It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pegasus Document Release #003

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
Fall 1982
Los Alamos National Laboratory

Many times in my searching through hidden documents and talking to various people... the term "Digging a very deep Rabbit Hole" comes up...

When I was looking at the tech that would be involved in 'cloaking' a secret space ship or station, I was shown the secret of the 'Cheshire Cat' then told by the 'Rabbit' that asking about this information would attract the attention of "The Kings Men' who wouldn't be able to put 'Humpty Dumpty' together again...

I have it from a private source that over the doorway to S4 at Groom Lake there is a 3D figurine of a Rabbit holding a Watch...

At first I thought this amusing... then I realized there was more to it...

In our Stargate threads we were shown a few documents that were very interesting... and led us to the "Looking Glass"

Join me now as we follow 'Alice' into the 'Rabbit Hole' and step through the "looking Glass' at Los Alamos National Laboratory...

I would suggest d/ling this quickly they already moved the Warp Drive papers

"I don't understand . . .' " said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"
"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it
always makes one a little giddy at first- ''
"Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never
heard of such a thing!"
-Lewis Carroll

Abstract:

Imagine a mirror that reflects more light than was incident, that reflects a beam into the same direction regardless of the mirror's tilt, that eliminates
image distortions by causing light rays to retrace their paths as if running
backward in time, and that when looked at allows the observer to see absolutely nothing.

Science fiction, you say? Well, such mirrors have been the subject of intense investigation both here at Los Alamos and at other research laboratories around the world. Not only do they exist, but their practical applications may be far-reaching.

PDF FILE
library.lanl.gov...

[edit on 20-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Good post Zorgon.

Some other experiments with light. This as a by product of the cloaking experiments.

www.telegraph.co.uk

Bold is my emphasis.

Described in the journal Physical Review Letters, these 'electromagnetic wormholes' are the electromagnetic radiation (light) based equivalent of space-time wormholes and could function as invisible light-carrying cables.
If you were to gaze down one end of such a wormhole, sitting on a nearby table, you could find yourself gazing through a tube at your garden, for example.
The clever thing is that this tube would be invisible, hence a proposal to use it to create three dimensional video displays, albeit with a limited viewing angles. There may be more exotic applications too, in superfast computers that rely on light and improved body scanners.
Although the wormhole designs are at present theoretical, the technologies for making them already exist and are being studied to make invisibility shields which can cloak objects by bending light around them.

related link

But with Dr Nicorovici he outlines how to do it with the help of materials with bizarre optical properties that were first postulated in 1968 by Victor Veselago, a physicist working at the General Physics Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow.
His work remained obscure until six years ago, when his mathematical fantasy was realised by the creation of superlenses that can make objects placed near them invisible.

mojo

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I actually read all 18 pages, lol. The best and most informative part is the "further reading" notes near the end.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
good going,and you know what this doesnt even sound far fetched to me,good practicle science in action!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

aww so this is why there was a hush hush about the looking glass
i still cant get my head around this, did they ever release that soul viewer they were patenting?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What to do with all of this evidence? It all seems to make sense, but it leads to nothing short of complete and utter global dominance and control.

It is a misfortune that this technology must be used to thwart the goodness and light in the universe. It will turn around though.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What to do? Same as we always do... sit around and discuss it for a few more thousand years...

But some of us prefer to be informed

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Could someone post a link to the original document? I just linked to this thread from another and the OPs link is down.

Vas

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A rabbit holding a watch, a white rabbit, groovy.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is an excellent find zorgon. The moment I noticed they are talking about phase conjugation I knew it was not a joke.

If you start up with a minuscule signal and you keep reflecting it off of a phase conjugated mirror the signal keeps growing in strength even though you are not inputting any more energy. After awhile you are left with enormous amount of energy and what you do with it is left to imagination.

There's a really good video lecture from Tom Bearden where he goes into detail about scalar (standing) waves and phase conjugation, and all the science behind it. Also, my suspicion is that Tesla's infamous pocket earthquake machine utilized this principle of phase conjugation, where it would build up signal over time...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Tip of the iceberg I have thousands of documents...

But here is something else to consider...

