It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat born with three eyes and two faces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Damn!

The picture is below. You've been warned.

img.metro.co.uk...

What's new pussycat? Oh, nothing much, just my extra face.

Cats have often been accused of being two-faced animals, but this is ridiculous.

This is Lil'Bit in the ultimate mog-shot. He is the kitty with more features than your average fuzzball.

Even Blofeld's white Persian is afraid of him. Lil'Bit may look like the Frankenstein of felines, but he somehow manages to come a whisker away from being really cute.

When he was born seven months ago, he had to be fed milk with an eye-dropper.

He lives with his 47-year-old female owner in Arizona. Lil'Bit had four eyes when he was born, but the two in the middle are converging into one giant cat's eye.

However, he still has two distinct noses and mouths, resulting in double the whining when he's hungry.

Scientists believe he has two brains because when one face sleeps the other can remain alert and awake. When he gets a cold, only one of his noses runs.

He was one of five kittens born to Lil'Pine, his brothers and sisters arriving into the world with just the one face each. Losers.

www.metro.co.uk...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I have to be honest, that picture almost makes me sick dude! Wow but that is one of the most crazy things I have ever seen! If it didn't have that giant eye of doom perhaps I would not be repulsed by his kitty gaze.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
OMG! It's the conjoined fetus lady cat!

On topic, that is disturbing. I wish I didn't have opened this thread.

Edit: messed up BBcode... so traumatized...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Beachcoma]

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

All right, I'll put the external image link. Figures!

join