Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i need to talk to the women who posted and filmed this video i saw a giant blacked out low flyin slow moving triangle in the sky over bakersfield like 2 1/2 3 years ago and it has stayed with me since.... it had one light on each corner and one in the middle it flew over my car when i was driving on the freeway i could see it threw my sun roof, it was flying lover then the helicopters and it made no sound so i pulled over and went to look at where it should have bee for the rate of speed it was going ang it was gone.... i looked and looked and then i saw it..... about 20 to 25 miles across bakersfield moven slow and low like it was .... if there is anyone who has seen it too please please write me at ( rninwitdualsb16b@gmail.com ) i dont want to be the only one... we are not alone

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm a bit baffled by folks who claim that strobes automatically means a terran craft. If I were an alien species, and I had a larger hanger in a larger ship to carry all my other ships, why wouldn't I want some visual strobe lights? You are assuming a lot when you say catagorically, that they would not need them. You have no idea. Heck, those probably cost a mint in alien bucks, I'd want to be extra careful with them. I don't think the terrerstrial idea of having many lights to get attention drawn to a craft would be exclusive to our race, that's ludicrous.

In fact, I'd think you'd need more lights on a ship, than a regular land craft. Why would they leave them on? For the same reason we leave ours on, even if they are stealth craft: So other craft don't fly into them.

Perhaps they are being considerate to us, or maybe they are just marking their location to other ships in the area.

I'm not sure at all if this was ours or not, but I don't think you can assume that strobes = terran.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Here is a Triangle flying in Belgium last august. This one doesnt have the rapidly flashing lights and appears to be thin.

www.dailymotion.com...

confirmed fake from way back, the cgi ufo desyncs from the lampost around 10-11 secs in the vid. They did a sloppy job with the keyframing.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
They were sky divers here is the girls site wydiproductions.com... which is dianablackburn.com

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am just seeing the beginning of this video for the first time and those lights at the beginning are the spitting image of the lights I saw in October/Nov 2001 in maine. I haven't been able to remember the date but the way those lights flicker is almost exactly what i saw except it wasnt a triangle (or any) shape. This is a trip.

edited because i do remember seeing this video before. It's pretty neat I guess.

[edit on 7/31/08 by stikkinikki]

Jeez! After reading the above comments I have to wonder what the hell I saw in rural Maine that fall night in 2001. The lights did that random chaotic flicker from location to location on the object in the sky.

You think with all of us looking someone would stumble upon a hoaxeer website with instructions for making your own craft to fool people.

[edit on 7/31/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zadig
They were sky divers here is the girls site wydiproductions.com... which is dianablackburn.com

That’s odd. I had looked at dianablackburn.com before and it didn’t go to anything. Is this her new site? Why did she stop posting here? I like her vid, I just saw it on Youtube.

(Hi everyone I'm new here by the way)

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A close look at the sequence of the strobes is pretty interesting. Did anyone else notice this. I wonder if it was morse or semiphore or some other means of communicating. It looks more military than NTI in my opinion, though it surely qualifies as a ufo. Reminds me of the Michigan and Illinois UFo that a whole bunch of cops witnessed.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

This was my assumption too - some sort of message. Even a random sequence would be fantastic, as no man-built aircraft uses random strobes. After I counted frames and made a chart, it became obvious the intervals were not random, a simple pattern is repeated for each light. The same pattern can be seen on some F-18 jets, so it is not especially weird. Please read my earlier posts in this thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
I always wonder why UFO would need lights to cruise around? It cant help them to see, only be seen, which i would think they wouldn't want because they don't really hang out much during the day. And I would think that if we have technology that would allow auto pilot for cars to avoid crashes , if they have mastered anti gravity/time travel/light speed/dimension travel/??? they might have some kind of anti collision software installed. so why the lights?

That said...
Pretty cool video.

they dont have lights.. its just the atmosphere ionizing around the gravitational wave guides... the pulsating lights are just he wave guides being turned on\off to control atlitude heading\speed

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKburn

I have seen many 11 ufos since childhood.
Please look at Wordsofpeace.org for a free DVD about it and a booklet. Peace is Possible by Andrea Cagan at the Mighty River Press is an excellent bio. of the Life and Message of Prem Rawat. It has 400 pgs. and 90 pictures of the last 50 yrs. of events. It is a beautiful feeling that is constant and free and non-religious that is revealed called Knowledge. The bio. is a good companion to have around to be reminded of the most important things in Life. Thank you Byam McGoodwin Denver, Colorado

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My husband, my son, and his friend and I saw this object on Nov 14th 2008 in So Cal. I googled what we saw, "red flashing lights, V shape" and I came up with this video. It is exactly what we watched from our balcony that night, but ours didn't change shape as much. The lights flashed, and so there was never more than one on at any time, but since they were flashing so quickly, you could see the arrowhead shape of this huge craft.
Also, they didn't blink in succession, so it made it a bit more difficult to see, but once you spotted it, it was clear as to the shape. I think the blinking and flashing lights are part of the camouflage, because if they were all lit at the same time, the thing would be a giant target.
The girls' video would have been difficult to decipher had I not seen one of these craft in person. We watched it for about 5 minutes going north from the Malibu area, and when I look on a map, Bakersfield would be in the path of its flight. (again, we saw this one year after the girls' video)
Just wish the camera had been charged. It will be from now on.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Nice creative completely made up technical specifications you created there. You should be a writer for the Star Trek Technical manual.

