It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike huckabee goes all out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Chuck Norris approved.......
..... Im a big fan of Mister Norris but that's not going to swing my vote.....Is this really going to work? Neccessary? in good taste? making any difference what so ever?

Your thoughts

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I am upset most that Mike Huckabee didn't include my favorite Chuck Norris Fact. "Chuck Norris doesn't consider it sex unless the woman dies."

If they had that particular fact I would possibly throw around the idea of voting for Huckabee.

If I did vote for him on this basis, it would only be because voting itself is a joke, but it may as well be a good joke.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't believe my decisions should ever be made because another person approves of someone, they are just as fallible as I am, and could easily make a bad character judgment.

I have a problem with feeling like the candidates are smooth car salesmen ... trying to take me for a ride and promising me I am getting a good deal, then as soon as I sign and drive away, they laugh about how gullible and how much they swindled me without my knowledge to the other salesmen and their boss.

Even the ones I like I hold reservations about. Until a real person runs, with NO political experience at all, and acts like a real person ... I won't have confidence in any of the candidates. I DON'T want a career politician ... I want someone like you, me, or someone else that has led a real life up to this point.

I would rather vote for Chuck Norris himself.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Steff

i'm sorry, but chuck norris approving the candidacy of huckabee shows why you SHOULDN'T vote for him...

just read up on chuck's WND column, he's off the deep end.

new topics

top topics

join