It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instead of dancing with the stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Couldn't we have something more imaginative? Like paint ball with the stars without eye protection. Or mud wrestling with the stars? Or grenade flipping with the stars? Yawn.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hey John fantastic idea but oh man, do you actually watch that sh.......nope too much of a lady to say it
Me thinks you must be bored

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Rofl woody, it just happened to be on after Charlie Brown thangsgiving was over. I'm flipped to House now, that cane wearing Brit with such a good American accent. Been sick hun, made some chicky soup that could burn the feathers off a squirrel. Too much time on my hands. Nice to see you though

Yes, I still watch CB specials, it's a 'thing' with me. Childhood memories.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
jpm,
Turn off the telly and pick up a good book. I know one I think you'd like right now. It's called "Running Man" by Richard Bachman (Stephen King) or, if you're sick, just watch the movie. Arnold at his best! With Richard Dawson, Wrestling legend Jessie Ventura and Maria Conchita Alonzo. How can ya beat it? Half the cast is, or has been, a US Governor!

I'm not making fun too much, I know you're sick and I keep saying to the SWMBO that it'll pop up on NBC or Fox...or maybe MTV. It's only a matter of time before we have "Fugitive Death Hunt" on 3 nights a week!

TV is the devil. Or, at least his tool.
Good thread

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Thanks Coolhail, I'll see if I can run it up on my netflix. It's just that House is on this 'no panty' thing and....LOL....shux, I saw that one already, and it was indeed boffo.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Yeah, yeah! I'll believe you thousands wouldn't

Sorry to hear you've been sick ... but trust me watching DWTS, will not speed recovery
keep taking the chicken soup it acts as an anti-venom to such visual toxins ... being a witch I know about such things

As for the cane-wearing brit, between you n me his english accents a bit weird too

Be well soon sugar. woody

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
No one understands me sweety. LOL. I am just today reassured I'll be still joined to my mortal coil. It was iffy. Not kidding. If you have any conjures up your sleeve I'd be much obliged. Love and light, jeez almost keyed lint. Kisses. And yes, House is one wierd dude, not wierder than me tho probably.
Why why can I not spell weird right! It goes against the laws of English!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

OMG have you really been that sick ?

I've been busy trying to set-up a website the last few days following the idiots guide to website building don't ya know

Check it out and give yourself a laugh ... it'll take your mind of whatever ails you; www.freewebs.com...

Just coming up to 4am here so probably time I thought about calling it a day ... just time for a quick coffee Kisses back at ya. woody

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Woody, I swear to God, I have never been sicker in my life. I even opened a page if anything similar was happening to anyone else in NE Ohio. Mod said his father in law was deathly ill for over two weeks. In NW OH. !7 days of absolutely not good things. Made the soup. Probably irrelevant, but ya, thought I was checking out. Worse flu, and longest lasted of my life. Not helping yahoo recently says new form of killer adenovirus on seen, often accompanied by pink eye, which my Tobramycin seems to be helping. Thank you for your concern mi Lady.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

You are not alone and have company, i am still very sick and yesterday morning when i got up i fainted (probably from all the meds, i hope)- I am expected at work tomorrow in tip top shape and my job is in jeapardy.
I also have felt like i've had one foot in the grave for almost 3 weeks now.

Here's to us and feeling better *raises the Vicodan*

Dancing with the stars has had its day and its on the way out. :shk: That Marie Osmond...how many relatives do you suppose she has calling in for her? She stinks!!!!!

Anyway, feel better.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I know DG, our collective outcomes seem to be not good. Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among woman, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Pray for us sinners. One more prayer to thee. Be well. All my dancing jigs for DG now, sending any pertinent extra power to you right now. Totally messed up the prayer, but not the intent.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Its the thought that counts and i appreciate it. And back at ya!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You are a wonderful soul DG, if things don't work out Wed....contact me. Perhaps we could make some sort of survival possible. I'm just glad to be alive this eve. And I have two dogs, one nicey and one not so much. They don't like cats. Bad doggies..

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oh wow jpm, you must be really ill. If it isn't too difficult walk around the house a bit every now and then so that your muscles don't weaken considerably. The most important thing now is the will to fight the disease, if you've already taken the meds. Willpower.

Well, you're posting this in the survival forum so I guess you've got that. I don't know if this will help but in situations like this I try to reinforce that willpower even more by doing a little mental exercise.

I start by clearing my mind of all thoughts and then I visualize my blood vessels. Then I focus in and imagine I could see all those nano-sized terrorist causing havoc in the bloodstream. Pretty soon I see my stormtrooper white blood cells zapping them with lasers. I don't know if it helps, but it does make me feel better.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
At this point Beachcoma, I'd try 'just' about anything. I have not been stricken by flu like this before. Is not where John wants to be right now, or ever again. peace out.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Oh Gosh, thanks for the offer, but we should recover, i hope

We best recover or they will pick us up and taken to the nearest "camp"-

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
"Sleeping with the stars".

I'd love to sleep with Natalie Portman and spend the night at her house. maybe pillow fight and read a book. Wake up to breakfast in bed, that would make a great TV show!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hey there John, hope you're feeling a little bit better today and also hope the dogs forgive you for not taking them walkies
jeez, Holly (my dog) would be sulking and throwing me dirty looks by now if I didn't take her across the fields.

Hope I don't catch it ... I've heard about these internet virus thingies ... it sounds gruesome sugar.

I'm sending you plenty of steaming hot lavender & ginger bath ... plumped pillow ... freshly squeezed orange juice ... and big hug vibes ... hope they all reach you.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A thousand thanks for all the kind wishes. I most appreciate them. Thank you all! After the morning throw ups, and 10 lbs of decongesting I do indeed feel a tad better. TY

[edit on 21-11-2007 by jpm1602]

new topics

top topics

join