A large ION collider experiment at CERN LHC

Welcome to ALICE Portal

The ALICE Collaboration is building a dedicated heavy-ion detector to exploit the unique physics potential of nucleus-nucleus interactions at LHC energies. Our aim is to study the physics of strongly interacting matter at extreme energy densities, where the formation of a new phase of matter, the quark-gluon plasma, is expected.
The existence of such a phase and its properties are key issues in QCD for the understanding of confinement and of chiral-symmetry restoration. For this purpose, we intend to carry out a comprehensive study of the hadrons, electrons, muons and photons produced in the collision of heavy nuclei. Alice will also study proton-proton collisions both as a comparison with lead-lead collisions in physics areas where Alice is competitive with other LHC experiments

aliceinfo.cern.ch...

Alice in Wonderland... you will find it a 'code book' for certain key projects

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

i believe the current plan is to use lasers and the concept you described to try to create stars (they are actually doing this already):

www.sciencedaily.com...

i will need to look up the more current article, but they are firing this type of laser at hydrogen isotopes, creating a mini star.

LANL is using it to create high gravity. I would suppose the LHC will provide the extreme gravity sought that the lasers haven't been able to publicly achieve. However, i believe that based on the above doc (and others) that this laser technology is in full swing and in full use.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great information Zorgon! I wasn't aware of some of this, the implications that even these public releases make are astounding. I truly believe we are FAR more advanced then we are lead to believe. Interesting about "creating stars", is that a way we are working on to maintain our own star in 5 billion years time? Also when one has the power to create stars they are not that far off from using that energy to manipulate space-time and thus achieve FTL travel. Star and flag.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
good going,and you know what this doesnt even sound far fetched to me,good practicle science in action!

Yes it is nice to see us try and use what we already have to accomplish something amazing rather than wait until we develop the tech.

We probably have the tech now to do some really amazing things we never knew we could accomplish.

I am certain though most is covered up until the gov/military can find a way to make a weapon out of it or use it to their advantage somehow.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
This is an excellent find zorgon. The moment I noticed they are talking about phase conjugation I knew it was not a joke.

If you start up with a minuscule signal and you keep reflecting it off of a phase conjugated mirror the signal keeps growing in strength even though you are not inputting any more energy. After awhile you are left with enormous amount of energy and what you do with it is left to imagination.

There's a really good video lecture from Tom Bearden where he goes into detail about scalar (standing) waves and phase conjugation, and all the science behind it. Also, my suspicion is that Tesla's infamous pocket earthquake machine utilized this principle of phase conjugation, where it would build up signal over time...

Could we then somehow use this method to create a solution to our world's energy problem ?

This could create endless energy. This could be useful on so many levels.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by amigo

i believe the current plan is to use lasers and the concept you described to try to create stars (they are actually doing this already):

www.sciencedaily.com...

i will need to look up the more current article, but they are firing this type of laser at hydrogen isotopes, creating a mini star.

LANL is using it to create high gravity. I would suppose the LHC will provide the extreme gravity sought that the lasers haven't been able to publicly achieve. However, i believe that based on the above doc (and others) that this laser technology is in full swing and in full use.

That's interesting. The new "Star Trek" is about creating black holes in planets by drilling to the core and inserting "red matter".

I believe this is an allusion to human sacrifice "red matter" into Vulcan/Volcano. Dropping the blood into it would cause it to die and collapse on itself....

Same theme in team america, austin powers (project vulcan), James bond...

Somethings there...I feel it. They want turn earth into a star I bet....who knows.

Peace....

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

I am very happy to see this thread getting some revival. It is, in my opinion, one of the best threads seen at ATS, and only got 10 flags. Go figure.

What you mention...a "soul viewer". Can you expand on this by any chance (assuming you are still around here, that is)? I threw some quick "Google-fu" at it, but to no avail.

Lobsang Rampa was wanting to create an "aura viewer", which could be construed as something that is actually quite the same, depending on which energy field you are picking up on. I would suspect it would be fairly easy to design something to view the EM field around your body, but have no concept at what other energy sources could be detected, since this really is a matter of faith.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well let us bump it some more shall we?

What I found interesting was the wormhole-type device. Kind of adds credibility to the secret space fleet doesn't it? I will say this: A lot of what you guys do on Pegasus correlates to what my source told me.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Stars and flags are the least i can say right now.
I am somewhat in owe
and i thing i will have to withdraw in studying all this for just now. Thanks i will be restless...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I agree that this thread deserves a much needed bump. Great thread!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join