It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Am I the only one here who is not going to jump on the alien bandwagon and offer a more likely explanation?

Someone else kinda hinted at this earlier -- the whole video feels a little scripted.

That being said, there are lights up there and they do create triangle formations and seem to hover and move and morph.

Now, what "craft" could do that?

I think, ladies and gentlemen, with complete disrespect to Diana Blackburn here if my theory turns out to be fact, that the answer to the UFO question is right in front of your faces.

Skydivers.

Madam Blackburn filmed her friends skydiving at night with strobing lights, and then played it off as a UFO film.

YOu can clearly see from her ATS profile that she's big into skydiving.

And check her website. Notice the tagline?

"Adventurous Photography and Movie Productions."

THings that make you go hmmm......

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Wow!

Cool website!
I hope Diane can come back on here and talk about some of her work too!

I loved that trailer too! Amazing!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Who cares! If she is going to bring more of THIS HOT HOT HOT to the board I will have to welcome her with open arms!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Am I the only one here who is not going to jump on the alien bandwagon and offer a more likely explanation?

I think, ladies and gentlemen, with complete disrespect to Diana Blackburn here if my theory turns out to be fact, that the answer to the UFO question is right in front of your faces. Skydivers.

Madam Blackburn filmed her friends skydiving at night with strobing lights, and then played it off as a UFO film.

You're certainly not alone, bts - looks like a pretty solid piece of debunking to me!

Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I saw it was not possible at any point to make out any outline of any craft at all in the video. The shape of the craft is deduced only from the position of the lights.

I believe in skydiving. I don't believe this is anything else.

LW

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hmm skydivers could do a movie like that so this is a possibility. If its a credible ufo (as in a craft and not divers) I do have a theory about the lights.. Somebody earlier wrote that there is a base somewhere near that location right ? Well like lots of people said , lights are used by human crafts to be spotted or not get hit .. well maybe thats exacly why the craft (if it was alien) was using lights
?

Alot of people think aliens work with the goverment , and well maybe they just wanted to show the guys from the base that they are aproaching

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Hmm skydivers could do a movie like that so this is a possibility. If its a credible ufo (as in a craft and not divers) I do have a theory about the lights.. Somebody earlier wrote that there is a base somewhere near that location right ? Well like lots of people said , lights are used by human crafts to be spotted or not get hit .. well maybe thats exacly why the craft (if it was alien) was using lights
?

Alot of people think aliens work with the goverment , and well maybe they just wanted to show the guys from the base that they are aproaching

Let me make it quite clear - I'm not for one moment ruling out the possibility that the skydivers were aliens....

One thing having watched the video again - the space between the lights seems quite fixed. I might expect a bit more wobbling from skydivers. But then again it's quite hard to tell with all the moving around on the camera.

LW

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Those girls were soo annoying. Good vid just turn the sound off otherwise you'll have to endure listening to one woman who sounds on the verge of tears and the other just repeating herself a hundred times over.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is ours, check out the new hanger at Area 51.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Great video best I have seen in a while. Sort of got the Blair Witch vibe going on.

I would love to see the full footage of this if it possible.

On a side not just go to Google News and type in UFO or UFO sightings the coverage is crazy at the moment, seems to be building up to something.

Regards

Paul

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

THings that make you go hmmm......

She has the decency to come on here and respond to the thread about it, and you're going to call her a hoaxer already? Wow, ATS never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
WOW! More compelling evidence of the "triangle" phenomenon we've heard so much about the last ten years or more.

What do you guys think the point of a craft like this would be other than to be stealthy? If this tech can be implemented into bombers that are completely untracable then the military has the complete upper hand in every divison. I mean think about it, for over ten years, these craft have remained elusive to nearly everybody, with only a few sightings here and there. Who knows how many there are. What if they are just field testing it to see how truly hidden they can be? Military minds are probably as difficult to diagnose as alien ones sometimes. lol

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

She has the decency to come on here and respond to the thread about it, and you're going to call her a hoaxer already? Wow, ATS never ceases to amaze me.

Well, if it walks on four legs, wags a tail and barks for attention, it's probably not a fish.

Has my witty banter debunked the video? No. But am I trying to point out what may be the most obvious -- and earthly -- explanation? You bet.

