It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unicorn caught on tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You guys have a good point with the shadow thing. I agree that it's fake, but I have to disagree that she couldn't have seen it. I have 20/20 and can see deer from forever away when I'm camping. But, it's almost hard to tell the distance from the video, either way, it's fake. haha

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidgroundcafe
You guys have a good point with the shadow thing. I agree that it's fake, but I have to disagree that she couldn't have seen it. I have 20/20 and can see deer from forever away when I'm camping. But, it's almost hard to tell the distance from the video, either way, it's fake. haha

I don't think that the woman in the vid was blind, but it was a distance, that is quite clear from the zoom of the camera and the forboding landscape, from that distance, it probaly was a horse, mule or donkey, but it was just to far away to automatically conclude it was a mythical beast.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

That is true. Second time watching the vid, it is really far away. I just couldn't tell the first time.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
its probably one of the viral adverts, they're always full of weird stuff

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just look at the way the "unicorn" moves. Fake. (CGI)

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ya, fake

i agree.

nothing else for me to offer, sorry

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Here are 3 stills frames from the video clip, with a little contrast and brightness tweak. To me, this looks un-doctored, but what do I know?

Hope this helps!

[edit on 18-12-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
Though the footage may seem as you described ,"Tourists" there is one problem that I have found.
If you go to watch the video again, stop it at 31secs, and move it slowly forward to 33secs, the image plain and simply appears and disappears with in 2secs.
As for the appearance, my sister and I have concluded that is a species horse family, but the thing you say is a "Horn" could very well be an optical illusion from such a long distance and more than likely is the ear of the beast in a profile view.
IMHO....

I agree with the "its a horse or donkey" thing, but i think the horn is actually the horse/donkey's ear. Ive seen this hundreds of times because i use to own horses. They put their ears forward like that all the time. Dont ask me why. But I have to disagree on the, its a very long distance to see thing. Its is a good ways but not as far as it seems. The reason it looks like such a big distance is because of the canyon. it puts off an optical illusion that makes you think it is a long distance to the other side because it is a long way down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join