It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didn't know England was so Big Brotherish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I was surfing around and found this place

www.propagandamatrix.com...

If you scroll down about a 1/4 of the way down the page, there is a pic on the left, and the title is London's Privacy Falling Down
(I tried to upload it but seems to be a problem uploading today) Anyway, WOW Illuminati signs in England, who knew. (I know the eyes represent the Transportation dept, but still ...hide in plain sight.
www.propagandamatrix.com...

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
From the excerpt about London Transport:

"The eyes-in-the-sky imagery startled Perry de Havilland, who ran across one of the posters at a bus stop in his Chelsea neighborhood.

"I saw the bloody thing, and it boggled my mind, the sheer audacity of it," said de Havilland, who runs a blog on libertarian issues. "Basically what they're saying is that we're watching you and you should be happy about it."

No Perry, you absolute dingbat. What they are saying is that those of you who are intending to commit a crime are being watched. Those of us who have to travel in an empty carriage or bus at night can therefore feel a little more secure.
I reckon Perry would be the first one to rattle off a letter if his person or property were assaulted whilst using London Transport. Somebody should remind him that there are those of us out here who don't jump at imaginary shadows but do fear the reality of drunks, junkies, muggers, rapists and the other dregs that can be found roaming around on the system.
Yes, it's sad that it has come to this but what do you really expect? Armed guards? Good old Perry would whine whatever the security steps taken. I suppose he has to do something ultra secret on a train or bus that the prying eyes of the authorities shouldn't be allowed to view. Somebody should remind him that this is PUBLIC transport that we are talking about here - not his own private masturbation chamber.

As for the Illuminati allusion? It's a pair of eyes for Christ's sake. What are the authorities going to say that they are watching them with? Testicles?
Dickheads like Perry can read crappy conspiracies into everything. I'm sure that somewhere he is writing a dissertation on how tube trains are phalluses penetrating vaginal tunnels and therefore tools of the Dark Forces.

Dear Perry, I'm not saying be happy about it. But if you want to do something about it, raise your kids to be upstanding citizens who don't turn out to be the sort of people the rest of us have to worry about. Chasing shadows is all very well and good but it does nothing about dealing with the real issue. If people behaved themselves and didn't threaten others, the cameras would not be needed. Whining about society is pointless and inane unless you have taken every step to make sure that you are part of the solution to making it better rather than part of a hindrance.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

No Perry, you absolute dingbat.

I take it you don't like this guy?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

I take it you don't like this guy?

Nah. He lives in Chelsea.

But seriously, he sounds like one of those guys who moan about anything. Having nothing to whine about would see his purpose for existing destroyed.

top topics

join