You see, this all boils down to the fact that I get royally pissed off that amateur filmmakers and anyone trying to hawk their crap use the UFO phenomenon -- and by extension, paranormal believers -- as an easy selling tool to create their stupid mythos. I want to experience and see legitimate phenomenon. So far, every video I ever seen as a plausible, rational explanation.

And this video would have been much better had I never known who filmed it. But by splashing DianaBlackburn.com on it and copywriting it, I think she damn well should be ashamed of coming on here and trying to drive traffic to her skydiving website by pretending to film a UFO. It pisses me off! So! Freakin'! Much!

Is she hot? Sure. But I can see thousands of lipstick lesbian pictures on the net to still be mad at her for trying to dupe us into believing her skydiving kitties are black triangles.

God, I'm mad!

Happy Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh, and one more thing.

I notice Blondie hasn't returned to ATS to defend herself against my allegations.

You know, when one listens to that video again, does anyone else notice the sound of all those cars passing by? Big massive UFO in the skies and not one motorist was curious? Wanting to stop and gawk?

Geez, we get more cars slowing down to watch some poor sap change a tire along the side of the highway here in Atlanta...and no one paused to be in awe of that "UFO...."

Please everyone, don't let the dupes fool you! When evaluating UFO pics and UFOs, let's allow for lex parsimoniae to rule our determination....

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Has my witty banter debunked the video? No. But am I trying to point out what may be the most obvious -- and earthly -- explanation? You bet.

Well I guess we must consider all possibilities, but black triangle sightings aren't extremely rare. They've been spotted in Belgium, Russia, the UK, Canada, the US, and some other countries.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well I guess we must consider all possibilities, but black triangle sightings aren't extremely rare. They've been spotted in Belgium, Russia, the UK, Canada, the US, and some other countries.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by GeeGee]

True, they have. But none has ever been caught on film. And what's probably more, they were all moving, some slow, some fast, but moving.

Here we have a stationary "object" that was nothing more than a collection of lights in formation in a pitch-dark sky, morphing around. The video instead used Diana's dialogue and our imagination to create the illusion that something solid was there.

Simpliest explanation is that skydivers using lights created this effect. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Simpliest explanation is that skydivers using lights created this effect. Nothing more.

The problem I see with this explanation is that you mentioned the car noise, I wouldn't expect for a skydiver landing area to be that close to the road. I mean, the object or people as you describe them can't be too far from the road if this is the case.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Internos: Sure looks similar doesn't it! No one would know it's not from another shot had you not said so.

Blimp Idea: The reason I think this is a possibility is that I've seen one similar that was decked out with lights for advertising purposes, basically a sky-borne billboard. It had tons of strobes underneath that cycled in line like these did. I also saw one in the daylight over my neighborhood. It was bright yellow and flying about 400 feet up--totally illegal. You're supposed to be 1000 AGL over populated areas. Startling, to say the least. I never found out where it was from. In terms of size--at night--you can't tell because you have no reference point. It's 'bigger' when it's 'lower' and 'smaller' when it's higher. With all due respect to the photographer, I don't think you can really pin its altitude in the dark. I'm not making a 'blimp claim' here. I just want to keep that on the back burner just in case.

Aliens: No evidence at all. There's no need to play the alien card at this point in the analysis.

Naysayers: Give the ladies a break. They just got here. They haven't seen a ton of these things like all the hardened, so-full-of-knowledge-it-hurts people here. Just let them tell their story. Annoying? Well, umm, so are a lot of people. Pissed off? Whose problem is that?

Blackburn: Just tell your story. Don't worry about the few naysayers who will turn everything into a controversy. You don't need to be defensive either. Maybe you shouldn't call complete strangers 'dumb.' Know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry, posted in the wrong thread. O_o

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Makkuri]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

The problem I see with this explanation is that you mentioned the car noise, I wouldn't expect for a skydiver landing area to be that close to the road. I mean, the object or people as you describe them can't be too far from the road if this is the case.

Filming versus landing site could be a distance from each other. Those parachuters looked pretty high up.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Internos: Sure looks similar doesn't it! No one would know it's not from another shot had you not said so.

You're right.
I admit that without caption the pic could be misinterpreted.
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join