It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zogby blind poll has R. Paul as Winner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
truthseeds.org...

Ron Paul has won the latest nationwide Zogby Phone poll. Based on the tabular data provided by Zogby, Ron Paul took the top spot with a commanding 32.8%. Respondents were provided with descriptions of four different candidates and asked to choose who they would vote for based on each one’s attributes and political platform. 1009 people took part in the poll taken from two different categories of age groups consisting of 4 and 5 different age ranges. This methodology provides an overall view representative of all voters in America and based on a non-bias, three-question set and the typical scientific polling methodology of sampling, interviewing, weighting and sampling error, or margin of error.

www.lewrockwell.com...

As part of a spread poll commissioned by Jones Productions, respondents were provided with descriptions of four different candidates and asked to choose who they would vote for based on each one's attributes and political platform.

it was a blind poll, which kind of sheds lite that some people ...well .....and this is my opinion

A/ aren't aware of paul, but support his ideas
B/ are put off by some of paul's "enthusiastic fans"
C/ allow the media's manipulation of air time for particular candidates to influence their opinions on candidate's , without even agreeing w/ their positions
D/ are ignorant and don't really think for themselves (following the "leaders"

i mean anyone who thinks about R. Paul and the threat he is to the banking elite (who he wishes to abolish the federal reserve) for the 3'rd time in our nation's history ( they had to change their name to sound "federal", since they had been booted out twice) and the money masters are terrified and will beleive me do anything to stop him from gaining too much popularity or getting into the white house long enough to make changes that cost them billions.

Imagine if paul , abolished the fed. reserve and instituted gold backing for the dollar, what would happen to the central banking cartel that run's every nation in the G8. If the world's biggest economy can shake out the bankers from getting gov't to borrow money and pay intrest on it, and instead print it themselves, what would stop other country's. He is cetainly couragous.

"Hard money" folks and prominent investors like Peter Schiff are backing this guy and more economists are getting on the wagon, not just "nutty" followers. Very intresting situation in American Politics.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This election may save our nation, or push it over the edge. Hard to tell which.

Right now, we're poised between reform and civil war. We sure as hell can't take much more of the same crap.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well of course he sounds the best.

But he doesnt have the Brand Name.

Intresting tough.. i hope that some of these peope woke up to whats going on.

And great to not see this in any major media outlet.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I like when fox news carries the republican debate and have people vote by call in or texing their vote for who wins the debate. Ron Paul won twice now and I love it because Hannity can't stand him and complains about the voting and say they are cheating somehow.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'd just like to add that while I would love to see this happen, i can't seem to find any evidence that it's true. I was able to trace it to Prison Planet, sure, but not Zogby.com. I'd take it with a grain of salt until Zogby speaks up about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by UScitizen
I like when fox news carries the republican debate and have people vote by call in or texing their vote for who wins the debate. Ron Paul won twice now and I love it because Hannity can't stand him and complains about the voting and say they are cheating somehow.

It's called "spamming" and it has been proven as a fact.

www.wired.com...

If Texas congressman Ron Paul is elected president in 2008, he may be the first leader of the free world put into power with the help of a global network of hacked PCs spewing spam, according to computer-security researchers who've analyzed a recent flurry of e-mail supporting the long-shot Republican candidate.

"This is clearly a criminal act in support of a campaign, which has been committed with or without their knowledge," says Gary Warner, the University of Alabama at Birmingham's director of research in computer forensics.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
...I don't see sending emails as a 'crime' when the other candidates are using this newsclip to discredit Paul. This is the second instance of voter manipulation IMHO -- as in, the 'liberty dollar' situation, which again, I think did more good then harm to his character. There's 'campaign finance' laws set up to bombard the average viewer of public television, print and other ad forums, and I haven't heard of proof that the Paul campaign is responsible for 'hacker' accounts. I haven't gotten 'junk' mail for them, I'm not signed up w/ their site.

Also, in supporting the 'abolishment' of the fed. reserve, Paul is doing the right thing in protectionism. Any staunch republican knows that this deficit/saving rate and other facets of the economy are awful news. We need jobs and wealth for the nation, something like Paul suggests could accomplish that.

He's going back to Constitutional values in such an idea; Article 1:

"Powers of Congress"
1. To lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defence and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States:

2. To borrow money on the credit of the United States:

3. To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states,and with the Indian tribes:

5. To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures:

This could lead to large-scale investment projects, that the U.S. could actually start instead of sending overseas. Plus, an infrastructure system based on high-speed trains is needed like China & Russia already have and plan on building more. Should it really come down to Hill v Paul -- he's really got a shot because she's for governmental control, versus the powers of Congress prior to a 'fed' anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
...I don't see sending emails as a 'crime' when the other candidates are using this newsclip to discredit Paul.

You're misunderstanding what's alleged here. Not that his campaign is simply sending out emails, that's not illegal. There are campaign emails coming from hacked computers. For example, you visit a malicious website that infects your PC without your knowledge and now your PC (again without your knowledge) is sending out campaign emails. I highly doubt that the source is Ron Paul's people though. Just clarifying the allegation.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
it's a low ball attempt to associate paul with something unfavorable and basically negative

the funny thing is the average voter gives about as much critical thought (other than just watching cnn) as my pet dog does with life.

that is why these low ball techniques are employed because they are effective.

politics is a very dirty game and ron paul is seen by the banking elite as a threat, he will be roasted at every turn.

i think the worse the economy gets, the better chance he has to get the sheeple's attention

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
SUPERFRAGLICIOUSDOCIUSRONPAULEXPELOCIOUS!

I like him. He's going to lose.

This is your free reality check.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RANT

Rant, truth is that the two major political parties will never allow a new voice into the game. Look at what they did to Ross Perot.. Look at how they rol their eyes when you mention a three party system..

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Agreed. Soooooooo..... Point?

Vote Democrat. It aint Republican.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul is generating TONS of CASH. you will be seeing his face on televison soon , and so will the masses.

as the economy gets flushed, and his awareness grows, his support will follow.

a vote 4 someone other than ron paul is a waste, even if paul fall's short , to say that he has no shot (so early in the game) is false.

new topics

top topics

join