It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? Color Spectrum UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
ok here is where I found this www.esa-photolibrary.com I don't know what to make of this and figured there are some pretty educated people on here that could possibly tell me what this is.

I couldn't figure out what forum to put this in, eventually I decided it was in space and to me it is unidentified! So don't flame me to hard if you know what this is.

My own Interpitation to this picture is it is some thing traveling extremely fast distorting the color spectrum. Is this possible Light travel?

I have the original piture which is 2 time the size of this and you can clearly see it is boxed in shape. This picture is limited by photobuckets max upload size. If you would like to see the full size image you must register with ESA and the photo is under earth views taken by astronauts photo number 10802. With the large view you can clearly see it is 3 dimensional. Alright here it is UFO

Here is a cut and paste of original photo no zoom Original Cut and paste

[edit on 20-11-2007 by kdial1]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There is really no telling what that is. It could be solar pannels with distorted colors. Without knowing how long the shutter was open, that particular object could have been going very fast, or very slow. That's my .02. My brain interprits that as solar pannels.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Looks like the sun rising over the earth.

join