It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next missions to the moon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ares95PL
Did anyone ever hear of the Black Knight Satellite? It is supposed to be in polar orbit and was discovered before sputnik was in space.

it's probably part of a much older and larger space program

we arent exactly the first kids on the block

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2014 by Ares95PL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why after so many years, are we starting to go back? And why arent we sending a rover to Titan!! I want to see those lakes!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: internos

An "International Moon-Base" You mean with or without Russian Co-operation?
Hell it might one day be used for Big Brother X'D Ratings!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Give it a decade or two!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
before going to the moon:
The comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko will be in the news for several months. And it has the potential to spark extensive controversy. Issues could range from electric fields in space, to solar system history and the history of earth itself.
Watch it here: osnetdaily.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A great thread, made for an interesting read!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
There is a Russian Glass Ceiling at 475km which is the #1 confirmation that there will never be any more missions to the moon. Richard Nixon ordered NASA to build a space shuttle program to stay in low earth orbit for 50 years to protect the Apollo moon landing conspiracy. After a few years, Reagan shuttled the defense budget into Star Wars initiatives designed to intimidate any investigations of Nixon's fake lunar landings by Russian space programs. Presidential announcements for returning to the Moon have been followed by other announcements of going to Mars.. America appears reluctant to return to the moon or to send humans beyond the earth radiation belts anytime soon. Modern space agencies are unable to duplicate the feats of NASA during Nixon's first term.

edit on 4/6/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
There is a Russian Glass Ceiling at 475km which is the #1 confirmation that there will never be any more missions to the moon. Richard Nixon ordered NASA to build a space shuttle program to stay in low earth orbit for 50 years to protect the Apollo moon landing conspiracy. After a few years, Reagan shuttled the defense budget into Star Wars initiatives designed to intimidate any investigations of Nixon's fake lunar landings by Russian space programs. Presidential announcements for returning to the Moon have been followed by other announcements of going to Mars.. America appears reluctant to return to the moon or to send humans beyond the earth radiation belts anytime soon. Modern space agencies are unable to duplicate the feats of NASA during Nixon's first term.

You can keep going on about your glass ceiling but it doesn't make it real. Do you ever actually bother to look at the science? Clearly not. It's a shame you can't take part in celebrating humanity's achievements because of your obsession with US politics. There are massive amounts of data out there from other sources than the US that verify the actual radiation levels in space among other environmental factors, why not use them?
I just don't get people like you, I know for a fact you're wrong so I can't fathom how you keep believing these delusions. Obviously I can't convince you or anyone like you, but knowing what I do it's still a mystery to me.
Just a shame you can't enjoy one of humanity's defining moments..
edit on 6-4-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

It's a shame you can't take part in celebrating humanities achievements

You mean the achievement of faking the moon landings?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: webstra

Do feel free to tell us which science you think says lunar travel is impossible, because every scientist out there says it is possible, and that it has happened.
edit on 6-4-2015 by onebigmonkey because: clarity

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
No, you should be ashamed of your lack of education and knowledge of the subject.

475km Russian Glass Ceiling is real. Oh yes, I am educated and knowledgable on the subject. Nixon faked the moon landings. The Russians won't send a mission to the moon because that would confirm Apollo. There is a reason why the Russians would not send a mission to the moon to confirm Apollo..... because Apollo was fake and the Russians know it.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join