This was already debunked, but let's see how many more people we can get to share their "expertise" after not reading this thread or the other thread.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKburn
WOW. Quite a controversy this little 110 pound girl is causing. Becker was right, you guys are a rough crowd. It's ok. I can take it. Hey and why when a confident girl shows up people think she is an actress? Why do you all care if I call you dumb? Don't you think enough people have told us how annoying, dumb, and blonde we are?

If I was trying to fake a video why would I plaster my web site up like I'm trying to advertise something? I just didn't want someone taking this footage and claiming it theirs. I didn't know this would cause such an uproar in the UFO community. I just filmed something amazing and put it up on you tube to see if anyone had any explanations on it.

I have no reason to advertise for WyDi Productions. The company is no more. That was a company that I owned with my fiance Wyat Drewes. Wyat for Wy, Diana for Di...hence the name WyDi, get it? He died in a motorcycle accident August 10, 2007, just outside of Skydive San Diego. I created the WyDi website 4 years ago, but I haven't looked at it or done anything with it since his death. The last 3 months have been a struggle for me. I've never lost anyone this close to me. Wyat and I spent every minute of every day together for 4-1/2 years. I put up a myspace page for him to help with my grief, www.myspace.com/wyatdrewes.

Wyat and I seperated and I moved up north with my girlfriend, Jeannie (Blondie, Blondness77). Wyat and I were still best friends when we seperated and planned to keep the WyDi site going and to do skydiving projects together. He was a great man, but I'm just not a straight girl. That's it. Two days after I left, I got a call from a friend in San Diego, "Diana I'm sorry, but Wyat was in a tragic motorcycle accident."

My Wyat died that night. His family went into our condo and took everything we owned together out the next day. They stripped the condo bare. By the time I drove down the place was emptied. I had to file a police report and that is why I was returning from San Diego to Nor Cal on Nov. 13, 2007. I had picked up some of my property from the detective that was working on my case. I haven't made a skydive in over 3 months. I used to jump everyday. But the last jump I made was with Wyat in San Diego. Now he is gone, and I just lost passion for skydiving and everything.

I was looking forward to my future and happy that I had recovered some of my property that Wyat and I had put on my credit cards. Seeing this UFO has put a spark back into my life. I'm so sad Wyat wasn't there to see it with me. He would have loved it. But I had my wonderful girlfriend with me. She is the only reason I'm getting through this tragic loss.

I think I just got so lost in thoughts of Wyat that I forgot what I really wanted to say. I'll post this and then try to answer some more questions.

The fact that most of what you write comes off like a Myspace Blog Entry makes you seem like someone who loves calling attention to herself. To me that's what really challenges your credibility, that and the whole blatant self promotion angle.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
wow so many people absolutely SCATHING of any UFO reports, if you all hate the idea of ETS then WHY BE HERE?!?! Im sure there's 1000's of other forums you could be asserting your indignations at why bother with things you clearly have no interest or belief in? Just BE GONE!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
wow so many people absolutely SCATHING of any UFO reports, if you all hate the idea of ETS then WHY BE HERE?!?! Im sure there's 1000's of other forums you could be asserting your indignations at why bother with things you clearly have no interest or belief in? Just BE GONE!

You talking to me? Because I DO believe in extraterrestrial crafts. Just not this particular BS 'event' which was manufactured and misrepresented by some bratty girls. I prefer to base my beliefs on some degree of research and objective thought.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

We can only hope someone shuts off those Tesla sky lights.
Oh no the ship will fall down.
Left in comment box at youtube:
Shut the Tesla sky lights off when you go.
Comment Pending Approval!

Imagine shutting off information on Tesla.
Who are these people anyway.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No Teslas for Lowneck.
Did Ellen Crystall really see so many?
And photograph them.
Perjhaps TeslaandLyne knows.
The only true alien on ATS.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lowneck
No Teslas for Lowneck.
Did Ellen Crystall really see so many?
And photograph them.
Perjhaps TeslaandLyne knows.
The only true alien on ATS.

More likely alienated by the deniers of ignorance.
People are truly ignorant of Tesla and his science and his flying machine
now used around the world but no one tells you about it.
People go: Oh please, oh please mister government tell me what to believe.
Sure the government goes, believe in my special men called deniers.
ED: Top 10 UFO Encounters
These got to be better than this video.
edit on 9/1/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for your comments.

Like you I don't think that humanoid aliens have visited this planet.

But I do think that intelligent ET probes may have done so, and that the 2007 Bakersfield UAP may have been one.

(I saw two similar UAPs, high in the sky, each triangular formation of lights about the size of the moon, five nights ago )

The probes' onboard computer systems appear to attract them to bodies of water as well as highways.

The 2007 Bakersfield UAP seemed to follow the canal to the east of the freeway, as shown below.

I'd be very interested in further comments on the 2007 UAP, particularly from Blackburn or Blondie.

Cheers.

new topics
top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join