It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the human race being prepared?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
For awhile now I've kind of had a pet theory that based on the technological advancements we've achieved in the last 75 years or so, the Human Race is being prepared to 'meet' ET, as it were.

The way I see it, if I were a vastly superior race that made first contact in the 1940s, I would think it morally irresponsible to have first contact with such a species as our own. After the Roswell incident, however, they were left with little choice but to begin the process of establishing contact on a large scale. In the 1940s, and even to a lesser extent today, I do not believe that people were prepared for such an earth-shattering piece of news. We are not alone.

Little bit by little bit, we have received pieces of technology far more advanced than that of our own devising, with the intent of 'accelerating' our development as a race, teaching children younger and younger about tools like the internet, cell phones...instant communication and exchange of ideas. In our world, an openness and free exchange of information is becoming more and more viable.

As I've said, for years I've felt this way, and I feel that it adequately explains the stonewalling by not just the American government, but those all over the world, (one of the most famous UFO events/coverups took place in the UK, the Rendlesham Forest Incident) Including French, Russian, and Australian governments as well.

The biggest question in my mind, regarding this is that of when. When will full disclosure happen? There is no question in my mind that ETs have visited earth, but for what reason? I have no way of knowing until the people that they established contact with ("Take me to your leader.") are ready to come out of the closet with the information.

It's logically impossible for another sentient race to NOT exist SOMEWHERE in our galaxy other than Earth. It's a question of probability. How probable is it that life will exist on any given planet? The Universe presents us with an essentially infinite number of worlds, each with a chance (if minute) of developing sentient life. Infinite Probability begets a guaranteed outcome, eventually.

So ask yourselves, are we being tested? Is ET progressing our development simply because we are too primitive to grasp the concept of their existence? Are they preparing us for their arrival? Or have we reached a stage in our development where technology comes easier to us, to the extent that we see exponential explosions in our tech, regardless of outside influence?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Logic will get us nowhere. I believe that if extra-terrestrials are manipulating our species for greater powers and controls, and that we cannot see them, then the only way to defeat them would be through defeating those whom they enslave. The theory goes that the elitists have made agreements with the aliens so that both minorities can prosper eternally.
Heide Hollis talks about using energy to avoid them. The more you move, act, and do, the less control they have.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by IwillSurvive]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IwillSurvive

Hey, please stay on topic, Thanks.

And it's called 'speculation.' How about instead of throwing out personal attacks you could address the ideas covered?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I apologize if you didn't see, I edited that immediately, for that it was uncalled for. I do think about the aliens quite often, but have felt that because they are invisible, there must be a visible way of changing this world.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Oh I don't think they're invisible, we do see unexplainable things in our skies time and time again. I'm past questioning their existence, I'm more curious as to why they are here, and what they have planned for us, if anything.

(I'm also curious to know if they have a good recipe for fudge, see I like the chocolatey taste but it's too sweet, and splenda tastes like crap.)

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IwillSurvive
I do think about the aliens quite often, but have felt that because they are invisible, there must be a visible way of changing this world.

Maybe they aren't invisible to everyone.

I believe some people claim to have made visual contact.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IwillSurvive

if an interstellar species wished to enslave humanity,they could send an army of mind controlling nanobots and have us all.

or perhaps they would use some sort of electromagnetic net to directly control our thoughts.

we have no use to them,we can teach them nothing.

they would have no reason to enter into a pact with our leaders.

have you made a trade agreement with an ant lately???.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Well you raise a valid point, but if I believed that I could train a dog to speak English, you'd better believe I'd do it. And who knows, maybe there is something unique about humans that would intrigue an outside species. Do I know what it is? no, because I don't know what ET would consider normal.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I think you made a good point there, I was thinking the same thing. And I can give you a concrete example. What do you think about movies? The Encounter of the third kind, E.T. the Extraterrestrial and so on.

