It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pegasus Document Release #003

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I can't find the video,but if anyone remembers that video from iraq with the american soldier in front of the tank wearing some sort of camouflage that made him near enough invisible,i don't think it was ever debunked or pronounced a hoax.I guess the military already have this sort of tech.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

There is more info on that here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but it is not the same concept as presented in this thread (well...not totally).

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Movie: Alice in Wonderland (2010)

Mia Wasikowska ... Alice Kingsley

other cast:

Johnny Depp ... The Mad Hatter
Anne Hathaway ... The White Queen
Helena Bonham Carter ... The Red Queen
Michael Sheen ... The White Rabbit
Alan Rickman ... The Caterpillar
Christopher Lee ... The Jabberwock
Stephen Fry ... The Cheshire Cat
Crispin Glover ... The Knave of Hearts
Timothy Spall ... The Bloodhound
Marton Csokas ... Charles Kingsley
Noah Taylor ... The March Hare
Matt Lucas ... Tweedledee / Tweedledum
Eleanor Tomlinson ... Fiona Chataway
Lindsay Duncan ... Helen Kingsley
Frances de la Tour ... Aunt Imogene
Annalise Basso ... The May Pole Dancer
John Hopkins ... Lowell Manchester
Jemma Powell ... Margaret Manchester
Tim Pigott-Smith ... Lord Ascot
Barbara Windsor ... The Dormouse
Austin James Wolff ... The May Pole Dancer
Geraldine James ... Lady Ascot
Eleanor Gecks ... Faith Chataway
Leo Bill ... Hamish Ascot

Thought this was interesting.. also, I don't know what it is - maybe it's just me; but I always mix up C.S. Lewis and Lewis Caroll with each other...

Charles Lutwidge Dodgson -- better known by the pen name Lewis Carroll -- wrote Alice in Wonderland

Clive Staples Lewis -- C. S. Lewis -- wrote The Screwtape Letters, The Chronicles of Narnia and The Space Trilogy.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
GREAT thread just giving this the reqwired "BUMP" this is amazing tech, and that pdf.file on phase conjuncture is class and from 1980's!

through the looking glass we go. lasers have come a LONG way since the 80's so god only knows what there doing now.

i wonder how many times they have bent light back on itself and manipulated it through phase conjuncture?

I do know some on lasers but i'm taking baby steps here i admit.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Some of you know exactly whats going but afraid to say it for being ridiculed. As I don't care one iota about what others say about me or my posts I will say it.

In truth we are far more advanced than what we are told all these so called tech companies working on projects to improve our state of being and our planet is complete and utter tripe.

The truth is (the way I see it) our world is changing and the real powers that be (the ones that have been dominating this planet for eons) are gearing up for something. We can all feel but but some choose to stick their heads in the sand and hope it will pass, but we know deep down it is not going to.

I have no qualms in saying that there are human beings on this planet that have been to MARS and other planets. There are human beings on this earth that have communicated with EBES, there are human beings on this earth that can do marvellous things, things that we deem impossible however, their agenda is not to help the human race its to help themselves.

Its such a shame that we have to beat around the bush everyday to talk about this. Everyday its "Show me proof" this "Show me proof" that, one word - MEDITATION. This is the only proof you will ever need.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great post zorgon (as usual, outstanding info).
Yes, this thread definitely needs to be bumped up. It's a shame on ATS how the most important threads, in a broad context, don't get the air-time they deserve.

Now, on to the document and what it reveals.
Phase conjugation mediums are being used for lot's of things now from Plasma Fusion Reactor experiments to Atmospheric Distortion Control.
The most interesting part of that document was the 4 beam self conjugating device, I can see the uses for that.

Now, if instead of using a CO2 Laser, as in the examples, (Apart from the YAG example), we used a laser formed from ORMUS glass, what would happen?

I noticed that in one of the examples, they used sound modulation, and the conjugate beam was varying in sync with the incident sound frequency, and that the frequency differences between incident and conjugate waves was equal to the band gaps in the electron clouds of the atoms.
Seeing they used a CO2 laser, i would conjecture that the harmonics would be conducive to a Icosahedric / Dodecohedric relationship and that the band gaps would be an integer sequence, relative to the Fibonacci Series (hence the frequency difference would be a variable of Phi).

Brings to mind certain Egyptian wall carvings, doesn't it?
And what off the Tibetan Stone Levitation?

Yes, great find zorgon.
I for one, will be advertising this thread to the world.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by rapturas

I am very happy to see this thread getting some revival. It is, in my opinion, one of the best threads seen at ATS, and only got 10 flags. Go figure.

