It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Am I the only one, getting the "family being witness to a craft and being abducted" video, that makes the rounds, (the remake).......I kinda feel, decent actress, decent script/film school kind of thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Very nice footage,and a big welcome to ATS Blackburn!Thanks for taking the time to answer questions here about your sighting.Only thing that comes to my mind is how did this craft leave?Did it shoot upward or did you lose it in the horizon?Opps! one more,any other motorists stop to check it out?(I hear other cars in the video)Thanks again for joining us,and looking forward to hearing more about your phenomenal experience!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The navy has a ULF relay station in delano, about 40 north of bakersfield.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
oh yes, good job on being johny on the spot and catching it on tape.
At one point it looks exactly like what I saw flying over the mountains outside of mammoth lakes in aug. of 01. A triangle with white lights, and what I saw that night was large, I so wish i had a camera with me that time.
One striking thing I noticed is how similar it is to other sightings of the triangle from around the world.
I dont think its anything from the US gov's inventory, if it is weve made some big leaps in physics.
If it were a conventional aircraft youd be able to hear the engines.
By the way, the F-117 was tested extensively over cities in the san joaquin vallley, Area 51 is only about 120 miles away by air. We saw them on several occasions in the early '80's, they would take a couple of orbits over town then leave. We didnt know what they were exactly, but we could tell they were aircraft. You could see its outline against the stars as they flew over, and they used only a very small strobe, almost couldnt see it. You could also hear it was a jet engine powered craft. They would them troll the news for any reports of strange aircraft or ufo's next day. If there werent any then the test was a success.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
"Four Football fields" Amazing. I cant wait to see the entire footage after any enhancements, keeping an eye on this one! I hope we can provide some help here guys!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Nice Vidro Blackburn,

I have been pretty outspoken here on ATS about technology and what is or may be available.

I have said it over and over again, that the general public has no idea what technologies are available to the military! Yes, I am a skeptic of aliens, but that's not the point here. I want to believe but there is nothing that suggests this is alien at all. I was part of a test and evaluation squadron for the Navy at Pt. Mugu and China Lake and can tell you for sure that there is technology out there that makes what this video shows possible.
This is a very terrestrial aircraft, and it is a UFO by definition, but it is very human in origin! As to the how and why, that's left to the super freak scientists and physicists, but alas it is not alien.

Don't get me wrong, it is fantastic, but it's just not doing anything crazy enough to warrant even the slightest hint of out of this world technology. No sound, so what...alreadt have this technology, just depends on what propulsion you are talking about. Huge shape, again...what's the big deal...and just exactly how do we know its size anyway to be sure??

Blackburn, you are a great videographer, but would you say that you are expert in aviation or even aircraft recognition?? The lights indicate a very, very terrestrial configuration as well.

These are my opinions and again, I really do appreciate the talent of the photographer/videographer, but so far it's just another very cool aircraft video to me.

Peace and I assume I am going to get slammed here, but I believe in taking the more sensible approach rather than a quantum leap is all. I know that most of you want to believe too, we just have to be careful that we are not knee jerking to every aircraft sighting that we don't understand right away.

Later, Mondo

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hi Blackburn,
I have to admit - this is one of the best video footage i've ever come across, well done indeed.
I would like to humberly beg, that you put the entire 16 minutes up for download, not on youtube though as the compression adds alot of distortion... Would you PLEASE consider this?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Barak

I second that, the full version would be nice and maybe even a link to it as well? Maybe even a link to your website so as to see abit of your other work too!?

Peace and thanks, Mondo

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
sorry, double post due to slow connection!

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BLACKburn

Hi BLACKburn and welcome,
love your work!
You made passing mention in your thread post about the lights flashing possibly being some form of communication. I tend to think along the same lines.
I was especially intrigued at the shots between 3:00 and and 3:17 on the youtube version. Where was the craft (approx is ok) at this time, was it overhead or over Bakersfield?.

The sequence of those strobes in relation to there postition on the craft should perhaps be further investigated.
Maybe they were meant for someone at Bakersfield!!
Thanks again,
H

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Stealth blimp?

www.space.com...

The blinking light patterns as seen from below, and the ones that appear to be happening at the rear (see the YouTube version), are definitely interesting. Such looping/changing patterns might either mean something (perhaps an identification sequence, but then why the crazy patterns) or simply be a means of confusing an observer (via meaningless patterns) I guess (stating the obvious out loud I suppose).

[edit on 21-11-2007 by AkumaStreak]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Check out this show (it details what was probably a stealth blimp sighting) -- really interesting -- features highly-credible witnesses, imo:

"UFO Over Illinois"
Part 1: www.youtube.com...
Part 2: www.youtube.com...
Part 3: www.youtube.com...
Part 4: www.youtube.com...
Part 5: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Very interesting footage. It reminds me of the Phoenix triangle...

