It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 mystery solved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
2012? will we go into a vortex and be transfered to the 4th dimension?
wath this video:
youtube.com...

watch this whole series because he explains everything for how ufo seats work to 2012...
youtube.com...

if what this guys says is true then i cant wait for 2012. he said he has the science to back this up and he is coming out with a movie.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
this stuff goes on and on...i have more to o...
........this guy does keep me listening..
....what was the question again ??
...see what i mean
pretty good find

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I dont think this will be solved until we actually get to December 2012 if we make it that far the way things are going now...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Too much emphasis is put by those who wants things to happen

I'll just grab a chair and sit out on the backyard Dec 11th and wait for it all to unravel

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by scriptz

...it's difficult to find some 'hoax' David Wilcox material, I mean, I tried, I really did, I actually watched a couple of these last night. He's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayne? Sure, he is, and I know, he really liked really UFO books as a kid. Aside from his 'site' and the Project C site, is there any more info on this guy out there that someone has readily available? I tried my usual 'hoax'-like searches to no avail, but when these heads start talking 'Dr' Burisch -- I really can't stomach it anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
i actually thought 'we' were in the 4th dimension right now.

we have the 3 physical dimensions we are all familiar with;
Height, Length, Width ...

then there's the 4th dimension which Einstein identified as;
'Time-Space'

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yup, thats the way I always looked at it.

I find it interesting that "he has the science to back it up" but is waiting to release a movie on it. Seems to me, if such an event would be as earth shattering as its being made out to be, he would release all information ASAP.

All this "shift in vibrational frequencies" doesnt make to much sense to me. What frequency are we in now? What frequency will we shift into? How the hell do you shift frequencies and what happens during the shift?

Seems like more new age doubletalk to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am totally confused.

From previous post: We will we go into a vortex and be transfered to the 4th dimension.

However Maya 'Fourth Age' of Creation which is a cycle of 5,200-years in the Maya 'Long Count' calendar.
www.mayasunserpent.com...

Which direction are we going ?
If the wrong direction was taken, we are going to 2 dimensions.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
If the wrong direction was taken, we are going to 2 dimensions.

How can you remove a dimention from our reality? Does that mean we're all going to precieve everything in 2-D? Does time stop?

I dont think we're moving in either way. I think life will go on the same as it always has.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I watched the videos as posted on 20-11-2007 at 06:58 PM.
The videos showed already the 2 dimensions.

This has a lot of advantages.
Space is not needed anymore and we get more time.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i hope everyone takes the time to watch all 20 parts. in my mind this kinda makes sence and but we will know everything dec. 13 2012.

sorry i dont have alot of time to rite i will be back later...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This guy is a textbook (Bible) case of deception by evil spirits preparing the way for the antichrist.

Check the signature's reference in a King James Bible.
You'll understand if you saw the part where he jots down "Christ cometh".
What the poor soul doesn't know is that the spirit omitted the prefix "anti".

Enjoy.

Like I always say, fallen angels with IQs of 600 can play anyman like a yoyo.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Isaiah 24:21]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaiah 24:21

I got up to number 15 from the ones posted by the OP, and I'm not sure how far you got, but I am spiritual myself, and I have a hard time believing that anything he is saying is evil. Knowledge is never evil, and whether or not this type is true or not, it never hurts to do your own research on the topic. However, considering his extensive research on the topic, I suppose there is truth in all this.

He talks a lot about the spiritual side of this whole theory, and many of it is what I consider to be true myself. He talks about Jesus, and how he has read of books which do their best to prove he never existed. He said he got a lot of evil feeling from that. Evil might be an archaic expression these days, however negative and positive are not and are one and two the same. The ideas of those who find love opposed to those who he calls self-serving. Talks about illuminati and such. Great stuff.

I really enjoyed his videos, and was especially interested in his views on 2012, definitely one of the more 'complete' theories I've ever heard. I always thought the sentient plant thing was a urban legend. Boy, I wonder what those vegetarians would eat if this was ever realized!

Anyway, don't be so close minded about everything. There are ways to find truth that won't betray your idea of God.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by metro

A) I have done much research.

B) Just because something is spiritual, that doesn't mean it's not evil.
Satan is a spirit.

C) Sure it has truth in it, it's the small core of deadly falsehood I'm worried about

D) One of the best ways to demean the Lord Jesus Christ is to make him out to be some great angel/prophet/teacher but deny that he is God incarnate. If in doubt, ask Muhammad.

E) To quote an ATS member "I like to have an open mind, but not so open that my brains would fall out and splatter on the floor".
Let's move past the meaningless cliches.

new topics

top topics

join