It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Go to you tube and type in the search: UFO black triangle

It is still there. I used the account Blondness77 (my girlfriend's account)Comes right up.

Still working on the putting the entire 16 min up. It's pretty funny. We say the F-word A LOT.

The Sheriffs dept asked me for my number and 2 minutes later a guy from the FAA called me. I guess the Sheriffs dept gave it to him. He asked me what I saw, and he said"Wow, that sounds interesting. I have a UFO hotline you can call."

I thought it was strange. I called the UFO hotline (206) 722-3000.

That guy didn't like me very much. He was rude. Kept telling me to calm down. He said that someone else should have seen a craft this big. I told him "I don't care what you think, cause I have video"

[edit on 21-11-2007 by BLACKburn]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

BTH, your skydiving hypothesis is pretty good, but there are some hurdles to get over first.

Such as:

If she has 16 minutes of video footage of this, how high of a free fall would that have to be? I suppose they could do it with the chutes out, but wouldn't that putting light onto the chutes too?

Also, I suppose they could have done it with shifts of divers, but then you should be able to hear the plane flying over head. I did happen to see a light moving over the strobing lights though.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Z,

Kelleher said, the analysis indicates that deployment of Flying Triangles is open, not covert, and involves low-flying, brightly lit aircraft routinely deployed over populated areas including cities and Interstate highways.

Prior to acknowledgement of the F-117 and B-2 aircraft, only rare night time sightings occurred in the sparsely populated sections of Nevada, California and a few other states. Flying at low altitude over populated areas was rarely reported for the F-117 or B-2.

source: www.space.com...

Through who's looking glass are we looking??

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKburn
The Sheriffs dept asked me for my number and 2 minutes later a guy from the FAA called me. I guess the Sheriffs dept gave it to him. He asked me what I saw, and he said"Wow, that sounds interesting. I have a UFO hotline you can call."

I thought it was strange. I called the UFO hotline (206) 722-3000.

That guy didn't like me very much. He was rude. Kept telling me to calm down. He said that someone else should have seen a craft this big. I told him "I don't care what you think, cause I have video"

Thank you for the answers Diana.

Apparently it's the number of National UFO Reporting Center Hotline.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Looks like U.S. Military aircraft / spacecraft putting on an airshow.
Keep looking and getting them on video. Maybe they will come down
closer next time. We probably won't get a close up until 2012.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis
Very interesting footage. It reminds me of the Phoenix triangle...

I'd like to point out that this happened less than 200 miles away from Area 51 and that triangular shaped patterns that are very large have been spotted on Google Earth. In Alaska miles, that isn't very far. Could these be landing areas for this craft or possibly scars in vegetation from it having landed there.

This triangle is about 60 miles away from area 51. It is extremely large (about .6 miles).

[edit on 11/21/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

You have noticed about these triangles near A51 that at the apex of the triangle they are numbered 1,2 & 3 the ones that I have found when searching GE (although of course no number on the one in the pic) lol.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by excelents]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pocketAces

I don't think that is a plausible answer, and the flairs video cinched it. The videos craft lights looked nothing like the flares. To many reason to list. You must look elsewhere for an explanation. I cannot find any evidence from the video I saw several times, to suggest anything except what the woman said on tape.

I think it is more reasonable to believe it was an alien craft than a bunch of unaligned skydivers with drippy flares.

ZG

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It could be a formation of military aircraft flying at night with the strobes on. That may be why it seemed to grow bigger. She even stated in the video that it was changing formation. Also, if you watch it on a big screen you can pick out what look like stars that remain stationary as the formation of lights passes by.

Something else interesting is the day the video was shot. The show season for both the thunderbirds and the blue angels was over the day before i believe. The blue angels do thier winter training at El Centro and the Thunderbirds home base is Indian Springs. I have not been able to find out where the demonstration teams were on that day. Might be worth looking into though.

The Blue Angels have 7 planes and the Thunderbirds have 8. The last show for the Thunderbirds was at Nellis on the 10 and 11th of November. The Blue Angels last show was on the 9 and 10th at Pensacola.

Could also be military planes practicing inflight refueling at night. The tanker being in the middle and the others refueling. Tankers usually fly in oval tracks which might explain way the objects were seen for such a long time.

Are there any MOA's in that area? Were there any NOTAM's issued for that area?

Not trying to debunk anything. Just trying to rule everything else out.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by assassini]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Those triangles on the ground in nevada are missle target areas.

I live about 50 miles from where she had her sighting, and am very familiar with the area. She would have been north of CA198 in fresno county. It is a pretty desolate strecth of I-5, east of the highway is all orchards, vineyards and cotton. West of the highway is Some of the most barren mountains you will find. A couple of things of to note about the area, that would warrent attention of "aliens" are 1) Lemoore NAS is just a few miles away. 2) Kings and Tulare countys are two of the largest producing dairy regions. There are huge dairies with an awful lot of cows.
3) The San Joaquin valley is the most productive agricultural region in the world. You can find no greater variety or abundance of food and fiber products anywhere.
4) There are working uranium mines in the hills just to the west of where she was at.
5) The california aquaduct, the delta-mendota canal and several other very large water transportation projects move billions of gallons of water around the state and the all pass through that area.
6) I-5 is one of those roads that is so busy it can be seen from space at night.

I've had some creeeepy experiences out in that neck of the woods, not UFO's creepy but banjo pickin, hockey mask wearin creepy.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We should also remember the Arizona senator who came forward and said that the Phoenix lights were NOT military flares but was in fact, a UFO. So now we either believe him because he could no longer in good conscious continue the lie or disbelieve him because he lied in the first place.

We either believe in UFO's or we don't. And if you don't then there is little purpose in participating on this thread. Doesn't that make sense?

