It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Phoenix solved?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Anyone know what the hell this website is about? They claim to have found a box that explains the phoenix lights. i went to it and it was giving me a 'blair witch' vibe. is it bull$hit? anyone have info?

www.lightsoverphoenix.com

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 5-12-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
First time I've seen it. Someone went to a lot of trouble for the site though......never did give a date as to when the "revelation" would be....
I did a WHOIS and got this

Registrant:
Pace, Guillermo (LIGHTSOVERPHOENIX-DOM)
4747 E. Elliot Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85044
US

Domain Name: LIGHTSOVERPHOENIX.COM

Administrative Contact:
Phoenix, Lights Over (GPX171) [email protected]
Lights Over Phoenix
4747 E. Elliot Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85084
US
480-890-1645

Technical Contact:
Techcontact, YahooDomains (YTZ22) [email protected]
Yahoo! Inc.
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
US
408-349-3300 fax: 408-349-3301

Record expires on 06-Dec-2006.
Record created on 06-Dec-2000.
Database last updated on 3-Feb-2004 13:59:20 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS.CCWEBHOST.COM 64.242.242.2
DNS2.CCWEBHOST.COM 64.242.243.2

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
maybe that lillibam has something to do with this...He is always trying to scare us...it is pathatic

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The website better be real, because all they're doing is holding people in anticipation about the contents of the box.

I gave my e-mail address to them so that I could receive any updates about the situation--next thing I know, there is spam in my mailbox about microsoft updates!

I am skeptical at this point about the website and its true intentions.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Registrant:
Pace, Guillermo (LIGHTSOVERPHOENIX-DOM)
4747 E. Elliot Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85044
US

Domain Name: LIGHTSOVERPHOENIX.COM

Administrative Contact:
Phoenix, Lights Over (GPX171) [email protected]
Lights Over Phoenix
4747 E. Elliot Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85084
US
480-890-1645

Technical Contact:
Techcontact, YahooDomains (YTZ22) [email protected]
Yahoo! Inc.
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
US
408-349-3300 fax: 408-349-3301

sooooooooooo whos gonna call him???

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This site has been around for ages they have always talked about 'telling what is in the box' but never have. Anyone remember that site that said it would reveal something on the 13th march or 30th march 2003 they had updates from some guy being chased by agents saying it was true and when the day came it was a launch of a new book. I think it might be like that.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
maybe that lillibam has something to do with this...He is always trying to scare us...it is pathatic

Oooh.. probably. I'm behind all the conspiracies you guys write about. I work for the CIA, NSA, FBI, and also belong to the Consortium. I was genetically enhanced by the Grays and am in part an agent for the Shadow Government. Also, my entire family was in "skull and bones" and we all worship Satan.

In addition, I am also the Anti-Christ and I've been on this planet for 150,000 years. I personally stabbed Jesus in the neck after he was crucified to add insult to injury. I then continued to spit on him for 3 hours.

Last but not least, I work closely with the "fallen angels" to bring an end to mankind, I have 3 heads, and my blood is green.

I think that covered just about everything. Happy? You got me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

On a serious note, it's not my fault you get scared by things I write. It is your choice to read them. If you don't agree, that's great. But claiming I am behind some website on the internet, would require at least SOME sort of evidence, of which you have none

But thanks for your comment, made me consider for a second that maybe I AM behind all of that stuff and I'm just in denial over it! Doh!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
samfashow, I'll phone him..

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

sooooooooooo whos gonna call him???

Hell, I'll call him and ask him in spanish what is going on with the website and when.
Ya'll up for that?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have to be sceptical because if anything that would really be this important would be on national TV if it wasnt already in the goverments hands

The whole event of the phoinex lights was not handled very good by the governer of AR im mean the whole alien costume stunt was just wrong and stupid

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

On a serious note, it's not my fault you get scared by things I write. It is your choice to read them. If you don't agree, that's great. But claiming I am behind some website on the internet, would require at least SOME sort of evidence, of which you have none

But thanks for your comment, made me consider for a second that maybe I AM behind all of that stuff and I'm just in denial over it! Doh!

"...would require some kind of evidence...", oh yea sure you just have all the evidence mister aliens are comming to eat our brains!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've heard that the phoenix lights were nothing more than everlasting military flares. I don't know where people got the notion that it was a giant alien ship....

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ok I found out my phone call would be 70p per min to call so I tried and kept getting a "*beep* The Number You Have Dialed Cannot Be Recognised Please Try Again" so I think someone from the US should try.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
I've heard that the phoenix lights were nothing more than everlasting military flares. I don't know where people got the notion that it was a giant alien ship....

moving, everlasting flares...gotcha, sure it wasn't swamp gas?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I believe the site is a diversion so people will stop searching for the truth on what really happened and focus on this site that claims to know what the truth is. In other words, it is a disinfomation site.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Ok I found out my phone call would be 70p per min to call so I tried and kept getting a "*beep* The Number You Have Dialed Cannot Be Recognised Please Try Again" so I think someone from the US should try.

Did you try the number in WHOIS?
Cause I got
Your search - 480-890-1645 - did not match any documents

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Did you try the number in WHOIS?
Cause I got
Your search - 480-890-1645 - did not match any documents

Yes I did

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes I did

I called a number for the only listing I could find for Guillermo Pace in Phoenix.... no answer..no voice mail

And the whois number... is disconnected or assigned to a different area code

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm calling now... stand by

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
okay, called it...

got the recording :

" the number you have dialed is not in service or is in a different area code".

area code 480 is OH NO !!

ARIZONA !!!!!

I knew it was the aliens, they're going to tell us what the lights are..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join