I think all of the movies of friendly or hostile aliens are here for a reason. To make people think exactly what we are talking about here. Speculations, awareness, tolerance and acceptence of such a possibility of extraterrestrial life.

I also think it is a problem with the population in general and the statistics of general opinions about the existence of ETs. As we move from a younger population to the older one, their opinions often present a negative view and denial of such. But if you ask the younger people, they are more open for discussion. Our generation needs to grow up and guide our children in the right direction.

I agree that we are being prepared. Good thread

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Have they been here? Yes. Will they return? Yes. They do not act how they are perceived to be acting. When they come all will be ready and expecting..

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I feel the same way you do. I feel all this ET/UFO related events/news are being used to either introduce them, or for a staged invasion. Either way, I sense something is lurking on the horizon.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
seriously,you cannot understand the incredible advancement of a species capable of interstellar travel.

the human advancements going on on earth now would blow your mind.

there is nothing special about humans,just one ET individual would have more intellect than our whole race, and have access to unlimited energy.

if they wanted slaves,they would just use nano bots to construct/do what ever they wanted.
they could replicate any lifeform in a matter replicatar and reproduce it to kingdom come.

they can even turn themselves into light.

just trust me.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

[source needed] ?? I'd really like to hear the "facts" behind this one.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yes, of course, we are being prepared for exposure of an alien existance. There would be mass hysteria is the general population knew the actual truth.

I am the older generation that some people believe are not conveinced of the alien existance. That assumption is very wrong. I was born in 1947 and have had knowledge of Area 51 my entire life. My family tells stories of my crying to go outside as an infant and looking up in the heavens and holding my arms up and crying for the moon. I've not stopped looking up ever since. Within my being I know there is something going on that is being hidden from us. The older generation has long ago accepted that our government is not being truthful with us.

IMO it is a bit dim witted to believe the aliens are hostile. Surely they have progressed to a point that war and social disease is no longer a problem. If they wanted to enslave or use us they would have already done so.

Where are the aliens? Why have they not come forward? Maybe we should look inward. Maybe the aliens are already among us.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Going back to the quote about "what do we have to offer them?"- I've read a few pages 'n seen a few videos where someone has stated apparently our range of emotions (The # of emotions and different types) is extremely high compared to "aliens" (meaning we have lots more and stronger feelings)- Which makes sense to me because clearly the world is messed up because people cant control them. I'm assuming its valuable to them. If your gonna debunk it then feel free- Im just suggesting a decent thought from stuff I've seen/read.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread... very thought provoking.

Well.. I have no doubt in my mind and heart that there is some sort of inteligent life different then mankind. I do believe ET have been here and probably still are.

But as for WHAT DO THEY WANT HERE is something that I don't even bother thinking very much. (Of course some thoughts come to mind once in a while).

Heck! I don't even know what my woman wants... Sometimes is very..very hard to know what goes in the mind of someone who is very close to us... so we cannot pretend we know what goes inside ET . (if they have .s and think thru it).

It could be anything.
Some say it's for slaves... some say they don't need slave because they are so advanced... well that's what a HUMAN would think ("If I was a thousand years advanced I would not need a slave"... really? Have you met someone who's a thousand years advanced and told you that?)

Some say it's for making friends. Some say we are too primitive to be their friends. Again.. that's what WE think of them and not what they really are.
Maybe we just THINK that a couple of thousand years would influence a friendship... who knows for sure? We even say that "dogs are man's best friend".. so why cant "man be ET's best friend" at some point?

The problem here is that we don't know exactly what goes in the mind of ET. Even if one could talk/communicate with ET one has to consider the possibility that they (maybe like us) sometimes tell lies.

So it could be ANYTHING (even the most stupid thing that comes to mind) because we simply don't understand them... and we will not until somekind of official and undeniable disclosure or some event led by ET that would make their intentions cristal clear to everyone on this planet. Until this day all we have is speculation.

Peace

PS.: sorry for the grammar..

new topics

top topics

join