It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Lights over Phoenix solved?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Or he just made up a fake number its not that hard really




posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Or he just made up a fake number its not that hard really


True, but his home phone just rings............
the one listed in WHOIS is disconnected



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

Well the address list's 3 possible people...

Address

And the name in Phoenix, AZ list's 1...

Nam e



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
I've heard that the phoenix lights were nothing more than everlasting military flares. I don't know where people got the notion that it was a giant alien ship....


I hope you're being sarcastic, because it's been proven by multiple sources that the military flares rate of fall, does not match the lights seen in Phoenix. Anyways people, this site is really interesting, and promises a great deal, but it sounds like they are leading people on, by the way in which everything is worded. Everything is broad, and soon to be. However, it is good to keep up hope, and try to prove whether or not this site is a hoax. Just like proving the lights credibility, someone needs to prove or dis-prove this site's credibility.


RR

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I found that site a little over a year ago and at the time did a little googling and found out that it was apparently supposed to be a play, screenplay or movie about the Phoenix Lights, something about a priest and a married couple who supposedly knew what the whole thing was about and the mysterious box.

Anyway it was in the same vein as Blair Witch; presented as real but really not. By the way, I looked in a month or so ago and the site hasn't been updated since I was last there over 6 months ago so the project may have been abandoned.

Sorry I don't have a link, it's been a while since I found the info so maybe when I get a few free minutes I'll try to find it again.








[Edited on 3-2-2004 by RR]



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RR
I found that site a little over a year ago and at the time did a little googling and found out that it was apparently supposed to be a play, screenplay or movie about the Phoenix Lights, something about a priest, a married couple who supposedly knew what the whole thing was about and the mysterious box.

Anyway it was in the same vein as Blair Witch; presented as real but really not. By the way, I looked in a month or so ago and the site hasn't been updated since I was last there over 6 months ago so the project may have been abandoned.

Sorry I don't have a link, it's been a while since I found the info so maybe when I get a few free minutes I'll try to find it again.








Thanks for looking into it. If you find any info, lemme know what's supposed to be in that box.



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
what i want to know is why that is really the only site on the internet with any information about that box or pheonix lights in general. i did a google search and was disappointed with the results...


RR

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I believe the box was just a plot device, sort of a catalyst to the other events that supposedly explained what the entire Pheonix Lights event was about.

There wasn't really a box found, it was just a plot device of the movie or play or whatever the thing was supposed to be.

I wish I could remember the directors name because he had directed another movie several years ago that was also controversial. This is going to drive me nuts now until I find that info again.



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well the story seems to coincide with the area...undocumented workers who can't read english...but the site and the interviews are just, well lame.

Funny thing, at my house we used to have boxes exactly like those, we used them for storage. I think they're trashed but exactly like those! (703...squares). Anyway that was a time of the x-files popularity so we nicknamed them the x-files.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am only a few miles from that address, I'll try to get up there and check it out.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by Jeffrey
I've heard that the phoenix lights were nothing more than everlasting military flares. I don't know where people got the notion that it was a giant alien ship....


I hope you're being sarcastic, because it's been proven by multiple sources that the military flares rate of fall, does not match the lights seen in Phoenix. Anyways people, this site is really interesting, and promises a great deal, but it sounds like they are leading people on, by the way in which everything is worded. Everything is broad, and soon to be. However, it is good to keep up hope, and try to prove whether or not this site is a hoax. Just like proving the lights credibility, someone needs to prove or dis-prove this site's credibility.


