It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
darn i missed it. the page won't load and the youtube video seems to have been removed.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thank you Diana for sharing your story and experience and answering questions from members here on ATS.

You have to understand that we get a bunch of hoaxes and fake videos on a daily basis here, so people are always skeptical about these things and rightly so, in my opinion.

So bare with us, the people who just want to get to the bottom of things no matter what the explanation is - earthly or otherwise, and ignore the people who merely want to derail the thread.

I have a few questions regarding your last post.

Originally posted by BLACKburn
After we lost the craft I got the local police station's phone number from a gas station attendant. I called the Firebaugh Sheriffs dept and reported it. Two minutes later a guy from the FAA called me and I told him about it. He gave me a UFO hotline to call. I called that number and frankly that guy was a jerk. He kept saying, "Slow down"....Whatever I was freakin' excited.

You say a guy from the FAA called you. How did the FAA know your number? Did you gave it to the police and the police gave it to them? And what did he ask you?

Also, do you remember the number of this "UFO hotline"?

Originally posted by comm12
darn i missed it. the page won't load and the youtube video seems to have been removed.

The video on disclose.tv is working again, comm12.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by danx]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I found the removed video by typing blackburn UFO into google. simple as that.

From watching it, its obviously not skydivers (get real!). Its an aircraft of some sort. We will need someone to lighten the movie up.

An interesting question would be why it was hovering there for so long, as if it wanted to be noticed.

The skydiveress is most likely telling the truth because it doesnt sound scripted at all. If it were scripted it wouldnt be that lame
Its obvious that she is surprised and tense but also that she believed in UFOs beforehand.

For now...it truly is an Unidenfitied Flying Object.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm always suspicious of linkies that go by by, Was not able to access. Bet it was a good one though. Tried 4 x's to access. Maybe overload of server.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the crucial question is:
how did the object disappear?
sorry if it is answered before.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks Diane for telling us more about what happened that day -- what a captivating story! The more you talk about it, the more intriguing it gets!

Looking forward to viewing that other video... wow! Can't wait to see it!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by comm12

No problem but your right two copies have been removed...

Here is another one

www.youtube.com...

Save it while you can I did

Okay so its a triangle craft then it morphs into something huge... then splits up and surrounds them...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
the crucial question is:

She said it eventually flew so high they could barely see it.

EDIT: Why are these videos being removed? There is no legal reason they should be.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Riposte]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
the crucial question is:

yeah....oh yeah. it always irks me how really CRUCIAL intelligent questions are not even asked. Threads can go on for 50+ pages before someone actually asks stuff like this.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I just saw it and it was one of the best, if not the best UFO footage I have seen on the internet.

It is compelling because it seems very authentic and the women in the video are truly shocked and amazed at this unidentified flying object in the dark night.

I say it's REAL

The UFO also changes formation, is a classic triangle shaped UFO, and the quality of the video is good enough to distinguish it's light patterns easily - which seem to be like none aircraft we [humans] possess.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Why are these videos being removed? There is no legal reason they should be.

Dramatic Effect

But I made a habit a long time ago when I lost the original Tether visdeo to save as I view

But getting the number for that UFO hot line might make a believer out of me

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

She said it eventually flew so high they could barely see it.

EDIT: Why are these videos being removed? There is no legal reason they should be.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Riposte]

Thanks for answering that and then following up with an even better question.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
The UFO also changes formation, is a classic triangle shaped UFO, and the quality of the video is good enough to distinguish it's light patterns easily - which seem to be like none aircraft we [humans] possess.

You seem confused

"distinguish it's light patterns' (1 craft)

"UFO also changes formation," (multiple crafts)

"which seem to be like none aircraft we [humans] possess."

That you are aware of

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Have a look at this site. Then look at the colomn on the right under the ad showing a witness graphic artists rendition plus the maps below that.

www.space.com...

Perhaps more to Dianes sighting that meets the eye!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

So, yeah, I sense your sarcasm. But I don't really follow why you're so pissed off about questions that haven't really been addressed yet.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

So, yeah, I sense your sarcasm. But I don't really follow why you're so pissed off about questions that haven't really been addressed yet.

Get your perceptions right and calm down. My statement was not meant to be sarcastic at all. I found your question to be IMPORTANT and I am impatient about all these important questions not having been answered.

I read the entire thread and ask myself "Where are the important questions?"

You posed one of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Get your perceptions right and calm down.

Haha, maybe you should take a break from this forum for a while, man.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

You asked why the movie was removed. This is an important question because stuff like this has been happening since years on ATS. A movie gets posted, then it disappears. As zorgon mentioned, this might be for dramatic effects (indicating a hoax), or it may be some cover-up. Who knows.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
Have a look at this site.

Space.com Impressive what's next Reports accepted on Bad Astronomy

No attempt to hide

The database-driven study of the Flying Triangle shows the following patterns:

-- Sightings take place near cities and on Interstate highways
-- They are seen at low altitude in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- They fly at extremely low speed or hover in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- The vehicles sometime fly with easily noticeable bright lights -- either blinding white lights, or have "bright disco lights" that usually flash combinations of red, green or blue.

The NIDS study emphasizes that the flying of these vehicles may be more in harmony with an attempt to display or to be noticed. There appears to be little or no attempt to hide. That finding has led to a modification of an earlier NIDS hypothesis that the Triangles are covertly deployed DoD aircraft.

"Curiouser and Curiouser" said Alice

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
That you are aware of

I've always thought black triangles were actually the TR-3B that was mentioned in the disclosure project.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join