It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the American people stand up?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i prefer sitting. i spent good money on a nice chair. i don't kneel though, not even for the big man upstairs.

I also lost faith in any kind of public revolution after reading "The Crowd" by Gustav LeBon.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

You really don't see a revolt ever happening against government?

How then do you see the grip of control it has on us, loosen?

If we the people don't do it, who will?

[edit on 26-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
You know, since half of US Military is probably cloned, so there's probably no chance of revolting, because most likely you'd get yourself killed.

reply to post by Nyorai

Well, what if congress is corrupt?

[edit on 26-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hahaha! That was great!

"When will the American people stand up"? I suppose I could ask what you mean by Stand Up. Do you mean having a huge mass physically kick the heaviest of corruption (such as biased media, deluded media/food/society, rights being altered/corrupted, illegal wars, etc etc so on and so much more). Or do you mean protests and television interviews? Or perhaps congress could stand up. Perhaps we could have mass civil disobedience.

I feel it is a slowly escalating situation that will include a multitude of the above situations. But one that might require those comfortable to become uncomfortable for one reason or another and therefore decide to act.

I have no doubt that change will come. Change always comes. Just look at history. Just look at yourself. How will we change our environment? How will we change ourselves? We are responsible.

Nyorai

[edit on 26/11/2007 by Nyorai]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
You really don't see a revolt ever happening against government?

no, at least not in the near future. Protesting, yes. Revolt / Revolution, no.

How then do you see the grip of control it has on us, loosen?

I don't. If anything, the grip will become global via NWO.

If we the people don't do it, who will?

nobody. Who stood up to the German government? Nobody... it took a world war to topple the Nazis - and even then, they just got spread around, they weren't eliminated or anything.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
nobody. Who stood up to the German government? Nobody... it took a world war to topple the Nazis -

So, do you think instead of the people having an uprising, it will take a WW3? Where the governments who are not involved in the mass control, (if there are any) will have to step in and do something....

Although the governments that aren't involved are probably the ones with the least amount of power....(compared to eg..USA, UK etc.)

Because....with all this stuff I’m seeing with population control, I’m also seeing this tied in with NWO, religion, aliens etc..... Some of which, is coming from sources like Jordan Maxwell, and such....please correct me, if people such as him, aren’t worth my time...

Jordan Maxwell ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS part 1/13
youtube.com...

Jordan Maxwell -Basic Slideshow Presentation (Hidden Symbols) done in 1990. It covers all of the occult (hidden) symbols of the Illuminati as used in organized crime, religious institutions, governmental seals, corporate logos, national coats of arms, and especially occult freemasonry operating behind the Vatican. An extraordinary presentation which helped me start to understand who is behind the new world order.

Jordan Maxwell - Queen of England Exposed ¼
youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
they won't stand up because they have been conditioned for decades and will continue to be conditioned to be selfish individuals who only care about themselves. it's hard to organize people, when every signle one of them (almost) can't see past their own nose.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So, do you think instead of the people having an uprising, it will take a WW3? Where the governments who are not involved in the mass control, (if there are any) will have to step in and do something....

no, I think it will take a war for anything to change, but that change will most likely be just another steps closer to a NWO. You know, one government, one currency, etc.

sources like Jordan Maxwell, and such....please correct me, if people such as him, aren’t worth my time...

that's your opinion. I happen to think the work by Jordan Maxwell is extremely important and informative, although I don't agree with his conclusions.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
You know, one government, one currency, etc.

I think now with all the stuff happening in the world that's already related to the NWO, it's really just a matter of time....I mean jeez, you've got the Euro, the soon to be publicized 'Amero' (spelling?) and eventually Africa and Asia....will have there own major currency, so then...four main world currency's and then one.....Although where would Australia's currency fall under...the Amero?

But anyway......you and everyone must see this.....amazing interview with Stan Deyo...talks about NWO...and more

youtube.com...
EX FBI Stan Deyo talks about anti gravity & the illuminati goverment 1/3

youtube.com...
EX FBI Stan Deyo talks about anti gravity & the illuminati goverment 2/3

youtube.com...
EX FBI Stan Deyo talks about anti gravity & the illuminati goverment 3/3

I happen to think the work by Jordan Maxwell is extremely important and informative

yeah, i'm still 50/50 on what he says, but what he does say, is as you said, very informative...

youtube.com...
Matrix of Power part 1/7

youtube.com...
The Naked Truth part 1/12

youtube.com...
Americans are Taxpaying Slaves 1/7

[edit on 28-11-2007 by andre18]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join