Think about it. If these are UFO's for absolute certain- is there anything we can do about it? No- there isn't. So why be afraid at all?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
sooo skydivers fall at 120 -200 mph at the earth..... freefall lasts about one minute.... there is no way in hell that we faked this video through flying skydiver kitties!!!!! wow pure ignorance... I challenge anyone to prove this is a hoax, this is real, awesome footage that we captured! my girlfriend is an amazing videographer and I think it sucks people are mocking her and calling her footage fake, she has watched the skies since she was a kid hoping to see a UFO and she finally did and got it on film.The truth is out there, there are more UFO sightings because they want to be seen, the government is covering it up, I haven't defended myself because there is nothing to defend.... we saw a UFO, thats it I DONT need people to validate what we saw,I know what I saw and it was freaking incredible!! I grew up listening to Art Bell, my Dads a huge UFO buff. This is the most amazing thing that I have ever seen, so again I challenge you to find REAL evidence that this video is fake.... until then
Blondie AKA the lipstick lesbian ha!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That doesnt look like any military craft I've ever seen....and I've seen plenty of videos of military crafts. Even though the triangle shaped ships seem to follow under the military categorey- I would claim this extraterrestrial based on the lights and the patterns of lights...Either way this is great footage because we can certainly scratch off the fact that its a plane or any other man-made object WE KNOW about. If its covert ops military- it'll frankly be dissapointed and wouldnt be a good thing really...what the hell is it doin' floating around california? Infront of people?- I'd say this is without a doubt extraterrestrial.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Looks like U.S. Military aircraft / spacecraft putting on an airshow.
Keep looking and getting them on video. Maybe they will come down
closer next time. We probably won't get a close up until 2012.

Why is the Military planning something special that year?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by assassini

Neither of those teams would be loitering around like that, at night in the middle of nowhere, so to speak. Im not sure what the stall speed for an f-18 or a f-16 is, but im sure it is well above the 70-80 mph that traffic moves down the interstate at. And for 30 minutes come on, there are only a few aircraft that can fly that slow these days and they are all noisy as hell, you can hear a prop driven little piper at 2000 feet clearly.
This woman has most probably documented a particular UFO phenomenon, that has been reported around the world for many years, at least 20 since I first read a report about slow flying a black triangle.
This person is qualified, by having so many hrs in a plane sky diving, that she would know the sight and sounds of an aircraft.
Did anybody ever stop to consider that what we think of as lights or strobes are nothing of the kind, but are manifestaions of what ever drive technologies these craft utilize.
Whats funny is that I went for a motorcycle ride that night and almost went out there, DOH..

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKburn

Hey, don't sweat it. There are many here who have no empathetic sense and will down someone just to feel they elevate themselves. Such are the weak links in our society.

Sorry for your loss. No one leaves. They just might go somewhere to wait for their loved ones. BTW, listen to the album by Alan Parsons called On Air. They dedicate the album to a skydiving champion who died. Quite touching, and great music. The song "Brother up in Heaven" will make you cry. Did me, and I didn't loose anyone.

I believed what you saw was similar to what I saw. I am, and was holding off on this, but this is a preliminary frame from a video I produced in CGI for a documentary piece. This thing , triangle we watched for almost 25 minuets, my wife and I. See the NUFORC report here.

Death Valley UFO Report

And, here is the image I did in HD CGI for the video.

If you want to hear the whole story go to the NUFORC report. And all you who think I might be a skeptic in other threads, Know that I have a high standard, as I've seen the real thing as many others. Reality has a way of impressing on you simple understanding. Unless we thrust our heads into the sand to quell the fear.

I say what she saw was similar. And, coincidentally within 100 air miles from this. Although it was 15 years ago. Local boys???

I've seen many other things since, but not video as good as this posts.

ZG

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks
Those triangles on the ground in nevada are missle target areas.

Please do find me one with any evidence of having been bombed. How are they created? If you look closely, the vegetation closest to the marked lines is healthier, greener, and denser. No trails lead to them either.

It would take a massive effort to create such a perfect pattern on the ground without leaving obvious trails. If it was created a time ago then the vegetation should have recovered.

[edit on 11/21/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I got the whole 16 minutes up. Enjoy. Can't wait to see what you think! Hey and by the way...we know we are loud, annoying, and curse a lot...so really, no need to tell us anymore.

DivShare File - UFO_Black_Triangle_16_Min.wmv

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I stand corrected. They are test range sites. Duds are probably used. You can see small craters...

Thanks, and sorry for potentially spreading wrong info

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
During the first part of the video it semed to me the lights were standard strobe ights at the ends of an aircraft wing. Indeed, a swept back wing configuration on an average airliner would give you the illusion of a triangle. But later on in the video there were strobes from the exact middle of the craft. I've seen strobes on the TOP of aircraft, but I've never seen them on the the bottom centered between the two wings. Maybe someone else here is more familiar with standard strobe configurations. At first I thought, 'Oh, my God, it's Gottigo's sister!' They were pretty excited. I suspect the photography did not do justice to the craft and that it was more inspiring to see it in person.

I spent 8 years working on military aircraft. The center lights are called anti collision lights they are both located on the top center and bottom center they are designed to allow pilots above and below to see the aircraft in foul weather and low visibility by it's center point. Typically an aircraft will have a green light on the starboard side (right) and red on the port side (left) as well. The military aircraft I worked on were not overly lit, other than those 4 lights all I ever saw was a landing light or 2 landing lights depending on the aircraft. If someone can send a different link to view this video it would be much appreciated, this one either has been shut down or will not load on my pc either due to software or overuse of the url. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKburn

Check your U2U under your profile.

Your both doing great here.

Becker

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join