It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Claims Al Qaeda May Target 08 elections

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
There's bound to be no truth to this story. However I would'nt mind seeing an terrorist attack on the mainstream elected officals. It might do the world a bit of good to see them gone. So we can start over with power to the people instead.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

White House Claims Al Qaeda May Target 08 elections

That broken record has been the blueprint for shaping the world in the first stages of the 21st. Century. What could have been a fresh start for true freedom and democracy has been a psyop from day one for control and profit.

There is nothing humorous about these lies that are shaping our collective destiny and many innocent people have died and will die as a result of it.

It is time to wake up, the alarm has been ringing for quite some time and we only have a few minutes left in which to get to work.

[edit on 21/11/07 by shanti23]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Oh joy. They'll attack you-know-who and blame it on Al- C.I.A.-da.

If it comes to that, that will be the last straw for everybody I know.

We took an insult, and a slap in the face with Kennedy. Then 911. A society can only suffer so many insults.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i don't think they need to have Bush stay in power as the two poised to take over are shills anyway.. that said putting troops on the streets, just in case, as has been suggested here, sure would be a good way of slowing down the process... checking everyone's ID would take a long time and of course the polling staff can't stay aroubd for ever... remember Dade County... and that scrub list... hope your name isn't Osama!

[edit on 21-11-2007 by never_tell]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Oh this must be another one of those "GUT FEELINGS".

Just curious but does anybody actually believe this?
and
Is anybody actually worried about terrorist attacks?

Depending on what you believe, the 9/11 attacks took the better part of a decade to plan at a time when nobody was watching. Personally, I'm not worried at all about any new attacks in the near future.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Why wouldn't they? Those ignorants are going to think it a victory when Bush leaves. Probably fooled into thinking he was removed forcefully. They know nothing of democracy and when the next man woman or (questionable) child becomes prez, they'll keep the same # flow going and there will be another attack.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

It would seem you disagree with the concept of the electoral college then, or that you believe we live in a Democracy, and not a Federal Republic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join