It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that chemtrails are real! Pics inside!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What made me notice that these are authentic chemicals in our sky was that these generally resemble rainbow colors or colors that show up in oil as it reflects in the sun. Hence, there was no rain this day so theres no other possible explaination rather than these clouds actually having chemicals in them. If you need to see the jet that dropped them, you can look into the left corner of the first image, it shows the jet dropping another. Another one of these actually showing a oddlike haze residue in one of them. More proof of something in the sky.

img440.imageshack.us...

img440.imageshack.us...

img440.imageshack.us...

img440.imageshack.us...

img48.imageshack.us...

img48.imageshack.us...

img48.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Why do I need pics to know that chemtrails are real?

The US "government" has already admitted to spraying flu virus, etc, in several different areas to test aerosols as a vector for bio warfare during the cold war.

Of COURSE they do # like that.

When they aren't deliberately infecting people with syphilis, as they did in Tuskeegee.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well what im trying to imply on is that these are authentic in showing that something is INSIDE of the clouds. Most people think most chemtrails are white and arent harmful, I think these are good proof that there is something HARMFUL in the clouds. Thank you for your post.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Well what im trying to imply on is that these are authentic in showing that something is INSIDE of the clouds. Most people think most chemtrails are white and arent harmful, I think these are good proof that there is something HARMFUL in the clouds. Thank you for your post.

Last time they admitted to it, influenza virus was inside the clouds.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"Rainbow" colors in clouds are NOT proof of chemicals being present.

They are called circumhorizontal arcs and are found in perfectly natural clouds.

An actual sample of the cloud material with a proper chain of evidence and scientific testing would constitute proof, however.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Awesome post eagle, I never even knew such a thing existed! Really interesting actually.

new topics

top topics

join