It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrylynn

Terrylynn.......i see you're interested in UFOs.
Here's a Triangle UFO side/top view.
You can see a bottom pic view by doing a Google/image search for
Triangle UFO.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Blackburn,
use this link to see what your black triangle is ...scroll down...It is an areal combat platform...they can take off and land helicopters from the top of the thing pretty cool....scares the crap out of people.....qmaster81

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Make sure you scroll all the way down to where it says the thing is 600 feet across there are a lot of smaller aircraft before you get to the"tr-3b"
robocat.users.btopenworld.com... QM

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Make sure you scroll all the way down to where it says the thing is 600 feet across there are a lot of smaller aircraft before you get to the"tr-3b"
robocat.users.btopenworld.com... QM

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
There are alot of wierd things going on inside of Bakersfield. Everytime I go there is always eerie feelings about that city.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Blackburn and JRitzmann,

Have you two sorted this out? The last post by Blackburn indicates she misunderstood what you were asking for Jeff, so I would appreciate knowing if you all have spoken yet and got this rolling again.

If it's visible in HD, I can get this to the MSM ("mainstream media") and that would get the word out in a big way and hopefully help us get to the bottom of these bizarre craft that seem to enjoy the western 1/3 of our nation.

Springer...

[edit on 12-25-2007 by Springer]

Good to see you pop in here springer, and glad to see that not all of the interest of this sighting has burned out. It needs attention and further explaining... so let's work on getting this to a larger audience if we can.

Want to believe I do,
The Telemetry

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Anymore news on this one yet?

Sorry about the 1 liner

Paul

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Great video! It makes a change to see something longer than 20 seconds tht clearly isn't CGI. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Although skydivers are a possibility, some of the apparent shape changes seemed to be something that skydivers couldn't really do. The triangle shape looked pretty solid to me, I was tilting my screen (alters the contrast on LCD) and it looked pretty interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Does anyone see any similarity between the video I posted below and the Blackburn video? Curious to hear opinions.

You-Tube

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

Yes, unlike these magnesium flares ejected by fighters these seem stationary.
It's weird, because unlike in those Triangle Cases there is no visible Mass here.
Maybe these objects were very high and far away but its hard to tell with no reference point.

And while i am here again : Why is this thread dead now ? Was there some kind of quarrel between Mrs. Blackburn and the Person editing the Video ? Or were the Ladies visitied by the Men in Black ??

[edit on 16-1-2008 by ZEV93]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think it looks kind of like one of these solar powered high altitude flying wings. They fly real slow and with a bend in the wing that could change shape as it truned in the air. These things have to come down sometimes and they must have to be wired with warning lights.
www.sti.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here is a Triangle flying in Belgium last august. This one doesnt have the rapidly flashing lights and appears to be thin.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Man i love that Daily Motion clip, saw it ages ago but couldn't find it again. IF it's not fake how do you explain it? the way it dips and turns is like nothing else.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Interesting video. I can't really tell what it is, but it looks like a small triangle. There have been so many in the past few month, all over the world it seems.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I think it looks kind of like one of these solar powered high altitude flying wings.

Could be, or a big blended wing UAV. A 10th scale RC model of the Boeing-NASA-AFRL X-48B was recently tested at the Edwards Air Force Base.

The [blended wing UAV] concept continues to generate interest because its shape would mean 20 percent less fuel consumption than today’s tube-and-wing aircraft. The wingspan would be comparable to a Boeing 747 and could operate at existing aircraft terminals. It would also weigh less and generate less noise.

X-48B Skyray video

The triangle video (Hoeillart, Belgium) was made for a TV documentary according to belgian ufologist Franck Boitte.

[edit on 2008-1-22 by nablator]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
thats cool, remember the UFO didn't move conventionally this UAV has conventional jet engines/speed & noise. The latest triangle sighting had the craft moving off at incredible speeds.

Nice try but this isn't gonna cut it

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I think it looks kind of like one of these solar powered high altitude flying wings.

Could be, or a big blended wing UAV. A 10th scale RC model of the Boeing-NASA-AFRL X-48B was recently tested at the Edwards Air Force Base.

[edit on 2008-1-22 by nablator]

[edit on 22-1-2008 by jainatorres]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
thats cool, remember the UFO didn't move conventionally.
The latest triangle sighting had the craft moving off at incredible speeds.

Which UFO? The Bakersfield one? Please explain.

this UAV has conventional jet engines/speed & noise.

Sure, just wanted to point out this blended wing shape is being actively studied now. IMHO it could be an UAV with a large wingspan and noiseless electric propellers similar to (but not exacly the same shape as) the one stikkinikki posted.

[edit on 2008-1-23 by nablator]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The first 6 to 8 minutes is a B2 or B2+ Likely from Nellis 51.
Nablator hit key points the lights are RED not white in the first 8 minutes
Here is a picture of a B2 with its running lights on

By eagle1229 at 2008-03-11 Double click for full picture
Looks like 4 per wing. Older posts also say most AF planes
have a stobe on bottom and top I wonder if these lights can be constant on off or stobed depending on the mission?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blondie77

except there seemed to be more
lights on the craft we saw, and why were the lights red?

I agree it appears that some of the red stobing lights were not on.
When in Night mode (ie infrared mode) the heat from the red strobe lights appears constant.
I also think you and Di saw a larger B2 maybe a B3 or B4
This piscture of a B2 shows the red running lights They are likely capable of being strobed too bad they do not line up exactly with the video.
as there is no center light and four on each wing.

By eagle1229 at 2008-03-11
Double Click for full picture

PS - Back on the 50th aniversary (1998) of the Air Force they put on a show and had every plane in their arsenal fly over my apartment at about 1000 feet The B1 had wings extended followed by the B2 It did not make much noise or sounds and was flying fairly slowly, so I can believe a newer generation Bx would not make a sound.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
LMH has posted interviews with new drone witnesses, one mentions seeing white lights flashing on the drone. considering a drone was spotted in bakersfield by chad, is it possible that this bakersfield video footage is of a drone hovering at night?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join