplicity... You simply join the two numbers together and the Answer to Everything is 69!

All the Universe is based on opposites, male/female, good/evil, negative/positive, darkness/light, in other words the Cosmic Yin Yang!
And now with the NASA Image above there is absolute proof of the Great Cosmic Yin Yang

Think About it!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Ron! Why the devil can't I get your website to open? Has it been yanked off the net by the CIA or spooks from some other three letter club??? Or has it floated into some nondescript dimension?

Just to rub it in, this is what I get..

Notice that button, 'Try Again'? Jeeez! Not again!!

Darn!!! No cheers this time!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join