What you mention...a "soul viewer". Can you expand on this by any chance (assuming you are still around here, that is)? I threw some quick "Google-fu" at it, but to no avail.

Lobsang Rampa was wanting to create an "aura viewer", which could be construed as something that is actually quite the same, depending on which energy field you are picking up on. I would suspect it would be fairly easy to design something to view the EM field around your body, but have no concept at what other energy sources could be detected, since this really is a matter of faith.

They don't want to make a device that will show us Our EM or elctrical field of energy around us it would ruin religion people would deem it a hoax plus it would be a means for us that know things to teach others that reject it.

They would instead make useless contraptions that only make us spend more currency, I hate this world that we call home.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

There have been images taken using Kirlian Photography. It is a disputed process, however.

Lobsang Rampa stated his purpose was to build a machine that could see the aura's of people to help aid in medical diagnosis and treatment.

There have been countless mystics who reported being able to see the auric spectrums, but until a substantial portion of humanity can do this it is going to be left unbelieved.

The problem here is the way science works. If you cannot test it to validate it existing, then you cannot measure it or prove it. Ingo Swann realized this and was very mindful at crafting his experiments to allow for a strict control. To study the works of Hal Puthoff at SRI, you are left with only one conclusion: that, at a minimum, CRV is a reality.

I would suspect that if we could see scientists embrace the SRI studies and seek the mechanisms that drive the phenomena proven by the team there, they would likely pick up on many other mysteries. Ingo made many references to his ability being extant outside of time. How to interact on that level is part and parcel to what is happening in the OP paper.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The special coating that activates via a haarp signal (as speculated about earlier) could that also be utilized to mask moon structures? I.e. Mining equipment?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
The special coating that activates via a haarp signal (as speculated about earlier) could that also be utilized to mask moon structures? I.e. Mining equipment?

i think you understand quite well.

how about if you had these nanos suspended in the upper ionosphere? Could that not cloak the entire night time sky?

Far fetched? possibly. But there are lots of elements available for replicating machines to mine.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
great post...really makes you think what kind of tech we really do have, but just don't know about...this is the type of thing I'd rather have disclosure on rather than bleepin aliens

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you BFFT. I have read many of your posts and I thank you for helping to open my eyes.

Remember that post a while back about an amateur astronomer who said he saw a minining colony on the moon and when he went back it was gone? Well the nano particles seem a little more plausible for this. Do you have any rabbit holes I could jump into ton learn more?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Holy cow!

You would need atmospheric nano particles to project extremely large holograms, aka project blue beam!

What are the thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you BFFT. I have read many of your posts and I thank you for helping to open my eyes.

Remember that post a while back about an amateur astronomer who said he saw a minining colony on the moon and when he went back it was gone? Well the nano particles seem a little more plausible for this. Do you have any rabbit holes I could jump into ton learn more?

Thanks

I would recommend starting with the Jack Arnesson pages on the Pegasus site. He knows quite a bit about conventional camoflauge.

On ATS, I have a thread that relates to invisibility. In that thread is the answer to how it is done (Stealth, invisibility). It is located here.

If you would like an expanded and updated version of that information, with a pointer to the model for the Stealth nano, it is here. There is really only one piece of information that isn't shared, that I am aware of. And that is not mine to share...it will be Zorgon who drops the bomb when it happens.

Once again, I point out Hal Puthoff. He ties in to every Top Secret project I have run across.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Some of you know exactly whats going but afraid to say it for being ridiculed. As I don't care one iota about what others say about me or my posts I will say it.

In truth we are far more advanced than what we are told all these so called tech companies working on projects to improve our state of being and our planet is complete and utter tripe.

The truth is (the way I see it) our world is changing and the real powers that be (the ones that have been dominating this planet for eons) are gearing up for something. We can all feel but but some choose to stick their heads in the sand and hope it will pass, but we know deep down it is not going to.

have no qualms in saying that there are human beings on this planet that have been to MARS and other planets. There are human beings on this earth that have communicated with EBES, there are human beings on this earth that can do marvellous things, things that we deem impossible however, their agenda is not to help the human race its to help themselves.

Its such a shame that we have to beat around the bush everyday to talk about this. Everyday its "Show me proof" this "Show me proof" that, one word - MEDITATION. This is the only proof you will ever need.

hello!
I can you please give more info on about this?

edit on 12-11-2010 by PeaceNlove because: hello! can you please give more info on about this?

edit on 12-11-2010 by PeaceNlove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join