It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you see something wrong with someone . . . TELL THEM!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I went into the doctors today, she did some thing with my nose, and then I went and chatted to the pretty receptionist, and then I went and met a few people - something which I had been waiting a year+ to do, and I was hoping that this meeting would set up future opportunities - and then I bumped into someone I knew, and then I went back to the doctors to deal with some billing issues, and throughout ALL of that, not ONE PERSON had the decency to tell me that there was a BIG RED SPLOTCH all around the bottom of my nose.

ARGH!!:bnghd:

So if you see someone and something is not quite right, TELL THEM!!! Don't be embarrassed! People probably bloody well thought I had just had a massive blood nose or something . . . oh gawd, I am so embarrassed right now.

ARR

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Your fly is open!

Your epidermis is showing.

And you have folicles all over you.

Because I am your friend.
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You are absolutely right. Just last week I was walking around with toliet paper stock to my shoe. After about 30 minutes my grandson asked me why I had tissue hanging on my shoe. Gads... was I embarrased.

The bugger hanging from the nose is really a bad one. Please tell me if I have a bugger.

I think the worst for me was when I went to the bathroon and came out with my skirt tail stuck in my undies showing my behind. I was at a party and immediately left when I relized how I looked with my hinnie hanging out.

I am always on watch for the guys and their unzipped pants. I never fail to tell them to zip it. This is especially important for those guys that don't wear underware.

Yes please do tell people if there is something out of place about their appearence.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I am always on watch for the guys and their unzipped pants.

I guess I should just come right out and tell you..... a lot of us guys have noticed that you just never look us in the eye when you talk to us! Frankly, I wonder whether you care about us for our minds at all......

someone had to tell you.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So I went and stood in front of people for 5 straight hours today at work. I rubbed off most of the crap, but it still looks like Ive had a blood nose. Again, not one person mentioned it.

Has nobody read this?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Would have been nice for the woman I passed on my way down the stairs from the observatory deck at my old condo could have said, you know, you have a freaky big hairy spider on your face! I had seen it on a web on the way up, and ducked it, got me on the way down. Lake Erie condo, some of those spiders can be beasties, I felt something and swiped with my hand and it bit me on the wrist before sending it to spider heaven under my shoe. Left a mark that remains today.

top topics

join