I'd like to point out that this happened less than 200 miles away from Area 51 and that triangular shaped patterns that are very large have been spotted on Google Earth. In Alaska miles, that isn't very far. Could these be landing areas for this craft or possibly scars in vegetation from it having landed there.

This triangle is about 60 miles away from area 51. It is extremely large (about .6 miles).

[edit on 11/21/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi Diana!
Thanks for stopping by here and I believe you. So watching it again a few times knowing that this movie is the real McCoy, I found myself very impressed by your video. The strobing lights though threw me off a bit because the large UFO Triangle I saw one late afternoon had pulsating lights on it instead -- most reports of such crafts also say that too. But here in your video, we're seeing what looks like those flashing lights we see on conventional aircraft so this too caused a few red flags to pop up. Yet, we are afterall seeing something in this movie that's shaped like a triangle -- at least in those parts of it where we can see something that's shaped like that. So thumbs up to you!

You were in the right place, at the right time -- plus since you are a videographer, is it any wonder why you had a videocam with you at that time to record it as soon as you realized what you and your friend were actually witnessing... right before your eye's!
If I were you, I would DEFINITELY keep going back to that area where you filmed this and keep on the look out for more sightings of unusual objects up there. I would even record movies of the sky in that area even when there seems to be nothing up there just to see if anything shows up on playback.
Great capture and hope you get lucky again and record another one!

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Thanks to Diplomat for sharing this video (star & flag for you)
and welcome to Diana

The strobe lights are a terrestrial clue, of course, but not a conclusive evidence, IMHO.

By the way:

NUFORC - Black Triangle Seen
Near USAF Station In San Diego
From Peter B. Davenport
[email protected]
Director, National UFO Reporting Center
7-27-1

BEGIN COPIED MESSAGE

Subject: HTML form submission
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: [email protected]

Webpage: www.nwlink.com...
Remote Host: dialup-((deleted)).dial1.losangeles1.level3.net
Remote Address: ((deleted))
Web Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98)

100 Date: 07/23/2001
110 Time: 22:08
120 Duration: 1 minute
130 Sighting City: Mt. Laguna
140 Sighting State: ca
160 Sighting County: San Diego County
168 Number of Craft: 1
170 Witnesses: 1
172 Shape: Triangle

180 Description: Black triangluar craft seen near Mt. Laguna Air Force
Station.

190 Description:
In a remote forest on the Pacific Coast Trail, about 500 yards south of
Mt. Laguna Air Force Station, a black triangular craft was seen heading
west towards Escondido, CA.

The craft was so black that if it turned off it's blinking strobe
lights, you could not have seen it in the night sky; just its outline.

The craft had three red lights at each tip of the triangle.
These red lights flashed independently of each other.
A very deep low rumbling sound was associated with the sighting. The craft was flying very, very slowly, as if searching for something.

I cannot give an estimate on the size, however I would say that it was
larger than a normal airplane.

The sky was 100 clear with no clouds and about 2 nights into the new
moon.

Also seen the next day in the area were 2 black helicopters with NO
insignia or markings flying to a restricted military area north of where
this sighting took place.

END REPORT

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Exelent photage.

On the area to the north of Bakersfield, there realy is nothing there. Just a large oil field and nothing else but barren land and farms.

Towns out there would be Shafter, or McFarland, or Delano, or a couple of other towns that are slipping my mind.

A question for BlackBurn.

Were you on the 5 or the 99?

Did you notice this while you were driving, or did you pull over for gas or something.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
At first I thought it was simply the B2 bomber(preparing to land) or some other boomerang shaped military aircraft. I continued watching and came to the conclusion I don't know what the hell it is. Nice find op this is a ufo in my book, terrestial or et who knows, but if what they were describing actually took place then we are looking at an alien vehicle.

P.S. thanks for joining the site you crazy sky diver ^^
my friends sky dive too
not me though roller coasters are scary enough for me and I'd rather fly a plane than jump outa one

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Starwatcher]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
this is clearly swamp gas carrying a bunch of weather balloons through the sky

Seriously though, this is some of the best footage I've seen. It looks like more and more CA videos are coming out daily. Now if we could just get one to land on the White House lawn..

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This could be a extraterrestrial craft but most likely it is not. Anyone can put on a show in the dark playing with strobe lights. There is something that is not right in this video, maybe it was all black and all you seen was the strobes.
You can have about 4-5 people to make a video like this, every person holding a strobe light and running around to cause these formations. If this was a little more clear then it would be much easier to tell.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
At first I thought it was simply the B2 bomber(preparing to land)

That was my first guess too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join