I saw a program on Discovery about the Phoenix lights a while back - while they could not explain one set of lights in it, the unrecorded ones that flew over in a V, they did explain the recorded ones as Flares.
How it was is the air force apparantly admitted to conducting excercises with them in a training area a few miles away. When it was checked out on a map it all tied up, but there where mountains between the city and the training area.. The witnesses claimed that the lights where in front of the mountains, but if you recall the lights do go out one after the over - and when the recorded image of the mountain in the daylight from the same place is superimposed over the night recording of the lights, they do indeed 'go out' as they slowly float behind the mountain. (Bearing in mind these flares are suspended from parachutes and travel very slowly.)
The military supplied a video of the flares taken during the daylight and there appearance, duration and flight characteristics did seem to be the same.
They could of course still be lying, but either way the first set of V lights flying overhead is still unexplained, - it could have been an alien ship or even a secret military craft - and it could be that the military where dropping flares to look for a craft, or maybe to throw people off the scent and try and discredit all over sightings.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That's interesting ^. It's been a while since I've last seen the video of this, and that Discovery Channel Program. I remember seeing it live back when it happened. Who knows, it might very well have been the flares, you can't rule that out. I hope to be able to view the video again sometime soon. Regardless, it's amazing how it created such a media storm. It reminds me about when I was listening to a radio show on 630AM here on the East Coast a while back, and the U.S. Government came out with an "Official" explanation for the Roswell "Inicdent". They claimed that once and for all, it was a Weather Balloon. Funny thing is, if it was, then why did they originally claim it to be a "Saucer". They quickly came up with an explanation to counter that, and they have stuck with it ever since, so it is highly unlikely that they will ever divulge the true information about the Phoenix Lights, or any other incident.



posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
is it just me or did someone update the lights of pheonix website recently?

check this out: Lights Over Pheonix

also - there seems to be a phone number listed for those who were trying to call:

phone & fax: (509) 561-0274


i wonder if answers are finally coming!?



posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
has anyone tried this new number?



posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I truly hope that something comes out of this web-site, but like some people have noticed, there was a play similar to this not too long ago. But who knows.



posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i think its a box of tacos that taco bell was planning on releasing



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   


i think its a box of tacos that taco bell was planning on releasing


Uh Oh... I think I need a bigger box....



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
has anyone tried this new number?


since it seems no one has posted anything about the number, i tried calling it and got a message service. just the regular machine voice recording allowing you to leave a message.

anyone wanna leave them a number so they can return your call and tell us what the hell this box is all about?



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I saw the same report that "Agentsmith" did and it was quite obvious that it was military flares used in an exercise.

They covered everything and talked about the flares how fast they fall with the parachutes, how long they burn & they showed videos of them. They talked to pilots discussed the patern flown which created the shape of the lights. As Agentsmith explained they showed night & day video of where the video of the lights were taped & you could see mountain range & indeed you could see the lights go off as they dropped below the peaks of the mountain range.

The lights in Phoenix are no longer a UFO or UFO's they are explained - let's move on to the next.

As far as chasing some dingleberries website - I'll leave that for those of you who have more time to kill then me.

For those of you who are not satisfied I suggest you try to aquire a copy of the tape that Agentsmith and I are refering too. If that doesn't do it for you go to Phoenix tape the locations compare to the lights video. Aquire some flares do some testing & go meet some of the pilots and ask questions etc.


Originally posted by JohnMay
They claim to have found a box that explains the phoenix lights. i went to it and it was giving me a 'blair witch' vibe. is it bull$hit? anyone have info?


Hmmm? Let me guess - they found a box of flares.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by outsider]



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
I saw the same report that "Agentsmith" did and it was quite obvious that it was military flares used in an exercise.

They covered everything and talked about the flares how fast they fall with the parachutes, how long they burn & they showed videos of them. They talked to pilots discussed the patern flown which created the shape of the lights. As Agentsmith explained they showed night & day video of where the video of the lights were taped & you could see mountain range & indeed you could see the lights go off as they dropped below the peaks of the mountain range.

The lights in Phoenix are no longer a UFO or UFO's they are explained - let's move on to the next.

As far as chasing some dingleberries website - I'll leave that for those of you who have more time to kill then me.

For those of you who are not satisfied I suggest you try to aquire a copy of the tape that Agentsmith and I are refering too. If that doesn't do it for you go to Phoenix tape the locations compare to the lights video. Aquire some flares do some testing & go meet some of the pilots and ask questions etc.


Originally posted by JohnMay
They claim to have found a box that explains the phoenix lights. i went to it and it was giving me a 'blair witch' vibe. is it bull$hit? anyone have info?


Hmmm? Let me guess - they found a box of flares.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by outsider]



i disagree - i saw that flare footage as well and havent come to as concrete as a conclusion as yours. As far as im concerned this case is still open to discussion.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join